ADVERTISEMENT

Program first??? Guess we’re about to see sounds like……

TTTblue24

Junior
Feb 1, 2004
Whitesburg, Ky
Start coaching for the name on the front of the jersey & actually take the name off the back as far as I’m concerned, I hope all these heart apologies I’m reading are actually true. We don’t care about their nba contracts or their max deals, win here and that will take care of itself. So with that said, are we just looking at staff changes…….yet again???

Start coaching for the name on the front of the jersey & actually take the name off the back as far as I’m concerned, I hope all these heart apologies I’m reading are actually true. We don’t care about their nba contracts or their max deals, win here and that will take care of itself. So with that said, are we just looking at staff changes…….yet again???
He's not going to change I bet.....Always players first!!

It will be the same old same old. And we'll be having the same damn discussions come next March.

Last year Cal needed an "offensive coordinator" and so we hired John Welch. We needed better recruiting, so we brought back Antigua and hired Chin. We needed a young guy who could relate to the players, so we hired Ulis.

Now, there's talk about needing a "defensive coordinator" and an X's and O's guru. At some point, it seems we have to ask ourselves one logical question.....if we need all of these coaches to perform all of these tasks, just what in the f____ are we paying John Calipari $9 million a year for?

I'll believe it when I see it the day Cal puts Kentucky first over players first in terms of NBA readiness and not stealing anyone's heart over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT