ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: Kentucky vs. Auburn - SECT

Jeff Drummond

Nov 25, 2002
LEXINGTON, KY
Kentucky Baseball's opening game in SEC Tournament against Auburn is now slated for a 3:10 ET first pitch.

Join us here as we discuss the game.

Given the already-thin pitching staff, I hope the storms/rain hold off long enough for them to get this game in without major delay. Last thing this team needs is a 2-hour delay after Harper has warmed and thrown an inning plus.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
Given the already-thin pitching staff, I hope the storms/rain hold off long enough for them to get this game in without major delay. Last thing this team needs is a 2-hour delay after Harper has warmed and thrown an inning plus.

Good point. Very much need a clean weather game.

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
That is the 25th time that we have been caught stealing in 56 games. Cannot give away outs & expect to win.

Heck might as well run there or try. Get to first and third and with Squires and the bottom half struggling you might as well try to get RISP.

Why can't people take into consideration that we have NOT had our rotation healthy all year in the SEC..

Auburn's Will Holland leads off with a HR for the Tigers. UK 1, AUB 1 - B1

Not a terrible spot height wise. Not far enough inside on that pitch though. It's that which kills us. Every mistake is killed. Seems like opposing hitters never miss them.

Good lord, this team just never plays a clean game and it's almost impossible to watch a game without being completely frustrated.

Great start with Kottam HR and then a silly base running error (shocking) and then a HR given up to first batter.

Hard to get the team feeling good about itself when there seems to be disaster around every corner.

Why didn't ZT start today? Is he hurt again? I don't remember him pitching against Vandy. I missed the first part of the game we was up 6-3

Will Holland will probably have a career day against us and they will play up this stupid spiked thing.

Not sure why Lewis is DH. Just doesn't make sense to me why Johnson or someone who can mash isn't in. Lewis grounds out weakly to short.

ADVERTISEMENT