ADVERTISEMENT

Predict UK's record for the final 8 regular season games. Torvik and KenPom say 4-4

Yeah I get it, it is sad on here, everybody is to negative but it’s just a sign of needing a change. But if Kentucky can turn it around, they will be like Miami last year. Miami wasn’t good defensively either, but they were great offensively and spread the floor out
Yes, it's much more likely we go 7-1 or 6-2 than 1-7 or 2-6 IMO. People get too emotionally fueled and don't use logic. Law of averages says we should win some of these borderline games that we've been losing.

No 1-2 seed should have to potentially face a team like UK the first weekend but that is where this is headed.
That’s their problem! If they had Calipari as their coach, they wouldn’t have to worry about being a 1-2 seed playing UK. Well, a 1-2 seed in the NIT maybe 😂

Yes, it's much more likely we go 7-1 or 6-2 than 1-7 or 2-6 IMO. People get too emotionally fueled and don't use logic. Law of averages says we should win some of these borderline games that we've been losing.
Agree, if we’re being honest the most likely scenario is 4-4, with them winning a game we think they have no shot in, and then losing a game they should clearly win

This team the only way to figure it out is one game at a time. Chance 1 of 8 tonight. Seems like Cal is reaching with talks of only 8 guys playing and maybe a zone....

I hope we start 1-0 but who knows.

Yeah I get it, it is sad on here, everybody is to negative but it’s just a sign of needing a change. But if Kentucky can turn it around, they will be like Miami last year. Miami wasn’t good defensively either, but they were great offensively and spread the floor out
I agree the sadness and negativity on this board is indicative of needing a change. But I have a feeling we disagree with where that change needs to be made.

The only change people can control is personal change. Some on here need to inject some positivity in their lives.

If people can't change a situation, they can definitely change their attitudes and how they react to it.

Reactions: FFWhite
I’m thinking 6-2 or 7-1. It’ll all come down to the UT game IMO. I think we roll the others. Maybe drop one at LSU or something.

intro-1622519474.webp

Well, some hilariously bad guesses in this thread, though to be fair some are from obvious trolls and never intended to be realistic. One late breakdown from being 7-0 with one to go. 6-1 so far.

Yes, people are obviously trolls for predicting 4-4 right after we lost 3 of our last 4 including 2 home games.

But YOU - wow...you knew it all along and saved this thread to do a victory lap. Well, congratulations I think I'll go back to page 1 of this thread to read your 8-0 prediction.

Hmmm I can't seem to find it...but we trust you because you - you are a real fan. Congrats!

I don't think I made any predictions in this thread, but I can promise you this- if I had made any predictions at that point, they wouldn't have been very positive. I probably would have predicted 5-3 for the final 8. It's crazy to me we're only one flukey tip-in at the buzzer at LSU away (on a play where our defense was stellar, by the way) from being 7-0 in that stretch coming up to at Tennessee. I don't care much for bringing up old threads to say "I told you so."

Just beat UT. Sick of losing to those bums. Cal has given the conference to a meme in Rick Barnes.

I’m thinking 6-2 or 7-1. It’ll all come down to the UT game IMO. I think we roll the others. Maybe drop one at LSU or something.
Nailed it congrats you win a prize. (Wow you actually posted this today I missed that you win NOTHING!)

Wow reading this back through so many people were writing off the season. It is funny how people now want a 2 or 3 seed when less than 1 month ago it was a 7 or 8 seed from the same people.

• Haha
Reactions: drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT