ADVERTISEMENT

7 Wildcats on the East and West ASG rosters

Yet y’all comment in nearly every NBA related thread. I don’t get it since y’all profess to not care about it so much. Usually when people don’t care about something, they have nothing to do with it. NBA related threads are easy to avoid on here.
Because it's a college basketball message board. Find an NBA message board if you want to keep posting about it. And it's also a bit of a slap in the face given the results we've had with all the NBA players and All Stars.

If I just kept posting about playing the game of cribbage on here or about the great books that have come out this year, what would the comments look like? I get it occasionally, but multiple times per day there are NBA posts. One today was about Lebron. Why would someone post that here? It's stupid.

Reactions: NociHTTP
It's really hard to give a crap about this stat at all. I'm a Kentucky fan, not a Celtics fan just because one-and-done Bobby Joe got drafted there. Makes it more disgusting to think 7 All Stars have one NC between them.
The people bringing that stuff over here are trolling at this point, unless they're trying to make a point that Cal has accomplished so little, but they never suggest that.

Because it's a college basketball message board. Find an NBA message board if you want to keep posting about it. And it's also a bit of a slap in the face given the results we've had with all the NBA players and All Stars.

If I just kept posting about playing the game of cribbage on here or about the great books that have come out this year, what would the comments look like? I get it occasionally, but multiple times per day there are NBA posts. One today was about Lebron. Why would someone post that here? It's stupid.
If it were random NBA threads i could see your point. But most threads are about former UK players in the NBA. Don’t see why that causes so much consternation.

And again, you know what the subject matter is before you click on the thread.

Reactions: ukfan1622
Most NCAA teams have no all-stars and no championships. That would really suck. Can't imagine being a fan of a team like Arizona St. or something like that with no reason to ever think they will hang with the big boys.

Maxey
Randle(shoulder injury re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks)
Bam
AD
Booker
KAT
Shai

7 players from 1 school- Kentucky. It really is embarrassing to only have won 1 title with the amount of talent that UK has had under Calipari. Idgaf who the coach would be. 3 championship game appearances is no small feat and deserves its own recognition, but that doesn't negate the fact UK should have been a dynasty in the early-mid 2010s.
Highlights the hell outta Cal's shortcomings as a coach. Having a bunch of nba talent and nothing to show for it in the trophy case used to be one of the go-to's i'd use to make fun of unc and dean smith. That ol' crow sure has come home to roost...

Reactions: catben
If it were random NBA threads i could see your point. But most threads are about former UK players in the NBA. Don’t see why that causes so much consternation.

And again, you know what the subject matter is before you click on the thread.
What about the one about LeBron? And there have been many others.

Why not start a thread titled former cats in the NBA and just discuss them all there?

It just seems stupid to keep coming to a college board with multiple threads per day or per week about the NBA.

Nevermind that almost every one of those guys did almost nothing here.

It makes about as much sense as posting about some former player who happens to be a successful Accountant.

Maxey
Randle(shoulder injury re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks)
Bam
AD
Booker
KAT
Shai

7 players from 1 school- Kentucky. It really is embarrassing to only have won 1 title with the amount of talent that UK has had under Calipari. Idgaf who the coach would be. 3 championship game appearances is no small feat and deserves its own recognition, but that doesn't negate the fact UK should have been a dynasty in the early-mid 2010s.
How about the fact that these were one and done. The talent they display now is after several years of competition and growth. Had they stayed at UK for more than one year, then maybe we would have had more championships. Huge difference between then and now in terms of their playing ability. Experience matters.

And still only one NCAAT banner hanging in the rafters at Rupp to show for all these NBA all stars that have passed through this “players first program”. 🙄😡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT