ADVERTISEMENT

That awkward moment when…

UKFAN4L

Sophomore
Mar 26, 2009
Arkansas bumps UK out of the 2025 SEC tournament because of how much it means to Razorback Nation.

So his plan is to usurp a roster that has some age to it to mix with his freshmen? They'll have at least 2 seniors and 4 juniors not counting any super seniors he'd have a chance to retain.

Reactions: UKFAN4L
Arkansas bumps UK out of the 2025 SEC tournament because of how much it means to Razorback Nation.
So your telling me he's getting rid of his dog and has watched all of the Little House on the Prairie and Ice Road Trucker re-runs!!!

What about when he spouts off that "The name on the back of the jersey is what is most important, not the one on the front".

Reactions: Fox2monk
I honestly can’t wait to see his opening press conference. After all the bullspit he spewed here for so many years. How’s he going to spin 4 years of complete failure and leaving “The Gold Standard” for a second tier program?

Some seriously need a job. All day it takes some serious thinking or time on your hands to come up with this stuff....

Define awfully well
I'd say he finishes 1, 2 or 3 in the SEC and Id say the elite 8 is his over/under. But a final four wouldn't surprise me.
I believe he's very motivated to show the country that our fan base is irrational. I think the early UK Cal will be back.

• Haha
Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
If Cal brought Robic back on to do the grunt work, I could buy him turning things around at Arkansas to an extent. But you can't fix laziness, resistance to change, and poor decision making in a coach. It has cost Cal throughout his career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT