ADVERTISEMENT

shady sharpie out for rest of summer games

Cool. Not one single thing I said about the FBI was untrue so go **** ya self.

and I’m “so cringe”? Are you an eleven year old? My 14 year old daughter is not that basic. Congrats.

Also putting you on ignore so I don’t get banned for verbally smacking you silly. It’s coming.
Anyone else care to recognize that his cool backwards spelling of his old username is misspelled? Laedbelly?

That doesn't make sense. I'm an idiot because I purposely altered a name to make it usable? 🙃

You guys try too hard!

No, you’re an idiot because you can’t help it, just who you are. Your inability to spell is merely a symptom.

Okay. I'm not happy about none and done prescident, but it's not bad business from dollars and cents POV.

You go into the draft and are told guarantee early first round money. Or...

You come back. Maybe playing D1 talent strips you of your superman cape. or you get injured (like he just did). You drop 20 or 30 spots in the draft next year. Or out of the draft like Juzang.

What would each one of you do? What's the smart move for you personally? Same situation. Be honest.

Okay. I'm not happy about none and done prescident, but it's not bad business from dollars and cents POV.

You go into the draft and are told guarantee early first round money. Or...

You come back. Maybe playing D1 talent strips you of your superman cape. or you get injured (like he just did). You drop 20 or 30 spots in the draft next year. Or out of the draft like Juzang.

What would each one of you do? What's the smart move for you personally? Same situation. Be honest.
I don’t know how many times this has to be rehashed. It’s not the leaving for the NBA that has so many people side eyeing Sharpe. Every single one of us grounded in reality said he’d do that as soon as he was eligible. We tried to tell all the people on here that believed his handler Washington’s obvious bull$hit. It’s the fact that he outright refused to play this year when he could have. Dude is a coward. Real alphas don’t behave that way. Players play when they can play. If not why doesn’t every one of our top 10 guys just sit out? Makes business sense right! My goodness.

Reactions: blue woman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT