POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You clearly didn't know about the coin toss until this thread, and so now you're doubling down by moving away from that talking point you made and focusing on the talking time.

Meanwhile, the whole debate was 3 on 1. It's hilarious that you're actually trying to make an argument that Trump had some type of advantage in this debate. Absolutely mind-bogglingly hilarious that you, or any human the planet, could argue that.

Yet here you are. Arguing exactly that, while losing all credibility.
The elements of the coin toss didn't grant someone extra time.

Sorry that you and Orban backed Trump.

She tells dozens of lies and this how they respond of course.

Funny thing is the guy on the right was CNN's chief 'fact-checker' during the Trump presidency. When Biden became president they got away from him for years and he basically quit twitter and his daily fact checks of the president (they don't even pretend to employ fact-checkers when a Democrat is president).

Brought his b-tch ass and his lying routine back for the this campaign. He looks like he would be president of his local 'white dudes for Harris' club.

GXKos_-WcAA6pAk

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Don't sweat it. The LAST thing that matter to voters are FACTS. The border and their wallets are the facts that they can see and feel in their everyday life. And they know who is responsible for that.

Also, nobody cares about CNN. They're essentially AMTRAK or the USPS now.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner

Funny thing is the guy on the right was CNN's chief 'fact-checker' during the Trump presidency. When Biden became president they got away from him for years and he basically quit twitter and his daily fact checks of the president (they don't even pretend to employ fact-checkers when a Democrat is president).

Brought his b-tch ass and his lying routine back for the this campaign. He looks like he would be president of his local 'white dudes for Harris' club.

GXKos_-WcAA6pAk
If you have a problem with how the debate was fact checked then show us how many times you think Harris lied and what those lies were and let's compare them with Trump's. One of them said immigrants are eating people's dogs and cats. Let's be real here.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Because Kamala didn't come across as the stammering idiot that they see in edited youtube videos. That's pretty much it.

Trump hammered her on immigration and the economy, and didn't take the bait, which is what everyone said he needed to do. So yeah, I don't get it. His campaign is getting traction, he's leading (by a lot more than you might think), and he just needs to get back out on the campaign trail, which is REALLY where he makes hay anyway. And bring it home. If Kamala had been winning, there is no way they even DO this debate. Her even agreeing to this was like pulling your goalie in the last few mintues of a game when you're down. No, Trump didn't score an empty netter, but he still won.
They’re claiming they want another debate. That doesn’t suggest they thot they won. You KNOW it won’t be on Fox if there is one.

Since Trump took the bait so often maybe they think they can do it again. Maybe someone can get through to him. Actually a number of us on here could debate better.

Here’s a sample.

Yes David there is something I’d do different about Jan 6. I would have addressed the public from the Oval Office on Jan 5th letting them know I’d recommended to Speaker Pelosi that I’d provide 10000 national guardsmen to ensure there’s be no issues the next day … and she refused. That’s what I’d do differently.

The elements of the coin toss didn't grant someone extra time.

Sorry that you and Orban backed Trump.
Disappointed Harris didn't hammer Trump for brining up how much he loves Orban. Orban is a dictator. He turned Hungary into the first non democracy in the EU. Having Orban endorse Trump is absolutely not a win for Trump, despite him thinking it is.

Trump cozies up to Putin, he literally salutes Kim Jong Un, and he loves Orban. These are not the allies the President of the United States should be having.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Kamala said Trump was wrong, that late term abortions/unlimited abortions are legal in some places.

Minnesota has no restrictions on abortions, including any limit on how late they can be performed.

Fact Check: False

Disappointed Harris didn't hammer Trump for brining up how much he loves Orban. Orban is a dictator. He turned Hungary into the first non democracy in the EU. Having Orban endorse Trump is absolutely not a win for Trump, despite him thinking it is.

Trump cozies up to Putin, he literally salutes Kim Jong Un, and he loves Orban. These are not the allies the President of the United States should be having.
Victor Orban is a dictator? Good Lord

I can almost guarantee you, that at some point, an illegal immigrant in this country, has eaten a domestic animal.

Fact Check : True
Only you believe focusing on this is a smart play going forward. Hell, we want Trump and Vance wasting time talking about pets being eaten like we're living in the movie Alligator.

This will be known as the "pets being eaten" debate and you can't spin that as a positive for Trump.

They’re claiming they want another debate. That doesn’t suggest they thot they won. You KNOW it won’t be on Fox if there is one.

Since Trump took the bait so often maybe they think they can do it again. Maybe someone can get through to him. Actually a number of us on here could debate better.

Here’s a sample.

Yes David there is something I’d do different about Jan 6. I would have addressed the public from the Oval Office on Jan 5th letting them know I’d recommended to Speaker Pelosi that I’d provide 10000 national guardsmen to ensure there’s be no issues the next day … and she refused. That’s what I’d do differently.
The issue regarding that question wasn't that he couldn't debate, not at all. The issue was that he had NO REGRETS about that day. He was asked at least two times if he had any regrets, and he chose to not answer. He clearly has no regrets, and THAT'S a big problem.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Only you believe focusing on this is a smart play going forward. Hell, we want Trump and Vance wasting time talking about pets being eaten like we're living in the movie Alligator.

This will be known as the "pets being eaten" debate and you can't spin that as a positive for Trump.

You misread the room. I'm pointing out the ABSURDITY of concentrating on that, and not why there are thousands and thousands of illegal Haitian immigrants flooding Springfield. You don't GET that? LOL

Trump hammered her on immigration and the left's defense for her immigration policy is that, in FACT, household pets are NOT actually being consumed. Really? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Reactions: Girthang

GXKos_-WcAA6pAk
She doesn't tell dozens of lies. Keep at it.

Surely you know that's not how fact checks work. What happened to "facts don't care about your feelings"?

ukcatz on the fast track to ignore status, but not before giving the hockey assist to Kaplan….This is at least one, per Kaplan’s claim.

You misread the room. I'm pointing out the ABSURDITY of concentrating on that, and not why there are thousands and thousands of illegal Haitian immigrants flooding Springfield. You don't GET that? LOL

Trump hammered her on immigration and the left's defense for her immigration policy is that, in FACT, household pets are NOT actually being consumed. Really? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄
Trump didn't "hammer her on immigration". He kept going back to it, but he had nothing to say for his killing a bill that she approved regards adding more funding for protecting the border. Mr emotiCONMAN.

Flipped it over to ABC news post-debate for one minute. They made a huge deal about how she sought him out for a handshake. That was there first big takeaway. One of them saying and 'you know she had a plan if he refused to shake her hand.' Desperate to make her look strong.

The Biden team was big on no handshake last time. Most of the rules were the same, guarantee you it was the same this time.

Vance came on after Walz for his views on the debate. Vance was asked three times about a national abortion ban even as he tried to turn to grocery prices, housing, and border. He even said at one point 'why are we talking about something that has zero chance of getting passed?' Jon Karl was squirming in his seat continually trying to interrupt Vance.

ABC continued after the debate what they did during. Vance was really good in the interview. Vance gets a point he wants to make and he really hammers it and hammers it.
IMO, Jon Karl is the biggest turd in the punchbowl.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
If you have a problem with my fact checking, then prove me wrong.
And surely you know that’s also not how it works.

You can’t say “X is most definitely true,” be shown it’s actually not definitely true, and then say “well I can almost guarantee it happened somewhere at some point” and call what you said a fact.

If I told you the lake monster Champ was eating dogs off the beach of Lake Champlain, and you told me there was no proof, and I then told you I can almost guarantee it happened at some point you’d look at me like I were crazy.

Just take the L on this one. I really don’t know why you all can’t even admit one time you weren’t correct about something.

I know this. Household pets had better hope Trump wins, because 4 more years of Harris might very WELL put them in danger. LOL

ukcatz on the fast track to ignore status, but not before giving the hockey assist to Kaplan….This is at least one, per Kaplan’s claim.

Good find man.

The internet is creating Simpsons memes with the dog Christmas looking scared in Springfield now. This is not the win for Trump that you think it is. He and Vance are being mocked bc instead of just talking about the issue of immigration, they had to go full SNL and repeat some bizarre conspiracy about Champ and Lucy the cat being eaten.

You can’t say “X is most definitely true,” be shown it’s actually not definitely true, and then say “well I can almost guarantee it happened somewhere at some point” and call what you said a fact.

If I told you the lake monster Champ was eating dogs off the beach of Lake Champlain, and you told me there was no proof, and I then told you I can almost guarantee it happened at some point you’d look at me like I were crazy.

Just take the L on this one. I really don’t know why you all can’t even admit one time you weren’t correct about something.
Indeed, take the “L” and move on…..in case you missed it the first time…

Reactions: billCgmx

That’s from 1989. Show me documented proof of Haitians eating pets in 2024 in Springfield OH, which is what Trump’s claim was.

I read this, and Rick Moranis' voice from Ghostbusters popped into my head. I'll be you purchase generic tylenol in bulk because of the savings. 😄 😄 😄

Trump didn't "hammer her on immigration". He kept going back to it, but he had nothing to say for his killing a bill that she approved regards adding more funding for protecting the border. Mr emotiCONMAN.
We don't NEED a bill to close the border. And he specifically SAID that.

And I use a lot of emoticons, because a few people on here have no sense of humor or an ability to tell when I'm doing satire or being sarcastic, so I thought visual aids would help. (seems to be getting mixed results...)

But, as I said, we don't need a bill to close the border. But she (and you, it would seem) are too half-witted to know that. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Last edited:
I read this, and Rick Moranis' voice from Ghostbusters popped into my head. I'll be you purchase generic tylenol in bulk because of the savings. 😄 😄 😄
It’s funny you say this, because there’s kind of a very stupid running joke in my family where I tell them surely Warren Buffett became a billionaire in part because of all the money he saved buying in bulk. My sister was in finance for a while and met one of the people who worked for him, although I don’t remember in what capacity, and asked if Buffett buys in bulk. In fact he does.

• Haha
The internet is creating Simpsons memes with the dog Christmas looking scared in Springfield now. This is not the win for Trump that you think it is. He and Vance are being mocked bc instead of just talking about the issue of immigration, they had to go full SNL and repeat some bizarre conspiracy about Champ and Lucy the cat being eaten.
As funny as that is, and it's PRETTY damn funny, it isn't going to win an election. But yeah, that IS pretty hilarious. LOL

And, if it DOES win her the election, as bad as that would be for the country, it would STILL be hilarious.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
That’s from 1989. Show me documented proof of Haitians eating pets in 2024 in Springfield OH, which is what Trump’s claim was.
The particular objection you made was about Kaplan’s claim, not Trump’s claim….
I can almost guarantee you, that at some point, an illegal immigrant in this country, has eaten a domestic animal.

Fact Check : True
Ukcatz12
Surely you know that's not how fact checks work. What happened to "facts don't care about your feelings"?

So, again, here’s proof of Kaplan’s specific claim to which you objected….for the 3rd time…

Last edited:
Uh Oh, Jim Cantori (TWC) is in Morgan City LA...sorry folks, but you people are toast when this HURRICANE blows in because disaster Jim is in town...

OR
He'll be in a ditch with water up to his chest and an opened hydrant blowing water in his face for effect, while people walk by laughing

• Love
He didn't do very well. Lost the debate.

But we learned nothing new about her so she did nothing to help herself.

Most knew it was going to look like he lost the debate. It's ABC and she has no platform except to lie and steal. Did he lose his voters? No. Did she gain anything? No. Do people know any more about her besides that she is a complete liar about her past and present positions? No.

It's not a debate unless you are talking issues. When you have to constantly wade through and counter lies and character assassination, it's just bad theater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT