POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She says she’s just gonna ask people if they’re OK. Why can’t Trump just say people aren’t OK and what he’s gonna do?

Reactions: gamecockcat
I'm talking now. Sound familiar? 😆😆😆😆😆😆

GXKPS7OXwAAT0gT

Both sides will say they won, and in 3 to 4 days, nobody will even remember it. Meanwhile, Trump will win the election. So...
Harris won the debate because Trump lost it and the media helped her. Very disappointing.

And if I’m Harris, I don’t debate again. But then again, if Trump continues to ramble, why not.

I think the race tightens even more while it shouldn’t be close.

Climate change is the biggest money grab ever. I’m sick of this shit. The climate is always changing. I’m afraid we’re done as a nation if Harris gets in. It’s been a good run.

Why is it if you support Trump you’re in a cult and if you support Biden/Harris you’re not? It’s the only talking point you retards can make. You have no good policies, just vote on emotion.
Because only one party attacks the US Capitol when they lose elections.

"Why hasn't she done it? She has had three and a half years. Why hasn't she done it?"

That was a great way to start the final statement.
I wish he would have made that point more. Only thing that really bugged me about his performance. Anytime she said something...he should've said "Aren't you the VP literally right now?"

But I thought he did well especially the last hour of it. I think the constant BS fact checks pissed him off and he went harder.

Welp, several pages of folks here fuming over moderators and calling Harris names like 'bitch' so it sounds like Trump didn't knock it out of the park against someone younger? Shocking...

As long as this thread is angry, I'm happy.

Honestly though, he's the favorite, and isn't the one that NEEDED to knock it out of the park. And I can assure you, Kamala did not. On policy, Kamala scored a zero.

Maybe Trump and his supporters would be better off by not bitching about moderators and Kamala's vacuousness and spend more time hammering her on her failures as VP and what a disaster her policies would be. Everyone with half a brain knew the playing field would not be level, assumed it's very possible KH was given the questions beforehand, Trump would constantly be fact-checked by the moderators, etc.

But, he left a lot of wide open vulnerabilities unexplored and unexploited. She said many things tonight that were completely false, mentioned several issues (debt, late term abortion, border bill) that he never crushed her on. He rambled and went astray too many times when he had opportunities to be laser specific on point. She brought up all the Never Trumpers that support her - he should have countered with Walz family and the long list of former staff who resigned rather than work for her any longer. Did not hit her hard enough over the economy: 'are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?'; 'groceries are 40% higher than when you took office, gasoline is 20% higher, mortgage rates are 300% higher, home prices are 45% higher', HH credit card debt at record highs, record numbers of Americans working multiple jobs, Harris will allow the tax cuts to expire so Americans will pay more in taxes which further reduces their standard of living, etc. He could have boiled things down to just a few, very pointed questions or observations and not rambled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT