ADVERTISEMENT

All-Time College Draft Winner Cowtown Cat!

I haven't really seen anyone grabbing NBA guys who don't deserve to be taken.

Maybe one or two that are too early, but the great NBA guys were usually awesome in college.

They just usually go to bigger schools so they don't post as gaudy of stats and don't stay four years before getting drafted, but a guy like Melo was better than a guy like McDermott. Otherwise we'd just draft by going down the stat lists.

Prob should of added more players lol... slightly concerned this is turning into who can grab the most NBA stars

FYI heads up its now only 4 hours to make a pick.
Why NBA stars are not always college stars? In fact- many of the best college players, most impactful, were not.

Reactions: DraftCat
Slightly surprised this player in still on the board... even more so on this forum.

I'll go with a 3 headed monster at guard give me our own John Wall.

@jwcat30
I wanted to take him but his shooting.....but he was something to watch. I got to see him play Vandy in Rupp after a 14 hour drive thru an ice storm down here then deep snow up Jellico Mtn. What a trip to see him and Boogie but it was worth it.

They’re both gone but a bucket getter like Doug McDermott or Adam Morrison would have been very high on my list if I were one of the later picks in the order.

Also Andrew Wiggins played well enough to maintain the “next LeBron James” hype through college. Not saying I’d take him high but he’d be a good sneaky pick is all.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
How do I send that? I’ll be in extremely limited service, but I’ll try. I want this to move as much as the next person
Not sure how to pm on rafters. Maybe try the group chat he said even at start of draft, may have a pm option.

Trey Burke
Well done. I had him on my short list of best available players.

John Wall
Actually expected John to go sooner on a UK forum.

Mike Daum
Shrewd selection. Excellent mid-major player at South Dakota State.

James Harden
I like it. Actually thought Harden might go sooner.

I need a wing. Give me a former UK star, Tayshaun Prince. @jwcat30 OTC. @DraftCat I picked Joakim Noah with my other pick
I know we had our issues in the last draft, but obviously love the Tayshaun pick being that this is a UK forum, and Noah's a very nice pick as well. I was kind of wondering when he and Russ Smith would go since Smith isn't going to be popular here for obvious reasons and very few liked Noah when he was at Florida lol

Reactions: drcats2013
I’m not doing myself any favors taking this next guy, but I’d be picking for votes if I didn’t at this stage. Give me a two time champion, all American, that kicked our asses many times. I hate him. You hate him. He just effing wins and if he’s on your team, you love him. Give me Joakim Noah. @LukaszObrzut for two
I hate her. Thats the ugliest chic I've ever seen.

Defensive player of the year, 40% shooter from deep, and another guy who can get his own offense or create for others.

Give me Victor Oladipo.

@RunninRichie you're up. One pick this time.

Dang you guys are too fast for me, my bad for ruining the integrity of this draft a bit.

I'll take Malcom Brogdon

Dang you guys are too fast for me, my bad for ruining the integrity of this draft a bit.

I'll take Malcom Brogdon

No worries man... after the first couple rounds it's all subjective really. Only really hurts you if you were keying on a guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT