ADVERTISEMENT

shady sharpie out for rest of summer games

ZanyAgonizingAxolotl-max-1mb.gif

So he refuses to play here because he didn't want to get hurt....seems to me the conditioning would have helped him but what do I know

Reactions: gbl97
So he refuses to play here because he didn't want to get hurt....seems to me the conditioning would have helped him but what do I know
Agree completely, big boy stage is completely different than college, and he didn't even play college. I lost even more respect for SS after it came out regarding the injuries to tyty and Grady the last month of the season. All the teammates knew this, yet SS still did not offer to help his team, 🤬

Not shocking he'd be rusty as hell and find himself injured after not playing for so long, but I find quite a bit of irony in the fact that grown men and women have been reduced to either mocking someone's injury or straight up wishing further injury to that person while also talking about karma being a bitch. And shady sharpie sounds like some Big Bang Theory-type humor, which isn't surprising considering the average poster age here is probably 56.

Sucks he decided not to play here, but hey, maybe he actually wasn't ready for this after all. Regardless, everybody's parents pretty much ruined social media by creating angry and bitter online personas.

^ adult post by someone not mentally shattered by Sharpe not playing for us.

Not shocking he'd be rusty as hell and find himself injured after not playing for so long, but I find quite a bit of irony in the fact that grown men and women have been reduced to either mocking someone's injury or straight up wishing further injury to that person while also talking about karma being a bitch. And shady sharpie sounds like some Big Bang Theory-type humor, which isn't surprising considering the average poster age here is probably 56.

Sucks he decided not to play here, but hey, maybe he actually wasn't ready for this after all. Regardless, everybody's parents pretty much ruined social media by creating angry and bitter online personas.

^ adult post by someone not mentally shattered by Sharpe not playing for us.
Lol. Maybe he should have played than?

and he was ready for the NBA? Wow, man. You keep digging deeper.

^ a real life person.

Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT