ADVERTISEMENT

Pulling for Cal to make MJ eat his words

I don’t know why ANYONE would complain about a media person telling the absolute truth. I mean let’s face it: it ain’t fake news!
a lot of people on this board bitched about MJ as a Cal lover and now he is some great journalist who speaks the truth

Trouble is you know whose fault it is but like Calipari, you place blame at others. There isn't a fan on this board that doesn't want UK to win and Calipari to fix things but hell has a better chance of freezing over before John Calipari will ever admit any wrong or take responsibility for anything.
It's who he is, his ego is simply to big to admit fault and he won't change. We have seen this same song and dance over the last 4-5 seasons and the program is going downhill. Truth is it's time for new direction and it can't happen soon enough.

Preach it brother!

Reactions: Catfan2226
New article up on KSR about roster turnover. Talk about agenda driven, couldn't be more obvious. I know most of you have read it (shhh I want say anything that yall claim you hate MJ and never go there), they mad and absolutely butt hurt Cal tossed them out on their ass. Stupidest part was grad players lower than walk on rate or some stupid shit. Even counted Reeves, he not gone yet, likely but they are counting against Cal. Did not mention a disclaimer about Collins. Point of that is, every slant to fit their agenda that did it. If you get a chance read it or if you have already post your opinions here. Simply if you feel if it's agenda slanted or not. Don't need if you agree with MJ.

Reactions: snapWojo
And if we even manage to make the tournament, the Cal apologists will say that alone is proof he’s still got it or should still be the coach. We’ll lose no less than 4 of 5 starters again, and then 2 or 3 more rotation players but because we got back the 4th, 7th and 8th guys in the rotation, it’ll be more, “wait till next year” after we flame out in the 1st or 2nd round again.

There are already a few on House of Blue pushing that narrative. One of them said something to the effect of “every one leaving and a full program reset is what we needed” to defend the current roster situation.

I don’t hate John Calipari. I do find myself hating some of our fans that constantly spin and excuse his short comings and poor decisions.
You mean UK supporters. No Cal Apologists here. Just people that think UK, not deranged fair weather Bennie fans, should pick the basketball coach.

New article up on KSR about roster turnover. Talk about agenda driven, couldn't be more obvious. I know most of you have read it (shhh I want say anything that yall claim you hate MJ and never go there), they mad and absolutely butt hurt Cal tossed them out on their ass. Stupidest part was grad players lower than walk on rate or some stupid shit. Even counted Reeves, he not gone yet, likely but they are counting against Cal. Did not mention a disclaimer about Collins. Point of that is, every slant to fit their agenda that did it. If you get a chance read it or if you have already post your opinions here. Simply if you feel if it's agenda slanted or not. Don't need if you agree with MJ.
Some posters here value Cal more than our UK program.

64x5B0w.png

While he is coach here they go hand in hand. If Cal left UK tomorrow , I wouldn't or follow him with his team. If am a UK fan, and until he leaves I will be a Cal fan and keep cheering him on to get us back to top. Some of you idiots bashed the shit out him for 38-1.

Reactions: CatTough
no, he stated your opinion if he had said positive things you would be hanging him out to dry
You don't know me well enough to know my opinion.I have absolutely no problem giving Calipari credit and praise when he does good.I have before and IF he ever finds it in himself to attempt to fix the problems,I will again.
I'm a UK program fan,not a coach fan. Coaches come and go just like players but the program is the one constant.If the program falters, I'll critique and blast whomever the coach is.Im also not a big MJ fan but he spoke the truth about what's going on and that's why the Calfans can't accept it or want to believe it.

So Jones,Tucker,Branham,Pilgrim and Graf are all just haters for saying the program has problems?
didn't disagree, but many only think someone is ok if they state what they want to hear and think they are trash if they state a different opinion

Matt doesn’t own KSR or control any of the articles posted on the site.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Matt doesn’t own KSR or control any of the articles posted on the site.
OK whatever you say. He talks about the exact same shit on air, then the same content article comes out on KSR. Surely you are not that gullible? Then again Matt got a lot of you in his hip pocket because he fits your agenda. Every topic he talks about shows up on KSR how the F can that be ? Huge coincidence probably, they are not attached. I know I really didn't just read that comment. WTF ? Some fans got it bad.

OK whatever you say. He talks about the exact same shit on air, then the same content article comes out on KSR. Surely you are not that gullible? Then again Matt got a lot of you in his hip pocket because he fits your agenda. Every topic he talks about shows up on KSR how the F can that be ? Huge coincidence probably, they are not attached. I know I really didn't just read that comment. WTF ? Some fans got it bad.
So explain the reason Roberts,Tucker,Graf,Branham and Pilgrim are saying the same thing.Some fans got it bad for Cal alright......

Reactions: catben
So Jones,Tucker,Branham,Pilgrim and Graf are all just haters for saying the program has problems?
Do they write or talk for hours everyday in a negative tone and slant articles to fit their agenda ? We all know there are some problems, DUH. But other the peat and repeat fans over and over, only one of the writers you mentioned lives and has a hard on to print negative shit. DAILY. He can't just state how he feels and move on. He is like a broken record, you know like some idiotic fans. No wonder yall have warmed to MJ, he is now just like yall so you love him. Also, only one of the guys you mentioned got kicked to the curb. Yeap the one who is yelling the loudest. Hmmmm. Agenda much ?
So explain the reason Roberts,Tucker,Graf,Branham and Pilgrim are saying the same thing.Some fans got it bad for Cal alright......
Not to you directly, but I just posted about that right above this post. I knew what someone was fixing to quote on it, do I posted before you could. I can yall coming a mile away. Look up above this post. Ha ha.

Do they write or talk for hours everyday in a negative tone and slant articles to fit their agenda ? We all know there are some problems, DUH. But other the peat and repeat fans over and over, only one of the writers you mentioned lives and has a hard on to print negative shit. DAILY. He can't just state how he feels and move on. He is like a broken record, you know like some idiotic fans. No wonder yall have warmed to MJ, he is now just like yall so you love him. Also, only one of the guys you mentioned got kicked to the curb. Yeap the one who is yelling the loudest. Hmmmm. Agenda much ?

Not to you directly, but I just posted about that right above this post. I knew what someone was fixing to quote on it, do I posted before you could. I can yall coming a mile away. Look up above this post. Ha ha.
Well Cal is a lucky man to have you run to his defense.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I don’t know why ANYONE would complain about a media person telling the absolute truth. I mean let’s face it: it ain’t fake news!
If Jones said 2+2=4 he would be correct, just as he is correct about UK basketball under Calipari. It doesn't change the fact that he is a jerk and treats the fanbase no better than Cal does.

Lol, why would anyone want to start their beautiful weekend with the 1000th doom and gloom thread. It's almost like you guys have formed a help/support group. "Hi my name is Never Happy Hal. And I'm a doom and gloomer."

Hate to really ruin your weekend, but lean in I have something to tell you. CAL IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. Sorry about that, but maybe soon you will thank me.
So, you add to the doom and gloom.

Just a poorly constructed team, overall. And, an even worse offseason, to this point. In addition to the lack of shooting, scoring in the post doesn’t look much better. We’re starting a FR PF who has never even played the position & might not have the skillset to handle it, on either end of the floor. Foul trouble or an injury would be devastating. And, he’s the only option there as of today. We don’t have a true 4 on the roster to replace him in case it doesn’t work out.

We don’t really have any sort of scoring threat at C, either. Even if we get Cyril. He’s a great athlete & physical specimen, who could be an elite defender & rebounder. But, his offense is even further behind UGO’s. Simply catching passes looks like a chore for him, at times, based on the film Ive seen, which I will admit is limited. But, from what I saw he can’t score outside of dunks & put backs & doesn’t have the best court awareness, yet. We don’t have to have an Olajuwon there, but, we need someone who is at least a threat.

It’s not looking good at all, IMO, unless drastic changes are made, soon. I’d like to see us add Mulcahy, Kaluma & at least one consistent shooter who has played CBB, before. We need shooting & some experience, in the worst way. If we go into the season with 7-8 FR, Thiero, UGO & 1 guy with CBB experience, just making the NCAAT will be an accomplishment, IMO.
I don’t believe that it’s that bad. There’s a good chance that we have a superstar on the roster.

Not angry just hope Cal turns it around …I also think Jones went too far …for whatever reason which was discussed ad nauseam on the other thread …this thread is in support of Cal in hopes he has a comeback season
I hope he does too. Jones said he hopes he does too. How can he go to far when everything he said was factual? What would you like him to talk about for 2 hours on his daily talk show? Do you feel like on his daily talk show for two hours he shouldn't discuss what's going on in UK basketball? What would you like him to say? I'm really not sure what you want. Your comment is Just gaslight and really has no reason behind it.

So basically you’re angry at Matt because he told the truth.

For the love of God please don’t drive tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
They are the same people. None of them know anything.

Number 1 class coming in and a HoF coach does not equal shambles.

Unless one is a card carrying member of the Cal hate cult.
HOF coach based on the past, the distant past in bb terms. Past performance does not guarantee future results. If you think Cal is performing like even a good coach at this point you’re just blind or lying.

In 6 months it will be obvious who is right or wrong. Some say they’re pulling for Cal as though that will make any difference. Not sure that Cal has the “want to” at this point but even if he does I don’t think he has the wherewithal to succeed, HOF credentials not withstanding.

Reactions: Catfan2226
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT