ADVERTISEMENT

“Calipari U”

There wont be a coach in the couinty that would take Kys roster over Arkansas when this is said and done.
We will know in about 10-11 months who goes the furthest and has the best season.

I hold Coach Hall as the highest standard possible that any program can have in ethics and talent. And although it crushes me, nowadays it seems that as a coach, Coach Calipari is to Coach Hall as Bizarro is to Superman. :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
Ha! I called it Calipari U about a month ago. Will enjoy his brand not being associated with this program anymore.

There wont be a coach in the couinty that would take Kys roster over Arkansas when this is said and done.
We will know in about 10-11 months who goes the furthest and has the best season.
Well, the future is more than one season. Cal will provide some excitement for you next season but if you're expecting 2010-2015 type results then that's not going to happen.

He did a lot of good things for people of the Commonwealth. I can understand being upset with the teams performance over the last few seasons but to say he wasn't a good person who did good things for the people of this state off the court is just wrong.
It really shouldn't even BE part of the discussion of a coach's performance and what they did here, but people are desperate to put him on a pedestal. GOOD RIDDANCE TO JOHN CALIPARI.

Reactions: Jack2936
It really shouldn't even BE part of the discussion of a coach's performance and what they did here, but people are desperate to put him on a pedestal. GOOD RIDDANCE TO JOHN CALIPARI.
I can distinguish him as a coach and a person and understand they aren't mutual.

The roster, yes you are probably right. No one would take your coach though. Isn't that the point?
Time will tell on that. Hes fired back up to do good things here. He is spending his buddies money like it is going out of style. No one knows what is going to happen but he will not be depending on 18 year olds anymore. He will have a team have grown men unlike the last few at KY. Thing is we will know, opinions and speculation is all we are doing now.

They wasn’t a coach in the country who didn’t want our roster past 5 years, what happened? Oh yeah, he can’t coach. Enjoy your recruiting titles and pre season hype. That’s all you have coming.

Time will tell on that. Hes fired back up to do good things here. He is spending his buddies money like it is going out of style. No one knows what is going to happen but he will not be depending on 18 year olds anymore. He will have a team have grown men unlike the last few at KY. Thing is we will know, opinions and speculation is all we are doing now.
Opinions and speculation? The last five years of RESULTS show that Calipari couldn't coach. Period.

Reactions: ciphercomplete

Know I said I wasn’t gonna post about Cal anymore but damn I this don’t beat all. What a narcissistic douche.
Like when Calipari was here. He would always refer to UK as "my team". It was never our team, it was always "my team". That always sounded so selfish. But it was so John Calipari.

Well don’t hemorrhage out when he says preseason…”I like my team”. You are now a basketball school. Arky might just make the tourney next year because you all will be playing for March.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT