ADVERTISEMENT

2018 U.S. Open at Shinnecock

Eleven TOUR wins, three majors and a FedEx Cup all by age 23.

Yep, he's done.
Uh, you do realize this is not my opinion. Like I said, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he wins this major.

I agree with you and Cawood. I’m not sure why you’re giving me a hard time. I’m a huge Spieth fan.

YOU SHOULD BE SORRY YOU SON OF A BITCH
that_was_awesome_tommy_boy.gif

Rickie Fowler just got engaged to Allison Stokke... if that muthaeffer wins this week, Mr Roark and Tattoo will be on the 18th green presenting the trophy.

XbXZHUX.png

#ridickulous #myshinycock

Listening to Freddy Couples show on PGA station on XM yesterday. They were doing over/unders and predictions for the Open.

One of the over/unders was 2 lost balls. One of the guys said per player and one said per day. Freddy said “no, for the whole tournament.” That would have to be the easiest bet to win in all of sports. Where could I put money down for that.

Listening to Freddy Couples show on PGA station on XM yesterday. They were doing over/unders and predictions for the Open.

One of the over/unders was 2 lost balls. One of the guys said per player and one said per day. Freddy said “no, for the whole tournament.” That would have to be the easiest bet to win in all of sports. Where could I put money down for that.
Is Couples retired? Why isn’t he playing the Champions Tour anymore?

And we have our first double digits over par (+10) player for the week. Congrats S. Gregory, you are well on your way to the 90's today.

The O/U for highest score was 87.5. I took under. :flushed:

What a classic track. Seems fair, but extremely difficult, as the US Open should be. Players love it pretty much unanimously. #USOpen ftw

Ole Charlie Hoffman off to his usual fast start.

Holly Saunders. Yes, I have seen you [winking]

Spieth is a mess right now.

Still like Rose to win it.

Bold Prediction: Tiger will miss the cut.

Shinnekickingass today.

Anybody but Poulter. Used to like him but he’s becoming insufferable last couple of years. May have always been but it’s just got to me lately.

Spieth. 6 on a par 3! And that was with 1 putt.

If the wind stays up and it doesn't rain, I think it's a lock that over par wins this.

Few better things in golf than seeing the best in the world brought to their knees by a ridiculously tough track.

They are all human right now. JFC I think I might just head to the bar after carding an 8 on the par 3 2nd.

Reactions: BlackMamba12.5
I was gonna go tomorrow to US Open (Summer Friday’s :pray:), but rather I’m going to Jersey Shore for some GAMBOL!

Gonna bet on Shubhankar Sharma to do some damage. Croatia in WC. Girls softball... Monmouth Park taking bets... all bets...[banana]

Plus, I can take my espresso machine to Freehold to get a long awaiting refurb.

Beach & Betting. No wife. Primo:americanflag:

Most high ball hitters are getting crushed today. If I am Tiger I am living off those Stingers today. Keep that ball low.

Dylan Meyer (from Evansville) doing OK so far...+5 thru 13.
CourierPress: The Central High School graduate and University of Illinois standout will make his non-amateur debut in the toughest test in all of golf.

He models his game after mine, watched me play and learned what not to do...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT