ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request from BBN

Update: The cancer diagnosis was confirmed through biopsies and a PET scan. Apparently it originated in my colon. I’m getting a port installed on Thursday. I’ve also got to have a stent put in the ureter of my right kidney to keep that tumor from shutting the kidney down. Finally, they want to do a colonoscopy and endoscopy in the next week or so to see exactly where the tumor is in my colon. As soon as all of these procedures are completed they’re going to start chemo. Obviously I’m not looking forward to all of this, but you’ve got to play the hand you’re dealt. It’s just another journey I have to take.

I have been keeping you in my daily prayers and praying against cancer...now I will be praying for your total and complete healing... total remission...🙏🏻

AlohaCat

I am so sorry to hear of what sounds like could be some very troubling news on the horizon. I simply prayed that our Lord Jesus Christ would give you deep wells of support for you and your entire family. God Bless You!

Update: The cancer diagnosis was confirmed through biopsies and a PET scan. Apparently it originated in my colon. I’m getting a port installed on Thursday. I’ve also got to have a stent put in the ureter of my right kidney to keep that tumor from shutting the kidney down. Finally, they want to do a colonoscopy and endoscopy in the next week or so to see exactly where the tumor is in my colon. As soon as all of these procedures are completed they’re going to start chemo. Obviously I’m not looking forward to all of this, but you’ve got to play the hand you’re dealt. It’s just another journey I have to take.
I'm so sorry it was confirmed. I really don't know what else to say. You can beat it, I've had family that has beaten it. Praying you beat it, too.

My prayers for you as well. I believe attitude plays a not insignificant part in battling cancer, and it sounds like you have a good one. I love the insight and resolve in your statement that: "you've got to play the hand you're dealt." It's just true and, I think, the most productive attitude to deal with unexpected situations that arise.

Thanks once again for all of the thoughts and prayers. Yes, prayers work. I believe that with every fiber of my being. God is in control and watching out for me. I’m going to take this head on with everything I’ve got.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT