ADVERTISEMENT

Russia - Ukraine WAR Warning: Political Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...plainer-why-do-kosovo-serbia-tensions-persist

Kosovo is a mainly ethnic Albanian territory that declared independence from Serbia in 2008. The Serbian government has refused to recognize Kosovo’s statehood and still considers it part of Serbia, even though it has no formal control there.
Over 100 countries have recognized Kosovo’s independence, including the United States and most Western countries. Russia, China and five European Union nations have sided with Serbia. The deadlock has kept tensions simmering and prevented the Balkan region's full stabilization following the bloody breakup of former Yugoslavia in the 1990s.

So Kosovo has started a dustup and it appears that the EU is backing them. Kosovo wishes to be free of Serbian control and be autonomous. Over 100 countries have recognized Kosovo as an independent country.

I'm going to buy some popcorn and watch some of you explain why Kosovo gets to be free of Serbian government control but Donestk has to stay Ukrainian even when they are killing the shit out of them.

Should also add that Nato has wanted to open a 2nd front to bleed Russia and it's largely acknowledged that it's nato behind the current violence in Serbia.
You can't possibly be that dumb.

So explain it to me like I'm 5.
Ok. Russia backs Serbia and still to this day says Kosovo’s claim to independence is illegitimate. By their, and your, own standard how can they justify Donetsk’s? See your accusation against the EU can just as easily be flipped right back on you. The real world is more complicated than platitudes and ELI5s. Wars were fought over Kosovo too just like Donetsk, or are you too brain-damaged from all the trailer park meth to remember the 90s.

Ukraine using our tax money to buy titties. Great!

j0jH3meS1YG9.png

• Sad
Reactions: SDC888

Only $610 billion to rebuild Ukraine. We should probably keep supplying weapons and try to get that up to a cool trillion$$$

As I've said already multiple times, none of them can make their "case" without insults, and that's not coincidental.
Our cases have been stated repeatedly. You on the other hand refuse to state your case. At any rate, there comes a time when stupid posts need to be called out as such.

Ukraine using our tax money to buy titties. Great!

j0jH3meS1YG9.png
You buffoon, she was the CEO of the company who developed Ring doorbell systems. She can spend her money however she wants. Your twisted innuendo, which is all your little gerbil brain can do, is utterly stupid.

Maybe we can start buying Ukraine women those lip and butt injections too.

Ukraine is robbing us blind

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...plainer-why-do-kosovo-serbia-tensions-persist

Kosovo is a mainly ethnic Albanian territory that declared independence from Serbia in 2008. The Serbian government has refused to recognize Kosovo’s statehood and still considers it part of Serbia, even though it has no formal control there.
Over 100 countries have recognized Kosovo’s independence, including the United States and most Western countries. Russia, China and five European Union nations have sided with Serbia. The deadlock has kept tensions simmering and prevented the Balkan region's full stabilization following the bloody breakup of former Yugoslavia in the 1990s.

So Kosovo has started a dustup and it appears that the EU is backing them. Kosovo wishes to be free of Serbian control and be autonomous. Over 100 countries have recognized Kosovo as an independent country.

I'm going to buy some popcorn and watch some of you explain why Kosovo gets to be free of Serbian government control but Donestk has to stay Ukrainian even when they are killing the shit out of them.

Should also add that Nato has wanted to open a 2nd front to bleed Russia and it's largely acknowledged that it's nato behind the current violence in Serbia.
You really are simple minded. First, in Kosovo, the population is 95% Albanian. In Serbia, the population is over 80% Serbs. The two countries have a clear delineation. It doesn't matter if a few Serbs in Kosovo want to have a hissy fit.

In Ukraine, there were no problems in Donbas until the Russians created it, funded it, armed it and used military intelligence to support it. The entire "crisis" was Russian created. The only reason the 50/50 ish split on who to go with, Russia or Ukraine, is because millions of Ukrainians have left the area due to Russias interference.

If you don't see the huge differences you're too stupid to be in the conversation at all.

Reactions: KYExtemper

Only $610 billion to rebuild Ukraine. We should probably keep supplying weapons and try to get that up to a cool trillion$$$
We have something like 350B in frozen Russian assets. Before anything else happens, every cent of those assets should be used. After that, Ukraine has tremendous natural resource reserves, they can sell or lease those, only then should the world step in and help with the little that remains.

There is a long, long way to go on this bud. Ukraine can't afford to lose it and I don't think Russia can afford to hold it. In the long run, one way or the other, Ukraine will take Bakhmut.
There really is no telling how many Wagner mercs have been killed trying to take this city. Georgian Legion wiped out a bunch today.

Leave their bodies to rot, food for the animals.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Gassy I like you but come on man, you know he’s not a Nazi. Like saying Trump is a Russian asset.

Send proof if ya have it
Brother, I appreciate you too. 👊

All I know is Big Blue Fan Ga said 10%-15% of Nazis make up the Ukraine army. It’s actually probably a lot more, but even .000000000000000001% Nazi is bad.

So either 2 things. Either the Azov army of Nazis are controlling Zelensky’s life or he is a Nazi.

I’m as many times as I have been called a fascist because I am MAGA, it sure seems weird that non-MAGA supporters really support the Nazis in Ukraine. No one wants to talk about Ukraine’s Nazi problem

Reactions: SDC888
Fine, what post #. I've asked you at least a dozen times to no avail. If you've posted it, which I doubt, give us the post #.

I'm not doing that either. You'd then just try to get some worthless tangential argument going like this one is. I said you can't make "your"pro-war "case" without insults (ad hominem attacks), not that you can't make a case. I know what "your" case is, it's presented by the media daily and by Ukraine and their propaganda. It's a BS narrative designed to get manufactured consent from an ignorant or otherwise ambivalent public.

I will keep posting about that, not this worthless junk from you, i.e. baseless complaints and accusations and insults, or me explaining other things to you, like what a strawman argument is. I know why you (pl.) rely on such arguments, your ad hominems, and why you characterize the anti-war posts as "stupid" or some equivalent.

But yeah, anyone can read my posts about this needless war in this thread themselves. I have made an anti-war case from the start. Namely, that this war is imprudent as it is unnecessary, that it's not being fought for the reasons presented to us in the media or by our "leaders," nor is it in our vital national interests, and will continue to do so as long as this war continues. We are the proverbial frog in a boiling pot, naively/needlessly marching towards WW3. That's what's genuinely stupid, risking global calamity over something that's not in our core interests, that's what can genuinely be characterized as such.

(not that I think that's what happens... just death and destruction, untold lives otherwise ruined there and elsewhere due to downstream effects... nothing will be accomplished and nothing will be better because we chose to wage this proxy war against russia)

I’m as many times as I have been called a fascist because I am MAGA, it sure seems weird that non-MAGA supporters really support the Nazis in Ukraine. No one wants to talk about Ukraine’s Nazi problem

Even our very own antifa!, catpaw resident Dion the communist himself is fully on board with actual Urkainian fascism. Incidentally, he can't make his "arguments" qualitatively identical rigamarole without ad hominems either. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT