ADVERTISEMENT

Russia - Ukraine WAR Warning: Political Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's how Russia is playing this on their nightly tv shows.

The only point she missed is Kamala Harris made a career of locking people up for crimes less extreme than what Griner did, and countless people have been locked in US prisons thanks to crime bills Biden pushed. Now those shameless hypocrites traded a terrorist so a loser drug addict, who they would have gleefully imprisoned in the United States, can walk free.

British journalist in Donestk.
Ok, lets try basic math here, just simple addition. 2+2=?

I think we can agree that nearly everything that comes out of Russia is propaganda, right? I guess you could disagree but that would be pretty curious. This so called journalist is getting to these Russian controlled areas through, you guessed it, Russia, with Russian permits.

Hmm, so the Russians are intentionally allowing him to be there and "report" on things. Do you think they would ever let him be there if he were saying anything critical of Mother Russia? Be honest.

He is pure Russian propaganda.

Oh great. Chemical weapons are always a great headline excuse to funnel more taxpayer cash to corrupt politicians and war profiteers. Like that one time the US was going to pull out of Syria and Assad conveniently gassed his own people so the US could stay and continue spending money.

Yeah - Syria was on the heinous "7 nations in 5 years" list --- or whatever --- anyone else remember the State Dept (?could be wrong agency) rep who referenced the goal of destabilizing/color revolutionizing mostly ME nation within a specified timeframe

But -->> when Fkking sociopathic Lunatics and / or the Mentally Ill flock to (and generously populate) the political class --- thats the level of callous arrogance we get -

A whole series of conflicts - mostly asymmetrical warfare & fkk-all jack
shit for results ((other than maybe cheap plentiful heroin))

We not only LOST the Abortive Afghanistan war (longest war in US history) --- we saw bizarre & compromising orders given to GIs to ignore routine policy for destroying or incapacitating the weapons they had to abandon

I could say more there but its probably not advisable

So --THIS -- seems like a good example of where MOST political minded ppl would likely Agree on the failure and grave damage associated with that whole ShitShow

I do also wish you Fkking Lunatics & Weirdos a Very Merry Christmas & I hope yall get someone to make out with later and -- slutty lingerie is involved and whatnot

all right then...

Ok, lets try basic math here, just simple addition. 2+2=?

I think we can agree that nearly everything that comes out of Russia is propaganda, right? I guess you could disagree but that would be pretty curious. This so called journalist is getting to these Russian controlled areas through, you guessed it, Russia, with Russian permits.

Hmm, so the Russians are intentionally allowing him to be there and "report" on things. Do you think they would ever let him be there if he were saying anything critical of Mother Russia? Be honest.

He is pure Russian propaganda.

There are/were plenty of other reporters there telling the truth since this all started in 2014, French/German etc saying the same things then/now. Some of them were fired when the war started in feb, or worse, had their bank account frozen.

You just assume ad hoc from the get-go they must be lying to you.

They aren't. You (pl.) are no less propagandized than the Russians are, you just don't have the wherewithal to see it. You don't have a clue why this war is being fought, merely a different narrative given to you. One that you are happy to regurgitate as at aligns precisely with your previously held conceptions/biases/prejudice - ignorance of the region and who/what these people (Ukrainians and RUssians, more broadly Europeans in general) are.

Last edited:
There are/were plenty of other reporters there telling the truth since this all started in 2014, French/German etc saying the same things then/now. Some of them were fired when the war started in feb, or worse, had their bank account frozen.

You just assume ad hoc from the get-go they must be lying to you.

They aren't. You (pl.) are no less propagandized than the Russians are, you just don't have the wherewithal to see it. You don't have a clue why this war is being fought, merely a different narrative given to you. One that you are happy to regurgitate as at aligns precisely with your previously held conceptions/biases/prejudice - ignorance of the region and who/what these people (Ukrainians and RUssians, more broadly Europeans in general) are.
Ok, so why is it being fought? Should be a simple answer since you're so knowledgeable but for some reason you NEVER say.

As for the "reporter", anyone Russia is allowing access and continued access to the region while reporting on it can only be spreading what the Russians want said. Any deviation would immediately end his access if not his life.

There is no way you don't understand this.

Escalation isn't necessarily happening. Russia started this war. I'm not sure why they think attacks inside Russia are off limits. It doesn't work that way.
This is the disconnect with you and others who think like you. If Ukraine had its own military tech or nato has armed them prior to the war then your logic stands to reason. The fact is when we talk about drones attacking Russia that isn’t ukraines doing that it the US. It’s a direct attack by nato on Russia. You don’t see that escalatory? The USA and nato are pushing russia to where they will not have a choice and no nato will not be able to conduct conventional strikes in Russia to retaliate. That is not unless they want a total war without limits.

And when russia does respond with nuclear weapons let me remind you of your stance in which you said basically to bury your enemy. To quit fighting surgical wars and just obliterate them. That was the jist of what you said. In this case that will mean millions dead

Reactions: SDC888
Ok, so why is it being fought? Should be a simple answer since you're so knowledgeable but for some reason you NEVER say.

As for the "reporter", anyone Russia is allowing access and continued access to the region while reporting on it can only be spreading what the Russians want said. Any deviation would immediately end his access if not his life.

There is no way you don't understand this.

Yes, I have. I'm not wasting my time going over again and again what I've already typed.

And of course, if reporters inside Russian controlled areas are not reporting a narrative consistent with what the Kremlin would like, they wouldn't be allowed to roam freely. That doesn't ipso facto make it (any and every thing they report) false.
This is the disconnect with you and others who think like you. If Ukraine had its own military tech or nato has armed them prior to the war then your logic stands to reason. The fact is when we talk about drones attacking Russia that isn’t ukraines doing that it the US. It’s a direct attack by nato on Russia. You don’t see that escalatory? The USA and nato are pushing russia to where they will not have a choice and no nato will not be able to conduct conventional strikes in Russia to retaliate. That is not unless they want a total war without limits.

And when russia does respond with nuclear weapons let me remind you of your stance in which you said basically to bury your enemy. To quit fighting surgical wars and just obliterate them. That was the jist of what you said. In this case that will mean millions dead

That would best case scenario...nuclear winter means billions dead.

Ukraine attacked the Russian bases with Russian drones, not NATO. If Russia doesn't like it they can simply stop the illegal attack inside Ukraine.

I feel sorry for you. You must have cowered to every bully you ever met.

Ukraine attacked the Russian bases with Russian drones, not NATO. If Russia doesn't like it they can simply stop the illegal attack inside Ukraine.

I feel sorry for you. You must have cowered to every bully you ever met.
So it’s ok for the US to arm Ukraine to the tune of billions to keep the war going? Pushing Russia to potentially have to revert to their main strength Nukes to bury Ukraine? Then the US wants to say “look Russia you don’t follow the rules the it’s MAD”?? Lol you feel sorry for me?

First of all it’s debatable who started the war. But let’s concede to your argument they did. They invade Ukraine. The US/nato arms Ukraine and makes the rules to what Ukraine can do with those weapons.the US is now expanding their limits on Ukraine usage and Russia has to play by the rules? Lol dude there is only one outcome here if the US doesn’t deescalate the situation now.

So it’s ok for the US to arm Ukraine to the tune of billions to keep the war going? Pushing Russia to potentially have to revert to their main strength Nukes to bury Ukraine? Then the US wants to say “look Russia you don’t follow the rules the it’s MAD”?? Lol you feel sorry for me?

First of all it’s debatable who started the war. But let’s concede to your argument they did. They invade Ukraine. The US/nato arms Ukraine and makes the rules to what Ukraine can do with those weapons.the US is now expanding their limits on Ukraine usage and Russia has to play by the rules? Lol dude there is only one outcome here if the US doesn’t deescalate the situation now.
If Ukraine is only using non-nuclear arms and isn't actually invading Russia, what is Russias complaint? Ivan can GFH. Ukraine is rightfully destroying military support structure. I hope they kill every Russian fighting against them.

Russia will not use any type of nukes over this. They can stop this and leave anytime they want. They are in full control of that part of the war.

Oh and yes, its ok for the US and NATO to fully arm Ukraine against an illegal and immoral invasion into Ukraines sovereign territory.

Hey @vhcat

You remember back a month or so ago when the Russians pulled out of Kherson and I said it would be booby trapper?? You remember ripping into me because I didn’t give you a link? Some things you just know and it takes so serious stupid to question it.

Reactions: hmt5000
Hey @vhcat

You remember back a month or so ago when the Russians pulled out of Kherson and I said it would be booby trapper?? You remember ripping into me because I didn’t give you a link? Some things you just know and it takes so serious stupid to question it.

Back then he was simply asking how many bombs they left. He wasn't questioning that bombs were left.

Oh and yes, its ok for the US and NATO to fully arm Ukraine against an illegal and immoral invasion into Ukraines sovereign territory.

I don't think anyone has claimed that Russian invasion of Ukraine was legal amd moral. Ok for us to arm them? Yeah, sure.

But not if peace and security for the Ukrainian people is your actual goal. We will only have made things worse than they otherwise needed to be. That will be the only result in our misguided and myopic strategy there since 2014.

We don't care how much they must die/suffer if it accomplishes the goal of keeping Russia in check with our globalist agenda (it isn't). You people, similarly, don't care what it takes for them to win, just so long as they win. It doesn't matter if they all die, if Ukraine is totally destroyed, so long as they win; that's the better result than just stopping now and figuring out some sort of peace deal if it means Russia can claim "victory."

Last edited:
Hey @vhcat

Yes, I remember. But I also assumed you meant they'd do damage to Uke people & troops. They haven't that I can see. So another NFBD immaterial point on your part.

Yes. Russia needs to end their invasion of a sovereign country. The fact that you can't wrap your gerbil brain around this is both amusing and annoying.

I don't think anyone has claimed that Russian invasion of Ukraine was legal amd moral. Ok for us to arm them? Yeah, sure.

But not if peace and security for the Ukrainian people is your actual goal. We will only have made things worse than they otherwise needed to be. That will be the only result in our misguided and myopic strategy there since 2014.

We don't care how much they must die/suffer if it accomplishes the goal of keeping Russia in check with our globalist agenda (it isn't). You people, similarly, don't care what it takes for them to win, just so long as they win. It doesn't matter if they all die, if Ukraine is totally destroyed, so long as they win; that's the better result than just stopping now and figuring out some sort of peace deal if it means Russia can claim "victory."
Did it ever occur to you that the Ukraine people themselves are willing to die and have their country destroyed if it means staying away from Russian control? Really, has that simple thought ever crossed your little brain? What arrogance you have in thinking you know best what Ukrainians should do in this war. If they want to fight, help them. If they don't, that is entirely up to them. We aren't forcing them to do anything.

Yes, I remember. But I also assumed you meant they'd do damage to Uke people & troops. They haven't that I can see. So another NFBD immaterial point on your part.
See when you reply like this it’s obviously a lie . You don’t have to assume anything I say I’ll be very direct.

You clowns think zelensky isn’t some nut. Look at these pics. The guy loves the spotlight and is awkward as hell.

You clowns think zelensky isn’t some nut. Look at these pics. The guy loves the spotlight and is awkward as hell.

What exactly is your complaint here?

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...plainer-why-do-kosovo-serbia-tensions-persist

Kosovo is a mainly ethnic Albanian territory that declared independence from Serbia in 2008. The Serbian government has refused to recognize Kosovo’s statehood and still considers it part of Serbia, even though it has no formal control there.
Over 100 countries have recognized Kosovo’s independence, including the United States and most Western countries. Russia, China and five European Union nations have sided with Serbia. The deadlock has kept tensions simmering and prevented the Balkan region's full stabilization following the bloody breakup of former Yugoslavia in the 1990s.

So Kosovo has started a dustup and it appears that the EU is backing them. Kosovo wishes to be free of Serbian control and be autonomous. Over 100 countries have recognized Kosovo as an independent country.

I'm going to buy some popcorn and watch some of you explain why Kosovo gets to be free of Serbian government control but Donestk has to stay Ukrainian even when they are killing the shit out of them.

Should also add that Nato has wanted to open a 2nd front to bleed Russia and it's largely acknowledged that it's nato behind the current violence in Serbia.

https://www.themozartgroup.com/2022...rt-group-marches-to-the-beat-of-its-own-drum/
Just posting this story on the Motzart group so that you know they are actively training Ukrainian soldier right on the front line. They do not fight themselves but act as advisors and trainers for people on the front.

Newsweek had a story out about Motzart that got pulled due to one very troubling quote he made. This qoute has been going around Europe and has changed the view of many military experts in Europe. The story is largely scrubbed and I can't find it anywhere but have heard several Euro journalist refer to it in shock. Other quotes from the removed story also included him saying that he was getting soldiers that had never fired a gun and had only had 2 weeks of training on stuff like marching and terminology. He also said that Ukr was losing 300 or more soldiers a day in and around Bakhmut. Remember... They are training people right on the front line.

The Ukrainian army is suffering heavy losses, said the founder of the American PMC "Mozart" Andrew Milbourne. "They are taking extremely heavy losses," Milbourne told Newsweek. ... Earlier, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said that Ukraine's losses in November amounted to more than 8,300 military. Source: russiart

I know this will get panned as fake news but the same people that reported this last week are saying that Bakhmut is falling. Ukr pulled one of their best battalions out of the city out of fear of it being surrounded.

Nobody is talking about us putting boots on the ground. Keep saying it like a mantra. Maybe it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT