Votes: 78 37.9%
  • Parents choice with in-class or virtual learning

Votes: 103 50.0%
  • Hybrid learning for all

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Full Virtual

Votes: 18 8.7%

• Total voters
Probably not enough, I’m a right winger, but I’m not Quanon right wing and I don’t keep up with them.

don’t go down the rabbit hole. It will depress you. You probably have friends who spout off the crazy conspiracy stuff who are full blown believers

don’t go down the rabbit hole. It will depress you. You probably have friends who spout off the crazy conspiracy stuff who are full blown believers
I’ve heard some crazy stuff. You hearing the same crazy type stuff from Antifa types?

not nearly as crazy as the pizza gate stuff.
Do you know anybody that burned down cities this summer? I never bought the pizza gate stuff nor know anybody associated with it. I do know people whose businesses were damaged by antifa though

Indeed. The second I read "libtard", "Trumpkins" etc. I know immediately, that I'm dealing with a "smooth brain".

Just waiting for good old science to take the wheel, I guess.

The agency’s guidance repeats the idea that schools should be the last to close and the first to reopen in any community.

In advice that may disappoint some teachers, the document states that vaccinating educators should be priority, but not a prerequisite for reopening schools.

Last edited:
Ignore button works really well.
Bingo. That guys is absolutely one of the Top 3 worst posters on this forum, and I'm including last summers Scat-man in that ranking. Says plenty about him.

Ignore button is magical folks. Use it.

the look on her face when he started talking about mental health speaks volumes. You could tell she was really uncomfortable.

I assume this is all to get another huge federal spend on improving schools in general. Because you don't need fancy ventilation products. Opening a couple windows gives you all the air changes you need.

Disappointed anth, the heir of an HVAC magnate, is missing this opportunity to sell special COVID filtration specifically designed to prevent transmission to some of our most vulnerable in society -- teachers whose immune systems have been decimated by believing the bullshit spun by their unions.

It is a gold mine, man.

“Children’s learning and emotional and, in some cases, physical health is being severely impacted by being out of school,” said Dr. Lisa Abuogi, a pediatric emergency medicine physician at the University of Colorado, expressing her personal view. “I spend part of my clinical time in the E.R., and the amount of mental distress we are seeing in children related to schools is off the charts.”

Also from that article...

“I completely understand teachers’ and other school employees’ fear about returning to school, but there are now many well-conducted scientific studies showing that it is safe for schools to reopen with appropriate precautions, even without vaccination,” said Dr. Rebecca Same, an assistant professor in pediatric infectious disease at Washington University in St. Louis. “They are much more likely to get infected from the outside community and from family members than from school contacts.”

Reactions: parrott
My daughter’s school has a half day Monday so the teachers can all go get their first shots. I don’t know if this is a thing that all Jefferson County teachers are doing, or just all Catholic schools, or just her school.

Teachers started getting the vax about three weeks ago. Why is it taking so long?

I don't have a horse in this race, but all the folks saying "teachers don't agree with the union on all of this".....then why don't they do somethintlg about it? Isn't the purpose of a union to be the collective voice of who it represents? As much as I hate writing a school tax check this time of year with no children, it chaps my ass even more to do it while teachers sit at home on their ass and teach online while crying about safety while I not only haven't stopped going in person to work this entire time, I've worked OT more than ever before. If they want to go back in person, get off your lazy asses and demand it. I don't recall there being any issues getting together for demands when it came to pensions.

Great point. If there's opposition, it's in complete silence.

The loudest supporters are also the ones who went to the beach at least once during the shutdown. I have the least respect for them by far

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Just waiting for good old science to take the wheel, I guess.

The agency’s guidance repeats the idea that schools should be the last to close and the first to reopen in any community.

In advice that may disappoint some teachers, the document states that vaccinating educators should be priority, but not a prerequisite for reopening schools.

Ask and ye shall receive. SCIENCE!!

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Also from that article...

“I completely understand teachers’ and other school employees’ fear about returning to school, but there are now many well-conducted scientific studies showing that it is safe for schools to reopen with appropriate precautions, even without vaccination,” said Dr. Rebecca Same, an assistant professor in pediatric infectious disease at Washington University in St. Louis. “They are much more likely to get infected from the outside community and from family members than from school contacts.”
What are the appropriate precautions? I’ve seen pictures from some classrooms where it looks like the schools put in virtually no effort to take any precautions.

What are the appropriate precautions? I’ve seen pictures from some classrooms where it looks like the schools put in virtually no effort to take any precautions.
Yeah, there's just tons of schools out there doing nothing. Kids laying on top of each other, sharing seats, sharing desks, no masks, no rules, sharing food, spitting in each others mouth.

JFC, you're dense af.

All these opened schools are doing an amazing job. That's why we're not seeing much spread in school.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Teachers started getting the vax about three weeks ago. Why is it taking so long?
Perhaps supply is an issue? The employer health department at my work is doing vaccinations for schools and healthcare workers. We got the contract with the city school system and one of the surrounding counties. We ended up getting fewer doses than we were told we would get. So we didn’t have enough to get them all their first round shots, so we’re having to finish them off in piecemeal as supply becomes available. And this all the second round shots are getting delayed because of that.

Yeah, there's just tons of schools out there doing nothing. Kids laying on top of each other, sharing seats, sharing desks, no masks, no rules, sharing food, spitting in each others mouth.

JFC, you're dense af.

All these opened schools are doing an amazing job. That's why we're not seeing much spread in school.
I didn’t say tons. I said some classrooms. Learn how to read, dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT