ADVERTISEMENT

Fans that don’t get it, time to be quiet and allow those of us that do the platform.

Mar 4, 2024
If you’ve said the following

1. Can’t fire him with the buyout
2. Who you gonna get that’s better
3. Recruiting classes
4. Any phrase with “flavor of the month coach”
5. You just hate cOw!!!

If you’ve said any of this please stop until you learn what Kentucky basketball is because you clearly don’t. It’s been evident for a long time this guy was hurting this program. If it took you until tonight to see it, start admitting you don’t know what you’re doing and let those of us that do explain it to you.

I said yesterday he’s about done at U.K. buyout or not. You cannot coach at UK with the kind of pressure this job brings when you don’t produce. It’s not an option, you can’t. 199 million dollar buyout. YOU STILL CANT. So stop saying it.

Secondly. We’ve got to get KENTUCKY MEN back into this program and quit allowing foreigners like Night Cap, Barnhart, and the northeastern dickwad to call all the shots. I don’t care if we get in some trouble from time to time it doesn’t matter. They will WIN.

I’m sick and tired of all of this. If it took you this long to understand any of this, STOP forming opinions on UK basketball until you learn. Sit down and learn before you flap it.

/ rant over….whew.

I agree with you on everything, but please realize that #1 on your list is shared by most fans of Calipari and people who don't want here coaching. Until people turn Rupp Arena into a ghost town, the brass and boosters aren't going to do anything. They think in dollar signs. UK is in our blood. That's where the disconnect is. A lot of the Cal supporters on here are not actually UK fans, they're trolls from other boards or just trolls in general who get a kick out of creating threads that stir up bitterness, etc. I have to be up at 3:45am for work, and I'm just running in circles in my mind with all the crap that Cal has turned this program into.

Reactions: catzcan
I call them Cal Boys. They are not fans of Kentucky Basketball. Just love to bait, troll and stir the pot. They get off to wagging their finger in UK fans faces from their 'moral high horses'. Need to go find another team to root for. Kentucky Basketball is not for them and not going to lower my standards and rationalize losing. They can all go to hell!! People need to be loud, voice their frustrations and stop settling for less. We deserve more than what we are getting. $10 million for this bullshit. Literally a million per loss. Unreal! Just stealing money and mailing it in!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT