ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

I’ll take a guy on the verge of being monster of the wing in the next 1-2 years. One of the most dynamic wing scorers at age 22, I mean even the Celtics are building around him. All star for the first time this season and was probably soon to be 3rd team all NBA. Not sure how many votes he’ll get me on here but I’ll take Jayson Tatum.

@WilmoreCat otc
Dislike

Interesting picks. I thought about Durant but I'm afraid of him. How are we to judge him when he isn't able to play this year?
Even if hes 85% of who he was hes still a near 7’ SF whos one of the best scorers in the league. Idk about how defense will be though

Reactions: drcats2013
Interesting picks. I thought about Durant but I'm afraid of him. How are we to judge him when he isn't able to play this year?
With the 15th pick of the draft, injury or not, you cannot pass on one of the top 5 scorers in the history of basketball, who is just 31. Tough injury he’s coming back from, so if I’m penalized so be it.

Also, Booker is an all star 23 year old guard that has gotten better each season, while shooting 48% from the field carrying a bad team, and averaging 26 points and nearly 7 assists. Extremely efficient shooting on a horrible team. Imagine him with weapons around him. Also a former wildcat, which doesn’t hurt.

I love my interesting picks from where I’m drafting from.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
With the 15th pick of the draft, injury or not, you cannot pass on one of the top 5 scorers in the history of basketball, who is just 31. Tough injury he’s coming back from, so if I’m penalized so be it.

Also, Booker is an all star 23 year old guard that has gotten better each season, while shooting 48% from the field carrying a bad team, and averaging 26 points and nearly 7 assists. Extremely efficient shooting on a horrible team. Imagine him with weapons around him. Also a former wildcat, which doesn’t hurt.

I love my interesting picks from where I’m drafting from.
Booker is a fantastic scorer. That achilles injury just flat out sucks.

Reactions: drcats2013
I can’t stand this guy but I’m gonna go with Kyrie Irving. I thought for sure I could get Tatum or Siakam here & had to readjust. He’s hurt but checks all the boxes I want in players & will be ready to go by September so he won’t miss training camp.

@quest4#9 on the clock

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
Thanks. This day in age ACLs just don’t seem to be a big deal. I think kawhi and Paul George both had that injury. It’s the Achilles that seems to be the toughest to overcome.

Almost 31 points and over 6 assists per game isn't bad as your secondary scorer and facilitator.

A guy who made over three 3s per contest while maintaining career percentages of 38% from deep. And this isn't a guy taking clean, open catch and shoot attempts set up by a superior player.

He's improved his play every year of his career, and is just now entering his prime at age 26.

Give me Brad Beal, G.

Almost 31 points and over 6 assists per game isn't bad as your secondary scorer and facilitator.

A guy who made over three 3s per contest while maintaining career percentages of 38% from deep. And this isn't a guy taking clean, open catch and shoot attempts set up by a superior player.

He's improved his play every year of his career, and is just now entering his prime at age 26.

Give me Brad Beal, G.
Pshhh not even an all star

Give me Brad Beal, G.
Aahhhhhhh....:
giphy.gif

Reactions: GonzoCat90

Give me Brad Beal, G.

I was torn between Trae Young and Bradley Beal...... hindsight maybe Beal would of been better due to Lebrons age for a championship run. However I can't ignore that Trae is a young Curry already putting up #'s

Reactions: jrpross
I was torn between Trae Young and Bradley Beal...... hindsight maybe Beal would of been better due to Lebrons age for a championship run. However I can't ignore that Trae is a young Curry already putting up #'s

I think Beal would set you up better to compete now, Trae gives you more argument for upside once Bron is washed up. Just depends on where you go with your other picks.

I think Beal would set you up better to compete now, Trae gives you more argument for upside once Bron is washed up. Just depends on where you go with your other picks.

I was out and about making this pick... and didn't want to hold up the draft. Yea my thinking was a continuation play for sure.

My turn again already. Okay, I need a lead guard. Need someone who can outshine Wall, gotta be Peyton Siva.

Reactions: quest4#9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT