ADVERTISEMENT

Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

Give me another young star who is on pace to be a superstar.

At just 21 years old, he posted 19/6/3/1, but those don't do his talent and production justice.

He's as deadly in PnR as Trae Young and Ja Morant (1.02 ppp), he's in the 74th percentile as a catch and shoot threat and doubled his attempts from 3 per game this season while raising his percentage.

He's top 20 in the league in free throw attempts (my third guy so far), and can dominate either as a primary facilitator or off the ball.

His size, length and instincts are all prototypical of great defensive players and he's another guard who can rebound well and start the break.

Give me the guy one of the smartest franchises in the league was willing to mortgage their future on and who revitalized the career of one of the best PGs of all time.

I'll take Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, G/F.

Give me another young star who is on pace to be a superstar.

At just 21 years old, he posted 19/6/3/1, but those don't do his talent and production justice.

He's as deadly in PnR as Trae Young and Ja Morant (1.02 ppp), he's in the 74th percentile as a catch and shoot threat and doubled his attempts from 3 per game this season while raising his percentage.

He's top 20 in the league in free throw attempts (my third guy so far), and can dominate either as a primary facilitator or off the ball.

His size, length and instincts are all prototypical of great defensive players and he's another guard who can rebound well and start the break.

Give me the guy one of the smartest franchises in the league was willing to mortgage their future on and who revitalized the career of one of the best PGs of all time.

I'll take Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, G/F.
I was hopeful, but didn’t think he’d make it back around. You had enough guards already. Shame on you.

I liked the Giannis kawhi Davis top 3. Think the ja over doncic was a bold play lol but you aren’t going wrong with any of the guys who went up there. Kawhi is probably the best player in the world and is just 28 while Davis is just 27.

Really Doncic was probably a steal at 5, you could make an argument at him for #1. And Beal was a steal late in the 2nd. Your offense would be fun to watch

That's how I felt about both picks.

Having two point guards with the size and skill of Luka and SGA, plus Beal who can also facilitate, should be impossible to guard.

It should also do wonders for Luka's percentages if he can play off the ball some, and Beal has never had other perimeter threats to open things up for him.

If 2k weren't so terrible I'd put this together on there just to play with them together.

Reactions: YaySports
That's how I felt about both picks.

Having two point guards with the size and skill of Luka and SGA, plus Beal who can also facilitate, should be impossible to guard.

It should also do wonders for Luka's percentages if he can play off the ball some, and Beal has never had other perimeter threats to open things up for him.

If 2k weren't so terrible I'd put this together on there just to play with them together.
I havent bought 2k in a few years. I take reviews to heart with anything i buy and people just tore that game apart on reviews. I wonder at what point they actually switch to caring about gameplay more bc it seems to be terrible

I havent bought 2k in a few years. I take reviews to heart with anything i buy and people just tore that game apart on reviews. I wonder at what point they actually switch to caring about gameplay more bc it seems to be terrible

It's better than it was at release, because it's at least playable but bad now. Shooting was totally broken at launch.

I'm afraid the only thing that will fix it is NBA Live becoming a real threat, which will never happen. All the "pros" and YouTube guys go to bat for it and they still sell a ton and then make a fortune selling VC. No reason to change. Madden is the same way.

Reactions: jwhite123
It's better than it was at release, because it's at least playable but bad now. Shooting was totally broken at launch.

I'm afraid the only thing that will fix it is NBA Live becoming a real threat, which will never happen. All the "pros" and YouTube guys go to bat for it and they still sell a ton and then make a fortune selling VC. No reason to change. Madden is the same way.
I play a lot of fifa and i have my qualms with it but its at least playable. Luckily ive never gotten into any of the ultimate team bc i know ppl dump money into that stuff. Just cant conceivably buy a game to play, and then spend more money in game to actually play. Defeats the purpose of playing sorta.

I play a lot of fifa and i have my qualms with it but its at least playable. Luckily ive never gotten into any of the ultimate team bc i know ppl dump money into that stuff. Just cant conceivably buy a game to play, and then spend more money in game to actually play. Defeats the purpose of playing sorta.

Agree completely. But there's no way to put that genie back in the bottle.

My issue with FIFA is that it's been the same damn game for a few years in a row. They added Champions League stuff but the gameplay is virtually identical. I wish they'd add more depth to the scouting and training, because it becomes too easy too quickly.

I liked the Giannis kawhi Davis top 3. Think the ja over doncic was a bold play lol but you aren’t going wrong with any of the guys who went up there. Kawhi is probably the best player in the world and is just 28 while Davis is just 27.
Yeah, the Ja pick was a reach just because we don’t know yet. He had a great rookie season and could end up being a top 5 player in the league but I think the uncertainty will cost a lot of votes when we actually play things out.

Agree completely. But there's no way to put that genie back in the bottle.

My issue with FIFA is that it's been the same damn game for a few years in a row. They added Champions League stuff but the gameplay is virtually identical. I wish they'd add more depth to the scouting and training, because it becomes too easy too quickly.
If youre making money then somethings working. Those VC packs and stuff are crazy expensive for 2k. Im sure fifa is the same.
Manager/player modes are pretty shallow and could easily be upgraded. Bc of that i mostly play online. I hate 1v1 bc the AI is so frustrating so i play doubles to overcome that a little.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
If youre making money then somethings working. Those VC packs and stuff are crazy expensive for 2k. Im sure fifa is the same.
Manager/player modes are pretty shallow and could easily be upgraded. Bc of that i mostly play online. I hate 1v1 bc the AI is so frustrating so i play doubles to overcome that a little.
I play mostly online as well but I do occasionally play MyGM just to customize teams and go through the draft/offseason processes.

fac1edb6c02a4ce34f64038d08478078.gif

I play mostly online as well but I do occasionally play MyGM just to customize teams and go through the draft/offseason processes.
For 2k i love the fantasy option. I was going to cave and buy it bc i saw it in the xbox store for $30 one day and went back and it was back to $60. At that point i might as well save my money

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT