ADVERTISEMENT

Cal podcast

seccats04

All-American
Dec 6, 2004
Don’t forget this narcissist started a podcast the week of the tournament and his first guest was none other than Obama. He talked all year long about being built for March and should’ve been laser focused on that first game. Instead, he starts a podcast proving his head and heart were not in this for UK. If that wasn’t a middle finger to the UK fanbase I don’t know what is.

Saban was recruiting the morning he announced his retirement. It's a weird thing, keeping up appearances and all .... I don't blame them.

But the podcast dropping the week of the Oakland game was ridiculous.

Revisionist history will not be kind to cal IMO. He is by far the least liked coach of the 5 who have brought titles here. I think some put pitino there because of Louisville but fail to grasp why he went there in the first place which I would venture to guess pitino knew it was a mistake but not until it was too late. Cal is just a POS in my book and I despise the fact I ever wanted him here.

Don’t forget this narcissist started a podcast the week of the tournament and his first guest was none other than Obama. He talked all year long about being built for March and should’ve been laser focused on that first game. Instead, he starts a podcast proving his head and heart were not in this for UK. If that wasn’t a middle finger to the UK fanbase I don’t know what is.
Of course it would be another guy who ruined something great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT