ADVERTISEMENT

“I don’t care about our record”

Do you really not realize how dumb it is to say a majority of our fan base uneducated? I mean there are fans in every fan base that have stupid takes, but you seem to have an agenda, against southeast Kentucky in particular, and that’s where you’ve lost my respect. You need to grow up, kid.

We have a ton of stupid takes and emotional idiocy that some fans simply cannot grasp when it comes to Cal.

If your feelings are hurt that i said many in our fanbase are uneducated... which was meant in the term of basketball sense then oh well...

I'll apologize tomorrow. But you only have to listen to one call in show tonight or tomorrow to see the evidence.

Cal trying to take the heat for the kids, but our fans won't get it.

We have a lot very slow fans.

The same ones hating on Diallo and demanding he never play are the exact ones that still bitch about how selfish he was last year by not playing and helping us lose in the 1st round...

There is a way to take the blame and then the way not to take the blame......... a large portion of our fan base already thinks he would sacrifice wins for getting guys to the NBA..... saying things like this adds fuel to that fire.

Whether those people are ignorant or stupid or not.... the majority of humans are dumb and unfortunately our society works by majority opinion...

That is a large speculative reach there....

Not saying it isnt true, but this group lacks a lot of fundamentals as well... could be a number of things or just deflection.
There is no logical reason Hami is in the game when he was. Cal gives him way more slack than most. If it is not this, then what’s worse is Cal thinks his play actually warrants starting and playing.

. Sometimes you just have to say I missed on this one and move on.

He's so worried about a kid out there somewhere hearing that and saying 'screw Kentucky then, I"m going to Duke" he won't , nor will his stubbornness allow it. I'm not sure what good it would do anyway

but all the stuff he is saying now just feels wrong.

Reactions: lmhurst
Kansas fan here.

I know you are all disappointed, as are we at Kansas, with our team’s play, passion, and commitment to winning.

I don’t like Cal, and definitely don’t like Kentucky (although I’d like to fly fish there someday). But that’s just the nature of a rivalry.

It is a SUPER weird year and college basketball.

Coach Calipari has done great things at UK.

Give me a program NOT named DUKE (who, with Capel is probably cheating), or North Carolina (who was DEFINITELY cheating) who wouldn’t change tournament records with you.

Of course I hate Coach Cal. But since he has been at Kentucky, he has certainly earned my respect.

Give me Bill Self all day, every day.

But one down year (the NIT year doesn’t really count because of the injured fella), doesn’t really constitute a crisis. All teams have down years.

I hate you BBN, but respect to the winningest program of all time in college basketball.

And Tubby never went to the NIT, and he had less talent...

And No... I don't want Tubby. I want Cal. I want Cal to change his philosophy on OAD.

Exactly. I want Calipari and never want him to leave but 2 possible NIT’s in his tenure is unacceptable. Thank goodness for the 4 final fours and championship or I might be thinking otherwise.

Reactions: Farsight
We have a ton of stupid takes and emotional idiocy that some fans simply cannot grasp when it comes to Cal.

If your feelings are hurt that i said many in our fanbase are uneducated... which was meant in the term of basketball sense then oh well...

I'll apologize tomorrow. But you only have to listen to one call in show tonight or tomorrow to see the evidence.
That’s fair. I’m just in a raw mood myself I guess. “The sun will come out, tomorrow!” (100% chance of rain :/ )

Reactions: brianpoe
The 12-13 team was trending in the right direction before Noel went down. They would have scraped enough wins together to get into the tourney.

This team is the worst in the Calipari era, whether or not they end up in the NCAAs.

Yeah, it's like arguing with a 10 year old. "Well you're just too stupid to understand"

This guy is defending Cal by saying that we are all just too stupid to understand Coach Speak? Ok man.

So if Cal discusses caring about UK's record, that somehow turns recruits off? Someone is stupid in this thread.

Nice first post you dumb shit, i have only stated that Cal put together a terrible roster and has coached like crap a billion times.

See how dumb you are to waste a first post on being wrong?

My posts on this subject was about how dumb our fans are at comprehension.

Thank you for proving my point.

And welcome to the board...

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Cal has one real bad habit,he talks too much.He should pay more attention to his coaching and shut the hell up.Of course we fans tend to forget,his main goal is to get his players to the NBA,not win tournaments.If a couple of these guys get drafted anywhere in the first or second round he will be fine.

I dont stick to one side at all, i blame Cal for a bunch of stuff, including this season.

But I also know this fanbase over reacts to every word the man says.
Cal keeps harping on the players. The players don’t give a shit about the program.
The fans do. He needs to be smart enough to realize this.

Not to mention his 7 million a year pay comes from fan support. If there’s no fans, there’s no money.

The players give up during games..I would stop caring if I was their coach too. I've been caring too much tonight as a fan. Last Saturday, I didn't even watch the A&M game (First game I haven't watched since the Georgia home loss in BCG's last year)..I thought tonight might be different though. Shame on me..the last four minutes, they quit again..Knox quit even before that. I'll just keep liking all of the negative posts. It reminds me to not get so into this. Goodnight everybody.

Nice first post you dumb shit, i have only stated that Cal put together a terrible roster and has coached like crap a billion times.

See how dumb you are to waste a first post on being wrong?

My posts on this subject was about how dumb are fans are at comprehension.

Thank you for proving my point.

And welcome to the board...

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

welcome to the board indeed lol

what evidence is there besides your blind homerism to believe that?

Not calling blind homerism a bad thing, but it's a thing.

Getting back home will be a boost...cut down on the turnovers and knock down free throws - only way to go is up.

If we lose to Bama then there's no way to pull out of the nose dive - we've seen it before, hopefully we see it again.

Keep crying. "Whaaaa, fans are too stupid to understand Cal, whaaaa".

You are not very good at this message board thingy are you?

You remind me of PJ turning into a defender without jumping and throwing the ball into his arms.

Or Knox on defense...

Or Vanderbilt creating his own jumper off the dribble...

Or Hami. Just Hami.

Hopefully you and our players will improve by next season.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
We keep saying this after every loss. I guess that’s normal.

Rough road games and a squeaker loss to UT at home...I'll stay positive until I see what we can do (or can't do) with Bama.

A&M was really the only game we were blown out...

You are not very good at this message board thingy are you?

You remind me of PJ turning into a defender without jumping and throwing the ball into his arms.

Or Knox on defense...

Or Vanderbilt creating his own jumper off the dribble...

Or Hami. Just Hami.

Hopefully you and our players will improve by next season.
yes, they are still young! HA!

Reactions: brianpoe
Getting back home will be a boost...cut down on the turnovers and knock down free throws - only way to go is up.

If we lose to Bama then there's no way to pull out of the nose dive - we've seen it before, hopefully we see it again.
I like your optimism, but I don't see how UK beats Alabama at this point even at home. Team just doesn't have it. They could They might. But I actually hate to admit I'd be slightly surprised.

And that's sad.

Kansas fan here.

I know you are all disappointed, as are we at Kansas, with our team’s play, passion, and commitment to winning.

I don’t like Cal, and definitely don’t like Kentucky (although I’d like to fly fish there someday). But that’s just the nature of a rivalry.

It is a SUPER weird year and college basketball.

Coach Calipari has done great things at UK.

Give me a program NOT named DUKE (who, with Capel is probably cheating), or North Carolina (who was DEFINITELY cheating) who wouldn’t change tournament records with you.

Of course I hate Coach Cal. But since he has been at Kentucky, he has certainly earned my respect.

Give me Bill Self all day, every day.

But one down year (the NIT year doesn’t really count because of the injured fella), doesn’t really constitute a crisis. All teams have down years.

I hate you BBN, but respect to the winningest program of all time in college basketball.
go FY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT