ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kansas get wins vacated?

It's been so long since all their dealings were exposed and nothing has been done so I doubt, at this point, much is going to happen to them. So, I agree with others saying NO.

selfs-bronco.jpg
You are genius!!

No that would be shocking. It is Kansas and that means something to the NCAA. This was a basketball pioneer school and the NCAA gives them special consideration. Kansas is not Cleveland State

Bill Self has never been found guility of anything despite a decade of very questionable recruits.

He gets the K and Roy treatment and they could have pictures and nothing would happen.

It took Arizona years to admit the cheating; Kansas nor LSU is going down this path.

Kansas cut the deficit to 4 wins this season, and a lot of people believe they'll get wins vacated. Do you think the NCAA will actually punish them?

Nobody is saying this actually. If you provide any names I’ll certainly listen. But you don’t have any.

The FBI had coaches on tape cheating and nothing has happened to them or their schools. KU won’t get punished, but they deserve to be punished.

No because the NCAA is the most corrupt organization in the world and as long as that freaking idiot leads the NCAA there will be no justice!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if they pass us. Most everyone outside of Lawrence will know they are cheaters and their total is illegitimate.

Has it got to the point that UK fans are hoping KU has wins vacated in order to hold or increase our wins total over them? If so, then that is pathetic. The focus should be on what happened that we lost that lead.
Hell no its not debbie downer, I have wanted to see the cheating scum punished ever since the new from the FBI probe broke . I really have to ask if being a wildcat fan makes you so miserable why dont you find another team ?

Reactions: SosaUK87
Swept under the rug.

Kansas cut the deficit to 4 wins this season, and a lot of people believe they'll get wins vacated. Do you think the NCAA will actually punish them?
They will get sanctions, but they held players out when the ncaa challenged their eligibility, then backed off, so they will not forfeit any games. They could lose recruits and their coach, though.

Hell no its not debbie downer, I have wanted to see the cheating scum punished ever since the new from the FBI probe broke . I really have to ask if being a wildcat fan makes you so miserable why dont you find another team ?
Want in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first. If you think for one second they will lose wins, you are dumber than dirt. What makes you think I am miserable. I live in realville while you live in La La land.

Cool today with scattered showers. If I was a pumper, I would say it is a balmy 80 degrees with 30% humidity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT