ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request from BBN

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
Just this past week I was told I have a 99% chance of having stage 4 cancer. I was experiencing some tenderness in my lower abdomen so I went to see my doctor. They did an ultrasound to see if I had a hernia and it was negative. They subsequently did a CT scan and it revealed 4-5 masses on my liver, 1 on my right kidney, and 1-2 others somewhere in my abdomen. I was sent to an oncologist and she said there’s a 99% chance of stage 4, but they have to do biopsies this coming week to be completely sure what it is and if it’s cancer, what type it is and where it originated. They will then decide on a treatment protocol. So, I’m asking for all the prayers you can muster, as much for my family as for me. I do believe God answers prayers and performs miracles. My grandmother was once a recipient of one. Thank you to all!

Very sorry to hear about your news. Just a few words. You don’t know anything 100%, so keep that head up. Look around you, decide what is most important, make a list and prioritize. Then start doing it. Put things on there that you can do if you aren’t 100%. Write down 5 things you want to learn and start learning them. The point to all this is put one foot in front of the other and keep going in some fashion.

So very sorry to hear this news from you, actually anyone.. My mom has had 3 cancer operations over the years.. Had her breast removed several years ago.. She is now 95 and still has cancer and refuses to go back to see a doctor..

I will keep you in my prayer's..

GBB

Just this past week I was told I have a 99% chance of having stage 4 cancer. I was experiencing some tenderness in my lower abdomen so I went to see my doctor. They did an ultrasound to see if I had a hernia and it was negative. They subsequently did a CT scan and it revealed 4-5 masses on my liver, 1 on my right kidney, and 1-2 others somewhere in my abdomen. I was sent to an oncologist and she said there’s a 99% chance of stage 4, but they have to do biopsies this coming week to be completely sure what it is and if it’s cancer, what type it is and where it originated. They will then decide on a treatment protocol. So, I’m asking for all the prayers you can muster, as much for my family as for me. I do believe God answers prayers and performs miracles. My grandmother was once a recipient of one. Thank you to all!
I’m sorry to hear that, I hope all goes the best it can. I will pray for you.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Man, here's hoping it's not what they think.

Reactions: BourbonBalz
So sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family. God has performed many healing miracles in the past and he has not changed. God is an awesome God and he still heals today.

I am sincerely sorry to hear this news. Best wishes to you and your family.

I’m sorry to hear that, I hope all goes the best it can. I will pray for you.
This is terrible news and I hope the Dr’s are wrong and it is not stage 4 cancer or any type of cancer. I just asked our Lord and savior Jesus Christ to give you deep wells of strength to draw upon. Best of luck my friend. Please keep us advised as to your final diagnosis and well being!

Prayers to you and your family

I’m so sorry to hear of your health concerns. Keep strong and stay positive! Prayers to you and your loved ones.

Damn Brother. Sorry to hear that 😳

Prayers sent and put u on my prayer list.

Just this past week I was told I have a 99% chance of having stage 4 cancer. I was experiencing some tenderness in my lower abdomen so I went to see my doctor. They did an ultrasound to see if I had a hernia and it was negative. They subsequently did a CT scan and it revealed 4-5 masses on my liver, 1 on my right kidney, and 1-2 others somewhere in my abdomen. I wasave to do biopsies this coming week to be completely sure what it is and if it’s cancer, what type it is and where it originated. They will then decide on a treatment protocol. So, I’m asking for all the prayers you can muster, as much for my family as for me. I do believe God answers prayers and performs miracles. My grandmother was once a recipient of one. Thank you to all!
I am sorry for your news....will pray for you and your family....God bless you

Prayers for you and your family.

Update: The cancer diagnosis was confirmed through biopsies and a PET scan. Apparently it originated in my colon. I’m getting a port installed on Thursday. I’ve also got to have a stent put in the ureter of my right kidney to keep that tumor from shutting the kidney down. Finally, they want to do a colonoscopy and endoscopy in the next week or so to see exactly where the tumor is in my colon. As soon as all of these procedures are completed they’re going to start chemo. Obviously I’m not looking forward to all of this, but you’ve got to play the hand you’re dealt. It’s just another journey I have to take.

Update: The cancer diagnosis was confirmed through biopsies and a PET scan. Apparently it originated in my colon. I’m getting a port installed on Thursday. I’ve also got to have a stent put in the ureter of my right kidney to keep that tumor from shutting the kidney down. Finally, they want to do a colonoscopy and endoscopy in the next week or so to see exactly where the tumor is in my colon. As soon as all of these procedures are completed they’re going to start chemo. Obviously I’m not looking forward to all of this, but you’ve got to play the hand you’re dealt. It’s just another journey I have to take.

Continued prayers. Keep your faith and mind on the Lord! You got this brother!

Prayers for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT