• Saturday
        • 9AM-3PM (GC/Peacock): Live From the Masters
        • 3-7PM (CBS): Masters Tournament, Round 3
        • 7-9PM (GC/Peacock): Live From the Masters

• Sunday
        • 9AM-2PM (GC/Peacock): Live From the Masters
        • 2-7PM (CBS): Masters Tournament, final round
        • 7-9PM (GC/Peacock): Live From the Masters

Not that he's over the hill by any means, but when was the last time Rory won a big tournament? I guess in '22 when he won the Tour Championship. But, it's been 10 years since he won a major (2014 PGA and British Open). Hard to believe, I know. Not sure I'd bet on him to win another major. Certainly wouldn't be the co-favorite.

For value give me Matt Fitzpatrick at 55-1, and Niemann at 31-1, but Scheffler looks like he is on another level at the moment.

Fleetwood usually does well in majors (for 3 days) . Might not be a bad bet.

Reactions: Tskware
LOL at Rory being the betting favorite. Dude is done for. He'll win the random event now and then but he's not consistent enough anymore. But feel free to set some money on fire if you desire

Reactions: gamecockcat
Clark seems like a good bet at his odds.

Agree. Clark seems to have a power, driving game perfect for that course.
Based on recent performance, other players ranked too low: Matsuyama, Harman, Theegala.
Spieth odds are too high. I can't see him putting together 4 good rounds -- just too inconsistent now.

Agree. Clark seems to have a power, driving game perfect for that course.
Based on recent performance, other players ranked too low: Matsuyama, Harman, Theegala.
Spieth odds are too high. I can't see him putting together 4 good rounds -- just too inconsistent now.
I agree on Spieth. A couple of years ago he seemed to have turned a corner but this year has had some disastrous rounds.

Reactions: bigbluedon
Clark shockingly has never played in the Masters until now. No way I see him winning or even competing until he gets some experience on the course.

Spieth is a mental case on the course and is very likely done as a real threat in majors moving forward. That said, he does always seem to pull out some magic at Augusta (some disasters as well) so would not shock me if he is competitive in not int he Top 10 when its all said and done.

If Scotty's putter is still working I can't see him losing. He is the purest ball striker on the planet right now and has proven he can win on that course.

Reactions: bigbluedon
Master = Spoiled Rich A-holes hitting a little white ball for an Ugly green Jacket.

It also loses points having to Jim Nance jerk off about it every year when he was meant to be broadcasting for the NCAA Tournament.

Going Sat/Sun any advice you can give for 1st timer? Most say take the chair in with biz card, get in early merch early.
The merchandise building is organized chaos. They do a really good managing it. That said, yes, do it early so you can get it out of the way. I never use a chair but if you want to you def want to get there early to claim a spot. Concessions run smoothly and the prices will shock you (in a good way). Cannot bring a cell phone or camera (on tournament days) in with you. It’s almost surreal the first time you go so you will be both amazed yet excited. Just do not act like a hooligan or they will kick you out with a quickness. They do not mess around there. Place is ran like a well oiled machine. They know what they are doing. You’ll have a blast especially if Sunday is an exciting finish.

Clark shockingly has never played in the Masters until now. No way I see him winning or even competing until he gets some experience on the course.

Spieth is a mental case on the course and is very likely done as a real threat in majors moving forward. That said, he does always seem to pull out some magic at Augusta (some disasters as well) so would not shock me if he is competitive in not int he Top 10 when its all said and done.

If Scotty's putter is still working I can't see him losing. He is the purest ball striker on the planet right now and has proven he can win on that course.
Good points. Especially about Spieth. You can stick a fork in him.

Master = Spoiled Rich A-holes hitting a little white ball for an Ugly green Jacket.

It also loses points having to Jim Nance jerk off about it every year when he was meant to be broadcasting for the NCAA Tournament.
Why would you post here if you don’t like golf? Strange.

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.

Maybe Spieth should hire Reed Shepperd's mental coach. The dude has unbelievable talent but can mentally check out at times.

Maybe Spieth should hire Reed Shepperd's mental coach. The dude has unbelievable talent but can mentally check out at times.
Creed I think Spieth is done. Stick a fork in him. Got married and now has two kids. Plenty of money and not really motivated any longer. You are right about a mental coach though. He is a head case on the course. Over analyzes everything. Analysis causes paralysis. Add to the fact that he is on the board now and he can’t devote the time to his game that it needs. I hate to see it but I have moved on from him.

Reactions: Creed Bratton
So, who is going to win. Its prediction time: So, im going to keep picking Rory until he wins The Masters, and yes he will win a Masters.

Will an LIV guy win?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT