Rupp Rafters NBA Legends GM Draft Round 1: LukaszObrzut vs BigBlueFanGA

Which team would win a 7 game NBA Playoff Series

• LukaszObrzut

Votes: 26 50.0%
  • BigBlueFanGA

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha I didn’t put it on a scale, or measure it sadly. I was wading the river when I caught it. My guess was about 5.5 lbs

Damn that’s a tank of a smallie. I know that had to be a good fun fight reelin’ her in

I think the 7 teams that lose should go into one poll - which of these teams would survive this 7 team tournament? We discussed something similar earlier.

If @LukaszObrzut and @BigBlueFanGA trust me to and want to go that route, I’ll flip a virtual coin to see who advances and who joins the other pool.

Or I could do a best of 7 virtual coin flip. If both agree to that, let me know.

Reactions: gossie21
I think the 7 teams that lose should go into one poll - which of these teams would survive this 7 team tournament? We discussed something similar earlier.

If @LukaszObrzut and @BigBlueFanGA trust me to and want to go that route, I’ll flip a virtual coin to see who advances and who joins the other pool.

Or I could do a best of 7 virtual coin flip. If both agree to that, let me know.

Either that or I can extend the poll id think for one more hour

Either that or I can extend the poll id think for one more hour

Whatever you guys agree on. I can do the coin flip thing pretty quickly if you choose that.

Another opinion is to put you both in the loser bracket and have 2 winners emerge from there. But I would think you guys would prefer the 50/50 shot of a coin flip.

The only option I don’t like is advancing you both, because I don’t think it’s fair to others who might have had tough match ups. I like the idea of a free for all for that last spot.

I think the best case scenario is taking all the losers and having a 24 hour poll on who would advance out of all 7 LOL

Or have both GMs pick 3 players off their bench and re open the polls and let voters decide what team would win in a 3 on 3 game. Idk just brainstorming.

I think the best case scenario is taking all the losers and having a 24 hour poll on who would advance out of all 7 LOL

That’s what I think we should do, but gotta break this tie first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT