ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is He Here Mitch?

Bluesbrother

Junior
May 23, 2002
In his own words ...“My first priority isn’t the Commonwealth of Kentucky, or the University, or the Legacy of the Program, or the greater glory of Big Blue Nation,” he writes. “I coach for the names on the backs of the jerseys—not just the front. My players.” -John Calipari

The better question has now become "Why are you still here Mitch?" Continued failure on the part of the AD and the next question will be directed at Capiluto. Who's going to manage the performance evaluations of Capiluto and Barnhart? This has been a complete failure of all parties involved. The shame is that this has happened to one of the greatest college basketball programs of all time ... but why? It's a colossal embarrassment. It appears Mitch Barnhart's email address has been scrubbed from the University website. He's not interested in what BBN has to say but make sure you watch your mailboxes for the price increases for season tickets and requests for more donations. The KLOWN KALIPARI wants to talk about someone "stealing his JOY"? These JACKASSES have stolen our PROGRAM. Sometimes change needs to start at the grass roots level and that would be BBN. The malfeasance must end, and firings must commence.

The hard question that must be asked and answered is why has this happened and how the hell did we get to this place? Do you see this happening at other Blueblood Programs? Where is the Board of Directors?

In his own words ...“My first priority isn’t the Commonwealth of Kentucky, or the University, or the Legacy of the Program, or the greater glory of Big Blue Nation,” he writes. “I coach for the names on the backs of the jerseys—not just the front. My players.” -John Calipari

The better question has now become "Why are you still here Mitch?" Continued failure on the part of the AD and the next question will be directed at Capiluto. Who's going to manage the performance evaluations of Capiluto and Barnhart? This has been a complete failure of all parties involved. The shame is that this has happened to one of the greatest college basketball programs of all time ... but why? It's a colossal embarrassment. It appears Mitch Barnhart's email address has been scrubbed from the University website. He's not interested in what BBN has to say but make sure you watch your mailboxes for the price increases for season tickets and requests for more donations. The KLOWN KALIPARI wants to talk about someone "stealing his JOY"? These JACKASSES have stolen our PROGRAM. Sometimes change needs to start at the grass roots level and that would be BBN. The malfeasance must end, and firings must commence.

The hard question that must be asked and answered is why has this happened and how the hell did we get to this place? Do you see this happening at other Blueblood Programs? Where is the Board of Directors?

Mitch just got another contract extension A few months back, another five years

If you don't like it do what I do, ignore it or don't read it...

Problem sloved...

GBB

Ahhh, you didn’t start the thread so therefore you aren’t involved. Don’t like what I said, follow your own advice. Problem solved and confrontation not needed if only you mind your own.

Ahhh, you didn’t start the thread so therefore you aren’t involved. Don’t like what I said, follow your own advice. Problem solved and confrontation not needed if only you mind your own.
Ahh a new thread, lol that is what you said, so you didn't like seeing another one, so mind your own words.... Ahhhhhh ....

GBB

• Haha
Reactions: 247CATS
I always do when the conversation involves classy on the other side ... but, that ain't you. Have yourself a big ole' day.

Twist, turn and cherry pick my words however way that makes you feel better about yourself. And oh, am I ever having myself the biggest ole day! 😁

Take it easy on your loved ones when they disagree with ya, Elwood. They love you.

Twist, turn and cherry pick my words however way that makes you feel better about yourself. And oh, am I ever having myself the biggest ole day! 😁

Take it easy on your loved ones when they disagree with ya, Elwood. They love you.
You know, I had an uncle named Elwood. He was real man, honest with a sense of humor, loved his family and friends who showed respect to others and was respected by all. So, when you try to denigrate others using that name, you shout loudly the type of person you are. You seem to me to be a dedicated smart-ass who's overly impressed with yourself, for some twisted reason. It's actually a sad reflection on you as a person. Seriously, think about getting some professional help. I'm not twisting anything, much less your incoherent drivel ... you will have to own that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT