ADVERTISEMENT

World war thread

Venezuela gettin' a bit frisky, held a referendum about annexing a part of neighboring Guyana.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/fears-of-venezuela-invading-guyana-grow

Don't have much faith in Sleepy Joe's administration to keep this from escalating. Guyana would not be able to defend its territory in any way, shape, or form without outside assistance. Maduro would likely be backed, either overtly or covertly, by Cuba, Russia, Iran, and perhaps to some degree, China.

My position is simple: The Israel/Gaza war happening now. Not some wag the dog, get the Elite rich Ukraine War. The Bible spells it out rather simply, if you're into that sort of thing.
Africa and Southeast asia has been at war for a little over 40 years.

I don't see our politicians calling for peace in SE Asia or spewing hatred of Africans.

30? By what criteria?
Is this a serious question? War is war whether against another nation, civil war or terrorism. 30 countries is being conservative half the African continent is in perpetual war but more recent. Syria is a warmonger paradise. Iraq isn’t a peaceful place, constant war between Kurds and Turks, Kurds and Sunni etc. Yemen is engaged in the gaza war. They are now attacking American vessels. Idk what you consider Afghanistan, Russia Ukraine of course, Azerbaijan and Armenia were at war when I made that post. Now Venezuela is about to invade Guyana. Of course Israel then I consider any country harboring Hamas leadership engaged in war. Of course Iran is at war through proxies with Israel and the USA as well as NATO. You want me to name the African countries to get to 30 or the Asian countries like Myanmar? And South Korea and n Korea are technically still at war. The list is expanding not contracting. Peace is elusive in this age. This is the point. There is a massive escalation going on and there is no off ramp in sight. As long as Iran is on collision course to build nukes it’s going to explode with Israel. Joe Biden spends 100 billion in Ukraine but does nothing about Iran, nothing about Venezuela, on and on and on. He’s terrified of the mullahs doesn’t do squat to put Iran in its place. He just takes it. Russia attacked another nation. We have ships being attacked by Iran and proxies now daily in international waters and biden does nothing. Tells you all you need to know. Russia was personal for Dems it has nothing to do with containment bc if it did Iran would be severely punished for attacking our troops and civilian shipping. Everytime joe does the opposite of the right thing and yeah maduro will attack Guyana and biden won’t blink an eye. He gives no shits about his backyard. He’s obsessed with Putin now he has put Ukraine up for the slaughter. No more money after empowering them. Could have negotiated what Russia has right now before a war to kill nearly 1000000 Ukrainians and Russians. Now Ukraine is in danger of falling hard to Russia and then the dominoes since there is no deal. I guess zelensky will need to have a noose around his neck before he will negotiate. Ask yourselves. With more than 30 wars going on why did we put 100 billion to Ukraine solely? Now the axis is stronger as they have worn down the short run thinking west. No like I said the next shoe will fall soon. Looking at this in weekly or monthly increments is a mortal mistake and the major problem of the west. A lot of the bad actors are going to slow play it to the elections then there will probably be a concerted effort to destabilize the USA. It won’t be rocket science for the axis.

Reactions: TexKat and chroix
Is this a serious question? War is war whether against another nation, civil war or terrorism. 30 countries is being conservative half the African continent is in perpetual war but more recent. Syria is a warmonger paradise. Iraq isn’t a peaceful place, constant war between Kurds and Turks, Kurds and Sunni etc. Yemen is engaged in the gaza war. They are now attacking American vessels. Idk what you consider Afghanistan, Russia Ukraine of course, Azerbaijan and Armenia were at war when I made that post. Now Venezuela is about to invade Guyana. Of course Israel then I consider any country harboring Hamas leadership engaged in war. Of course Iran is at war through proxies with Israel and the USA as well as NATO. You want me to name the African countries to get to 30 or the Asian countries like Myanmar? And South Korea and n Korea are technically still at war. The list is expanding not contracting. Peace is elusive in this age. This is the point. There is a massive escalation going on and there is no off ramp in sight. As long as Iran is on collision course to build nukes it’s going to explode with Israel. Joe Biden spends 100 billion in Ukraine but does nothing about Iran, nothing about Venezuela, on and on and on. He’s terrified of the mullahs doesn’t do squat to put Iran in its place. He just takes it. Russia attacked another nation. We have ships being attacked by Iran and proxies now daily in international waters and biden does nothing. Tells you all you need to know. Russia was personal for Dems it has nothing to do with containment bc if it did Iran would be severely punished for attacking our troops and civilian shipping. Everytime joe does the opposite of the right thing and yeah maduro will attack Guyana and biden won’t blink an eye. He gives no shits about his backyard. He’s obsessed with Putin now he has put Ukraine up for the slaughter. No more money after empowering them. Could have negotiated what Russia has right now before a war to kill nearly 1000000 Ukrainians and Russians. Now Ukraine is in danger of falling hard to Russia and then the dominoes since there is no deal. I guess zelensky will need to have a noose around his neck before he will negotiate. Ask yourselves. With more than 30 wars going on why did we put 100 billion to Ukraine solely? Now the axis is stronger as they have worn down the short run thinking west. No like I said the next shoe will fall soon. Looking at this in weekly or monthly increments is a mortal mistake and the major problem of the west. A lot of the bad actors are going to slow play it to the elections then there will probably be a concerted effort to destabilize the USA. It won’t be rocket science for the axis.
Look brother, I'm gonna do my best to stick with facts and limited opinion. I dont have the energy for headbutting anymore. That said, you asked a question about why we only supported Ukraine and then included situations that are totally unlike the Ukraine war.

So, no, every military conflict is not the same. I'll ask for you to limit your answer to conflicts that are at least similar to the Ukraine war.

Look brother, I'm gonna do my best to stick with facts and limited opinion. I dont have the energy for headbutting anymore. That said, you asked a question about why we only supported Ukraine and then included situations that are totally unlike the Ukraine war.

So, no, every military conflict is not the same. I'll ask for you to limit your answer to conflicts that are at least similar to the Ukraine war.
The Ukraine war is a perfect example of how this is becoming a global war. Most countries have taken sides and aligned themselves with either nato or Russia. The world is producing weapons to supply Russia and Ukraine. It isn’t russia vs Ukraine. Now the war has expanded. It’s not some coincidence that Iran give Russia military tech and weapons and also give all its proxies and Hamas the same. It’s clear to connect the dots when Putin hosted Hamas leaders in Russia. There is definitely an axis and and alliance. Since all the other wars don’t matter because it’s not “like” the Russia Ukraine war (idk what that means) you have to recognize the massive military build up occurring, the world being forced to choose sides and the fact the war has already become hot. Like I said removing every other conflict from the equation. Whats happening between the axis of russia, Iran, North Korea, China vs nato, Israel, Taiwan is rapidly escalating.

Lol terrible take not much of a historian are you? You think a global war will last 2 months or even 2 years? Do you know how long previous global wars have lasted? And I made this post BEFORE Israel was attacked knowing it was coming. Another shoe will drop soon. Mock me all you want but the reality is what it is. And yes we are still here but many people already are not any longer. Such an arrogant American statement. You realize the USA is fantasy land right until it hits our borders then maybe you wake up

I deserve all of this. I thought you were being a prisoner of the moment but you’ve made it clear that you think about this a lot and have a clearer view than I had initially thought. I still disagree with big chunks of your position but wanted to apologize for the dismissive posts. Glad you care about this shit. It’s important. And an important topic for discussion. I’ll try to do better. Apologies to you and the rest of the board.

State your positions & I'll consider answering your questions. You don't get a free lunch.

I dig free lunches, baby

Last Friday - potluck at work - aside fm the one eerie casserole someone brought that tasted like "cat food" --- it went swell

PS - pork loin CAN be as wonderful and tender and mouth-sexy as any steak

What does gnashing of teeth mean?

I always thought it meant back biting type accusatory rhetoric ?

But - somewhere along the way I think i came to that conclusion without ever looking the word UP

"Gnashing of teeth" means grinding one's teeth together, having one's teeth set on edge, or biting down in pain, anguish, or anger.

Wiki Lynx

Hope you guys all have a tremendous tomorrow

Last edited:
According to Albert Pike - world war 3 will be fought with specific outcomes in mind

Nihilists and atheists will be "unleashed" across society - causing dramatic upheaval and COMPELLING ordinary citizens to fight back

but i don't wanna stray into weird, untraceable things

According to Albert Pike - world war 3 will be fought with specific outcomes in mind

Nihilists and atheists will be "unleashed" across society - causing dramatic upheaval and COMPELLING ordinary citizens to fight back

but i don't wanna stray into weird, untraceable things
No one knows if that letter is even real or if Pike wrote it. You think the terms nazism existed in the 1870s, 1890s?

Reactions: CastleRubric
Have no idea if this is true, but if it is....

Someone is trying to drag the US into this war, and I predict it will succeed.

Reactions: FirewithFire
Have no idea if this is true, but if it is....

Someone is trying to drag the US into this war, and I predict it will succeed.

Also there's ZERO reports of any casualties in any news reports. In fact, that guy is the only one reporting 40 rockets hitting. Twitter is a cesspool.

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq has warned Washington repeatedly that its bases in Syria and Iraq are legitimate targets as long as the war on Gaza continues.

No one knows if that letter is even real or if Pike wrote it. You think the terms nazism existed in the 1870s, 1890s?

Good point
The letter is real

There are questions about dating & the whole idea that someone in his era COULD possibly know those things

i've read the excerpts that outline the purported purpose of each of those wars -

I don't think it mentions nazism - but it does refer to ww2 as serving the purpose of ensuring that communism would have a means and location for taking root and expanding etc -

I think its a real letter, written by Pike - but i THINK it should be taken as one grandstanding egoistic freemason waxing philosophical with his freemason brother -

Its not the typical source I would cite for military/political talk - BUT - the description of WW3 makes a strange, sick kind of sense to me ...

And it DOES seem like we have experienced a certain 'unleashing' / 'unfettering' of the specific groups he mentions -

I think its worth the reference -

Prompts other sidebar conversation about the types of ppl that would have the resources and will to play God like that with humanity

Reactions: RunninRichie
Good point
The letter is real

There are questions about dating & the whole idea that someone in his era COULD possibly know those things

i've read the excerpts that outline the purported purpose of each of those wars -

I don't think it mentions nazism - but it does refer to ww2 as serving the purpose of ensuring that communism would have a means and location for taking root and expanding etc -

I think its a real letter, written by Pike - but i THINK it should be taken as one grandstanding egoistic freemason waxing philosophical with his freemason brother -

Its not the typical source I would cite for military/political talk - BUT - the description of WW3 makes a strange, sick kind of sense to me ...

And it DOES seem like we have experienced a certain 'unleashing' / 'unfettering' of the specific groups he mentions -

I think its worth the reference -

Prompts other sidebar conversation about the types of ppl that would have the resources and will to play God like that with humanity
It does say nazism in the letter. The letter is no doubt creepy as hell. I just find it hard to believe it was written in the 1800s. Your last paragraph is scary as all get out. I sometimes have a feeling 9/11 was orchestrated by said club.

I picture all these creepy world globalist trillionaires like all the holograms getting together in the resident evil spinoffs underground setting the world on fire, until it goes too far.

Reactions: RunninRichie
@The-Hack doesnt understand the meaning of the word imminent.

I can link 40 other articles describing the global escalation occurring. China purging it’s military in favor of war hawks immediately, Iran directly operating in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Russia about to run through Ukraine. Hell you’d think Russia using n korea balistic missiles in Ukraine would mean something in terms of escalation. Not to hack and his crew. Just act like it’s not happening. Ukraine has become a major lab for Iran and North Korea to become more prepared. Everyone is amassing and preparing for a major war while people like the hack or vhcat think things happen in a microwave now or never. I thought you were a student of history hack? Well educated? Did ww2 happen overnight? Was ww2 and American involvement not imminent in 1937, 38, 39 etc? Seems to me any logical person would look at the massive military buildups, spending, conflicts that are moving at a rapid pace and know what’s imminent. Can you connect the dots hack or is it all linear to you?

US intel is working on the understanding that rocket attacks on Erbil came from inside Iran. This is all they need to go full blown war on Iran. Same thing as "weapon of mass destruction"... They are laying a ground work. If enough people bite on this they will go to war.

@The-Hack doesnt understand the meaning of the word imminent.

I can link 40 other articles describing the global escalation occurring. China purging it’s military in favor of war hawks immediately, Iran directly operating in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Russia about to run through Ukraine. Hell you’d think Russia using n korea balistic missiles in Ukraine would mean something in terms of escalation. Not to hack and his crew. Just act like it’s not happening. Ukraine has become a major lab for Iran and North Korea to become more prepared. Everyone is amassing and preparing for a major war while people like the hack or vhcat think things happen in a microwave now or never. I thought you were a student of history hack? Well educated? Did ww2 happen overnight? Was ww2 and American involvement not imminent in 1937, 38, 39 etc? Seems to me any logical person would look at the massive military buildups, spending, conflicts that are moving at a rapid pace and know what’s imminent. Can you connect the dots hack or is it all linear to you?
Lol china just purged their leadership because Xi is a paranoid man. They just found out their missles are getting their fuel stolen and replaced by Water. That’s why he’s replacing men. He’s been replacing leadership for years. And cmon a secret german document? Russia is using defective North Korean shells and conscripts but they’re ready to invade the Baltics????

US intel is working on the understanding that rocket attacks on Erbil came from inside Iran. This is all they need to go full blown war on Iran. Same thing as "weapon of mass destruction"... They are laying a ground work. If enough people bite on this they will go to war.
Nope. Iran is launching these at ISIS in Erbil. ISIS recently bombed a memorial service for that Iranian general trump killed. They killed 84 people. It was 2 weeks ago. This is them retaliating. US building was damaged by the shockwave of the missles hitting. No US casualties reported. Be careful with twitter.

Last edited:
Nope. Iran is launching these at ISIS in Erbil. ISIS recently bombed a memorial service for that Iranian general trump killed. They killed 84 people. It was 2 weeks ago. This is them retaliating. US building was damaged by the shockwave of the missles hitting.
That's fine but US intel is selling this as strikes against US bases from Iran. I understand the US intel services will lie to us.

That's fine but US intel is selling this as strikes against US bases from Iran. I understand the US intel services will lie to us.
There’s 0 sources out there saying US intel said anything like that. Just random twitter accounts say that stuff and people run with it.

Lol china just purged their leadership because Xi is a paranoid man. They just found out their missles are getting their fuel stolen and replaced by Water. That’s why he’s replacing men. He’s been replacing leadership for years. And cmon a secret german document? Russia is using defective North Korean shells and conscripts but they’re ready to invade the Baltics????
Listen all I’m doing is trying to show hack and guys like you that the shit is hitting the fan. There is a major global escalation occurring. Like I said I can give you more than 40 articles from today alone. That just was an article to show hack others think war is imminent with Russia and nato. I don’t think he attacks the baltics but Putin is gaining strength not weakening. He has managed to assemble an axis of all the global bad actors. I promise you putin was a factor in the attack on Israel. Oct 7 Putin won the lottery and to prove my assertions a few days later who did he host? Israeli leadership? No lol. The heads of Hezbollah and Hamas. Like I said connect the dots instead of one tracked American centric thinking.

I’m not going to debate each one because it doesn’t matter. What we see is what it is. North Korea and Iran no longer isolated using Ukraine as their lab. Iran attacking international shipping. Hezbollah and Israel about to go full blown. India with war ships in the gulf region. Every day 3-5 new articles in European media that Russia and nato are on track for a major war. It’s the culmination of everything not one thing. You have to be willfully blind to think nothing is happening that nothing is imminent. See when hack has no one to argue with he will say anything no matter how wrong he is.

And the xi is a paranoid man. lol. That’s what makes him very dangerous and if you think he’s replacing idiots with nice guys in the purge well more willful blindness.

Nope. Iran is launching these at ISIS in Erbil. ISIS recently bombed a memorial service for that Iranian general trump killed. They killed 84 people. It was 2 weeks ago. This is them retaliating. US building was damaged by the shockwave of the missles hitting. No US casualties reported. Be careful with twitter.
False flag by Iran to get more involved in the Sunni world and move assets closer to Israel. Worst attack inside Iran in like 50 years that’s no coincidence. Iran is trying to secure a couple nukes before entering the war. Maybe even a pipeline to move them to the front line with Hezbollah. This is what I’m talking about. Countries readying themselves. Iran is biding time for that nuke or they would have unleashed Hezbollah. (Do you know what happens when hezbollah and iran go in full war mode?) Wouldn’t be surprised if Russia is giving Iran what it needs to finish its nukes. Just another great point there Richie of why major war is imminent.

False flag by Iran to get more involved in the Sunni world and move assets closer to Israel. Worst attack inside Iran in line 50 years that’s no coincidence. Iran is trying to secure a couple nukes before entering the war. This is what I’m talking about. Countries readying themselves. Iran is biding time for that nuke or they would have unleashed Hezbollah. Wouldn’t be surprised if Russia is giving Iran what it needs to finish its nukes. Just another great point there Richie of why major war is imminent.
My god you are paranoid. You think we don’t know how close Iran is to a nuke? Or what russia is giving them? I promise you if Russia was giving Iran nuclear material you’d hear about it. Hezbollah hasn’t been unleashed because there’s this little thing called the IDF supported by the power of the most powerful navy in the world.

Why would ISIS attack Iran? That story seems a little suspect, kind of like ISIS-K bombing our troops in Afghanistan.

Why would ISIS attack Iran? That story seems a little suspect, kind of like ISIS-K bombing our troops in Afghanistan.
Because ISIS doesn’t see Iran as part of the arab world. They’re seen as persians. Not arabians. ISIS and Iran have been feuding for a long time. They recently bombed iran and killed 84 people. Also, reuters is now reporting the missles hit more than 40 kilometers from the US consulate. Lol, twitter claims another.

ISIS considers the Shia branch of Islam to be heretical and has targeted shrines and religious sites in Iran previously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT