ADVERTISEMENT

Malachi Moreno commits to UK!

Glad to be excited about our programs this time of year. Can't wait to get GameDays back next month and October will be here soon enough.

Excited Lets Go GIF

Did Cal not beat UK for Davis from FIU ? He was a HUGE portal signing, top 3. I am glad he is gone, really think Pope will do really well here, glad to have him, it was time for Cal to go. But he will get his share of top recruits, you can bank on it. He got Jonas Aidoo from UT, got UK commits Boogie Fland, Billy Richmond, Karter Knox, and 3 former UK players to follow him to Arkansas. So lets not act like Cal lost any battle. Myself, I would take Jonel Davis, Aidoo, Fland, Knox, and Richmond over Garrison and Moreno. Pope will be just fine and will get players to come to UK, but if he only ends up half as good as Cal recruiting, that is a big win for UK. Wagner, Z, and Thiero will do very well at Arkansas, to say they won't is just sour grapes. Let it go, Cal is GONE. Not a Cal "jock sniffer", whatever that is suppose to mean, just I call it as I see it. Pope is NOT Cal when it comes to recruiting, but then again, nobody really is. So stop with the petty "Pope beat Cal" nonsense.
Pope BEAT Cal

I really don't understand why anybody has ever questioned Pope's ability to recruit. He managed to get good enough players
at BYU before NIL and even before being in the Big 12. He has a great modern offense and he's also not exactly a wallflower or a lazy guy. Of course he'll be able to get enough of the players he wants at Kentucky. That's something I havn't worried about since the opening press conference.

Who cares what Cal gets? It isn't or shouldn't be about who he gets; it should be about what he does with who he gets. If he was capable of doing anything other than talking in broken sentences, he would still be at UK.

You sound like someone who is trying to convince himself that he is over the girl he lost. If you are glad that he is gone, you wouldn't attempt to defend him every time someone tells the truth about him. As a game day coach, Cal sucks and consistently gets beat by coaches with far less talent.

As for Pope not being Cal, THANK GOD HE ISN'T. If he was like Cal, I am certain he wouldn't have been hired. However, there are lots of coaches not like Cal who kicks Cal's butt on a regular. Being unlike Cal means you are capable of doing more with less as opposed to doing less with more.
We where debating Pope beating Cal directly in recruiting you idiot. That is why we care who he gets, my post was on topic being discussed, unlike your blah blah blah shit. Lost girl ? Been married for 30 years playa, haven't lost shit. The topic being discussed between myself and the poster I quoted was "Pope beat Cal for Garrison and Moreno", unlike your dumbass, I actually posted information in regards to the debate, you on the other hand, just ran your mouth saying a bunch of nothing. Another part of your reading incomprehension, I said Pope would never be the same RECRUITER as Cal. READ, COMPREHEND, and maybe bring a little information if you are going to try and call someone out. IF Pope EVER has the same success Cal has had, we are in great shape. Cal had a bad 3/4 year run, but to act like he is some scrub coach, just like your debating, you couldn't be more off base.

Pope BEAT Cal
No he did not. Garrison is not near the catch Jonell Davis is. Aidoo is better than Garrison or Moreno TODAY. Add the other recruits Cal convinced to change their commitment for Arkansas and the former UK players that followed him, he clearly did not beat Cal. If you are going debate a subject, please post info on HOW he beat Cal recruiting ????

We where debating Pope beating Cal directly in recruiting you idiot. That is why we care who he gets, my post was on topic being discussed, unlike your blah blah blah shit. Lost girl ? Been married for 30 years playa, haven't lost shit. The topic being discussed between myself and the poster I quoted was "Pope beat Cal for Garrison and Moreno", unlike your dumbass, I actually posted information in regards to the debate, you on the other hand, just ran your mouth saying a bunch of nothing. Another part of your reading incomprehension, I said Pope would never be the same RECRUITER as Cal. READ, COMPREHEND, and maybe bring a little information if you are going to try and call someone out. IF Pope EVER has the same success Cal has had, we are in great shape. Cal had a bad 3/4 year run, but to act like he is some scrub coach, just like your debating, you couldn't be more off base.
You seriously have mental issues. Did you forget to take your meds this week? Only someone with mental issues and a lack of emotional maturity gets this upset because others don't agree with them.

GO TO HOG HEAVEN to continue praising Cal. No number of insults will bring Cal back so do us all a favor by joining him. I am finished with you and your nonsense so don't bother with any more responses because you are IGNORED.

Last edited:
You seriously have mental issues. Did you forget to take your meds this week? Only someone with mental issues and a lack of emotional maturity gets this upset because others don't agree with them.

GO TO HOG HEAVEN to continue praising Cal. No number of insults will bring Cal back so do us all a favor by joining him. I am finished with you and your nonsense so don't bother with any more responses because you are IGNORED.
Thank goodness, thanks for putting me on ignore, I personally, am not that childish and can deal with posters, not hide from them.. YOU are the one who called me out and quoted ME. Of course you did not provide any FACTS to back your stance and you call me mentally challenged ? LOL, YOU are what the professionals call a Narcissist, if your dumb ass doesn't know what it means, look it up, it will have your picture beside the definition.

He can go to the er and get all that jizz pumped up out of his stomach if its bothering him that bad..

Would love to get Jasper but if Braylon is that good I wouldn't be mad. I want the stud kids that see the value playing at Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT