POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if there are no qualified Black Republicans, and all Black Democrats are unqualified DEI pushes, then where are the qualified Black people since they're in neither party?

Noone said they werent qualified. Just none qualified that actually want the position. Big difference.

There is nothing racist about it. First there are scarce few people that are qualified to be president. Then of those, scarce few want it.

So before even discussing race, the amount of people who meet both criteria of 1) qualified and 2) wanting it is already miniscule. Then throw in the population percentage and it takes literally a perfect storm.

It isnt too different than many industries in general. There is a huge push in the tech industry to hire minorities but there is a major problem - none apply. These companies all started major urban outreaches trying to make tech jobs appealing but its met with scant interest and even less success from the scant few interested.

People like myself think free will should govern, even to make bad decisions. If minorities dont want to embrace the incredible opportunities out there, that's their choice. White Libs on the other hand want to basically Shanghai minorities and thrust them into service at the behest of whites, because white libs inherently think blacks are too stupid to know whats good for them.

Reactions: berniecarbo
Trump didn’t control prices either. Global issues (like war, Putin invading Ukraine, etc) factor into gas prices. Oil and gas companies use those factors and obviously price gouge a ton too. And if you don’t think that’s the case that companies would take advantage of factors to make more money just because they can, then you’re just not being honest.
Heh

GVEoMZ5XcAAU3Fz

I suspect that Trump actually has an above average IQ, but may be "on the spectrum". Asperger's etc. Trouble with impulse control and difficulty recognizing social cues.

Kamala might be the same, but she has no actual "track record" to base anything on. She hasn't really ever accomplished ANYTHING in life. It's been just like Biden (and, to be fair, a LOT of politicians, on both sides of the aisle) Career politicians, are there for a reason, and it "weren't brains that got them there..." They're a cancer, and THE primary reason this country is this | | close to being proper f***ed.
You are not wrong. Just don't understand why we can't seem to find and then chose better candidates in this great country.
So many intelligent people out there that would be so much better for our nation.
Starting to think we are just getting who we deserve??

Reactions: Dionysus444
Can you imagine what you’re talking about? Suddenly we are all unregistered voters and have to re-register by proving citizenship. Many millions would need a replacement birth certificate to do that. You make them free, but how much money will it cost the state governments to issue these replacements? How much time? Do we have to do all of this in person by waiting in long lines? How many people actually take the time and effort to re-register.

When it comes down to it, this is all cynical politics. More Republicans will take the time and energy to re-register than Democrats.

This reminds me of the Republican opposition to the “motor voter” bill 30 years ago (where you could register to vote when you got your drivers license). That bill/law made it easier to register to vote, so Republicans opposed it. The harder it is to register, the better for Republicans, and vice versa.

Anyway, cynical politics on each side.

It isn't just "cynical politics", it's the law. LOL

Following the law isn't always easy or convenient. That's not an excuse for not following it.

Noone said they werent qualified. Just none qualified that actually want the position. Big difference.

There is nothing racist about it. First there are scarce few people that are qualified to be president. Then of those, scarce few want it.

So before even discussing race, the amount of people who meet both criteria of 1) qualified and 2) wanting it is already miniscule. Then throw in the population percentage and it takes literally a perfect storm.

It isnt too different than many industries in general. There is a huge push in the tech industry to hire minorities but there is a major problem - none apply. These companies all started major urban outreaches trying to make tech jobs appealing but its met with scant interest and even less success from the scant few interested.

People like myself think free will should govern, even to make bad decisions. If minorities dont want to embrace the incredible opportunities out there, that's their choice. White Libs on the other hand want to basically Shanghai minorities and thrust them into service at the behest of whites, because white libs inherently think blacks are too stupid to know whats good for them.
4 of your 5 paragraphs were valid points. The last one went off the rails.

Hate to break this to you, but your candidate is Donald Trump. Once upon a time he was entertaining and engaging. For the last few years he's rambled incoherently, quickly moving from one half-thought to the next. I could post hundreds of clips of him talking about confusing shit like us defending our airports against the British, windmills causing cancer, and him believing you need an id to buy eggs. The guy your party keeps voting for, three straight times now, is legitimately a terrible speaker. There was a time when he wasn't but he is now.
Have you actually paid attention, and listened to his opponent? 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Ok, if I walk in to vote, and the worker there says, "No, you aren't allowed to vote until you pay me $10 for handling the documents of the election." What is that? It's exactly the same as @trueblujr2's 'search fee, not a tax'. Of course it's a poll tax, wtf else would it even be?
Did you wear clothes? You cannot go nude on a daily basis in public so essentially you have to pay to go vote with the purchase of clothes.

** KA -- BOOM **

Thanks, Joe!
More info.

National Public Data experienced a security breach. Billions of records exposed, including SSN and addresses.

You can check if your records were exposed by going to:

NPD Breach Check - Pentester.com

npd.pentester.com
npd.pentester.com

Source: https://time.com/7011872/social-security-data-breach-information/

Verified records exposed for wife and I. My little brother's records exposed. Oddly, my daughter's records not. We froze our credit via all three services.

Choice is yours. Simply trying to help. Good luck, everyone.

One reason that there are probably fewer Black Republicans might be that since the Democrats hung up the white sheets, and scrubbed their hands (and their history) to remove the ash stains from all those cross burnings and lynchings, they have instituted a new form of "soft racism' against black people in this country, that has placed more "palatable" obstacles in their way, while whispering empty promises in their ears.

The laptop is real dude. Quit living in fantasy land. Your party has already shitcanned Biden. You can admit he's corrupt now and just pretend that Kamala is squeaky clean.
The laptop was real, and there was nothing on it.
Biden saw he was a liability and withdrew.
"Squeaky clean"? What does that even mean? You believe every insinuation about people you don't like and dig in like a toddler for Trump.

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

jfc...

The "nothing" that was or (lol) WASN'T on it, was damaging enough that the FBI hid it in the basement, and then, when they had no choice but to acknowledge it, went balls to the wall to characterize it as "Russian disinformation", and strong arm press outlets and social media into sticking to the story. LOL

You truly ARE dumber than a hammer, aren't you... (that was rhetorical, no need to answer)

Even my staunchest liberal friends can admit that. But not you. That head just goes deeper into the sand, by God. LOL

Last edited:
4 of your 5 paragraphs were valid points. The last one went off the rails.

Its just a fundamental diversion of beliefs. People like me think someone should be able to make their own decisions even if theyre wrong.

Others believe there should be guardrails, leading, or even mandates so people make the decisions they deem correct.

LIberals - Life is hard, isn't fair, and we deserve equality of outcome.

Conservatives - Quit whining, set down the stupid signs, venture out of the "safe space", and try getting proactively involved in your life/change your circumstances.

To put it more succinctly:

Liberals - small whiney children

Conservatives - Adults

"Squeaky clean"? What does that even mean? You believe every insinuation about people you don't like and dig in like a toddler for Trump.
This is what we're up against. No matter how much you inform this individual, he is too stupid to be able to make a decision that is beneficial to society at large.

So we all now agree that proof of citizenship and an ID is required, in order to vote in Federal elections, right?

And so it follows that, if those requirements are not met, then those elections are invalid.

What else can I help you folks with?
It is hard to imagine that there are imbeciles who think a state required ID is the same as a poll tax.

Not enough to fix the problem. They're still there and hungry. That will take a systemic change.
Yea, that is a SUPER LAME excuse to not try. We've rescued nearly 200 animals in the past 6-7 years. Do we get them all? of course not, but we make a difference. You just bitch, you little hypocrite.

Starfish on the beach...

Reactions: berniecarbo
That doesn't solve the problem of US citizens ONLY, being able to vote in Federal elections.

Those documents exist for a reason. It's not my problem if people lose them. If you lose your wallet, for example, it's a pain the ass to recover/protect/cancel/replace what was in it. But one does it even so... It's called doing what is necessary/being an adult.
He has proven, once again, what is wrong with his "movement". He is selfish, lazy and irresponsible. He tries to cloak his argument in "compassion", when it is truthfully "compulsion" and he has zero compassion of his own.

except for an ass-load of photos.....

She should swim for the exact same reason she ever has, to beat her times. If she was only swimming for the podium, sorry, but life doesn't hand out participation awards. That's what y'all are always saying, right?
She was the top WOMAN swimmer in the WOMAN's category. That is not participation.

So, taking your argument ... what would stop any of us from joining a middle school girls basketball team? I don't care who is out there, we would most likely be the #1 player in the league. Is that what you're proposing?

And you cannot argue that a competitor MUST be in a given category ... you've eliminated that with your war on women.

Reactions: blubo
The IDs should be made of lead or tranquilizers. If they want into the country, they should apply and wait on the other side of the border until their request is approved. If they don't want to wait, but instead want to cross the border illegally, they should be treated like the criminals they've decided to be and then be sent back across in the form appropriate.

No one has the right to remove anyone else's border/property markers. Period. No one should be going on anyone else's property without permission. If you have no respect for anyone else's life, property, or livelihood, then why should you expect to have any yourself?
Agree. But the powers that be aren't doing that today. So do you want illegals being allowed here to have US ID's or not? Me, I'd rather know who they are.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT