POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He can’t talk policy because he doesn’t know anything about it.

To be fair, only one of the candidates said things like Haitian immigrants are eating our cats and dogs. That had to be fact checked. Sorry it’s true. And then when they said it’s been debunked, he said “well I saw it on tv”. Lmao what a joke
Yes because people from other countries don't eat domesticated animals in leftist la la land, and violent Venezuelan gangs are also make believe on CNN.
But Russian collusion, and make believe "insurrections" are for realz. 🤪

He can’t talk policy because he doesn’t know anything about it.

To be fair, only one of the candidates said things like Haitian immigrants are eating our cats and dogs. That had to be fact checked. Sorry it’s true. And then when they said it’s been debunked, he said “well I saw it on tv”. Lmao what a joke
Kamala lied quite a few times. And it’s funny how you guys always say these stories are lies. Then in a couple weeks, turns out to be true, you’re skipping away to your next Hamas rally.

Here is the problem. People are laughing at Trump because he said the thousands of Haitian immigrants are eating domestic animals in Springfield, while ignoring WHY there are Tens of thousands of illegal Haitian immigrants in Springfield. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

You want to know the difference between a reasonable, and unreasonable mind? This is a perfect illustration.

That's not what ABC said tonight. Late term abortion is not what Trump got fact checked on. He got fact checked on claiming babies are being born and then murdered because the mother doesn't want the child. That's illegal in all 50 states and most people call it murder.
I do think infants have been born in distress and allowed to die on the table. Call it what you want.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
The truth about what’s going on in Springfield is probably somewhere between the sh!thole that is portrayed on right-wing X accounts and the relative utopia you and the NYT are trying to portray.
There has always been a struggle with newcomers. The Scorsese movie Gangs of New York dramatized that. The Sacco and Vanzetti trial in Boston was due to suspicions about Italian immigrants, The Japanese internments in WW.2. I bet Sudanese and Ethiopians in South Dakota are more than merely a curiosity.

Haitians in staid Ohio probably stick out like a jockstrap on a convent's clothesline.

The "chaos" though, has been ginned up to make an artificial campaign issue.

Quit watching TV, and get a subscription to the WSJ if you want the best of the best, and as neutral as you can possibly get these days.
I do like the WSJ as well. You gotta admit she sure as hell didn't look or sound as dumb as Trump said she was.
Trump's fans are baked in.
Kamala's fans are baked in.
She may have moved the needle on independents tonight.

I do like the WSJ as well. You gotta admit she sure as hell didn't look or sound as dumb as Trump said she was.
Trump's fans are baked in.
Kamala's fans are baked in.
She may have moved the needle on independents tonight.
She not only showed she belonged. She was better. Trump looked like an old man sundowning. Shouting at clouds as the Simpsons joke goes.

I'm a moderate. I don't like either candidate.

But if Trump would just keep his month shut, stick to the topic and stop rambling about people eating pets ... he would win in a landslide. But he can't do that. He rambles and honestly doesn't say anything worthwhile, just panders to his supporters.

Hopefully in 2028 we can find at least one good major party candidate to run.
If you want what’s best for this country, you run as far away from democrats as possible. If that means running into Trump’s arms, then so be it. Deal with it for 4 year, then hope you get DeSantis or Vivek

I could show you some pictures of DC on fire the night of Trumps inauguration but that wouldn’t really matter to you would it?
HRC didn't incite a riot to try to prevent it. That's the parallel. The sitting president conspired to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. That doesn't sink in, does it? Kevlar. hell. MAGAt skulls.

Trump on Hannity now saying it was his best debate ever. There’s the problem right there. No matter how anybody thinks he did, he could have done much better.

Hopefully someone he respects can talk to him, maybe Don Junior
Well, he doesn't talk to Vance.

(that was great. throw your VP under the bus.)

HRC didn't incite a riot to try to prevent it. That's the parallel. The sitting president conspired to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. That doesn't sink in, does it? Kevlar. hell. MAGAt skulls.
She’s claimed Trump stole the election from her multiple times. Even had some friends create a fake spy dossier in an attempt to frame him. But Trump said go peacefully and patriotically to the capitol and make your voices heard. You’re not fooling anyone Levibooty.

Those saying Kamala won the debate must have had their TV on mute for an hour and a half. She brought up Project 2025 multiple times. She brought up the fine people hoax for crying out loud. And then claimed she is a gun owner 😂 😂 😂 😂.

Did Trump do amazing? No. But he clearly was the winner tonight. And he did it 1 v 3. He also didn't know the questions for probably God only knows how long in advance like Kamala did.

They always let Trump have the last word and he got 7 minutes more time.

The coin flip gave him 7 minutes more time? The coin flip let him scream so loud he bled into the other microphones?

I want that coin.
You clearly didn't know about the coin toss until this thread, and so now you're doubling down by moving away from that talking point you made and focusing on the talking time.

Meanwhile, the whole debate was 3 on 1. It's hilarious that you're actually trying to make an argument that Trump had some type of advantage in this debate. Absolutely mind-bogglingly hilarious that you, or any human the planet, could argue that.

Yet here you are. Arguing exactly that, while losing all credibility.

Those saying Kamala won the debate must have had their TV on mute for an hour and a half. She brought up Project 2025 multiple times. She brought up the fine people hoax for crying out loud. And then claimed she is a gun owner 😂 😂 😂 😂.

Did Trump do amazing? No. But he clearly was the winner tonight. And he did it 1 v 3. He also didn't know the questions for probably God only knows how long in advance like Kamala did.

They're treading water, in the middle of the ocean, and will grab at anything now.

Reactions: screwduke1
That's not what ABC said tonight. Late term abortion is not what Trump got fact checked on. He got fact checked on claiming babies are being born and then murdered because the mother doesn't want the child. That's illegal in all 50 states and most people call it murder.
No, he didn’t say that, he correctly stated what the former Governor of Virginia stated. That if a baby was born alive after a failed abortion then the dr and mother could have a discussion on what to do.

They're treading water, in the middle of the ocean, and will grab at anything now.
It confuses me because some people on our side are even saying it. I don't think they watched the same debate I did. Trump did to Kamala what USC did to UK in football this past Saturday. It wasn't pretty at times...but it was a decisive win.

It confuses me because some people on our side are even saying it. I don't think they watched the same debate I did. Trump did to Kamala what USC did to UK in football this past Saturday. It wasn't pretty at times...but it was a decisive win.
Because Kamala didn't come across as the stammering idiot that they see in edited youtube videos. That's pretty much it.

Trump hammered her on immigration and the economy, and didn't take the bait, which is what everyone said he needed to do. So yeah, I don't get it. His campaign is getting traction, he's leading (by a lot more than you might think), and he just needs to get back out on the campaign trail, which is REALLY where he makes hay anyway. And bring it home. If Kamala had been winning, there is no way they even DO this debate. Her even agreeing to this was like pulling your goalie in the last few mintues of a game when you're down. No, Trump didn't score an empty netter, but he still won.

Reactions: BBUK
Well, the Supreme Court, in this country are essentially the "ultimate refs", and the left will not quit whining about them, so...

😄 😄 😄 😄

The voters will let us know who won the debate. If Kamala can pick up 4 points in the National Average in the next week then SHE did. If not, then she didn't. It's as simple as that.

I’m seeing many in the Trump camp disappointed with his showing tonight as was I. I’m not going to say she won the debate but IMO he didn’t either. It was a draw of futility from different perspectives. Her with her lies and Trump with his unnecessary ramblings. Both did a great job of rarely answering the question that was posed of them, Trump had his opportunity to say why he killed their border bill but instead just started rambling about how many millions and millions of illegal immigrants came in under her watch. Not that anything wrong with that but he had already hammered that point previously, just answer the damn question then hammer again on the invasion. He also spent entirely too much time talking about Joe Biden this and Joe Biden That. Sorry but I was just really frustrated with him tonight. I expected more from him and while she didn’t do great either I expected less from her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT