Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Report: Shoplifting up 24% this year.

Thanks, Joe!
640w.webp

I'm opposed to abortion as a means of birth control with exceptions only for rape/incest.
I'm just not cool with my moral beliefs being forced down the throat of others via the government.
My rights end where yours begin.
Abortion is often a healthcare decision. The government shouldn't be in control of those medical decisions.
Just because you want a Christian theocracy style government doesn't mean we all do.
Abortion should be a decision made between a woman, her doctor and her God. I don't want any part of it.
GTsFYh1aQAMMV4T

And, Village Idiot, stop using reproductive health as euphemism for abortion.

It's not healthy, at all, for a woman's future reproductive health. At all. Look into it. Idiot.

Reproductive health should be used to describe things that make it more likely, like eating right and avoiding STD to increase fertility, not kill fetuses and wreck wombs, you brainwashed Idiot.
Yeah....super healthy reproductive health thanks to Retardlicans. She just needs some vitamins and a salad. Derp derping as always.

Reactions: Dionysus444
And what did your mother tell you about that? Think back and realize that every time someone says something about Jan 6, you don't have to post the same shit every single time in response, Village Idiot. Like, anything about it, and here you come, slavishly devoted to your idiocy.
Keep waiting for the day you fools realize that Jan 6th was not a sightseeing tour and the election wasn't f'ing stolen. Other than that and extremist abortion policies I actually can find some common ground with most Pubs.

Reactions: NociHTTP
A whole lot of folks in here are setting themselves up for disappointment, lol. It's just too bad that RFK couldn't have stepped up so that other countries wouldn't laugh as much at our upcoming election.

Both extremes of the political spectrum can lead to tyranny. Some current examples being China, Russia, and the most egregious Turkey on the right, and Venezuela on the left. That's why we need constant, open discussions about these issues, not insults and silencing dissenting opinions. From both sides.
GTqRPdBbYAAdaXM

No. Many come here with plenty of opportunity, like Vivek's parents. You compare Vivek to LeBron like it's the same thing. It very much isn't and you know that. Vivek comes from and is a wealthy elite(the exact people you claim to hate btw). LeBron's from a poor single mom in OH. The Black equivalent of Brahmins don't exist. Because any time they tried we did things like firebomb Black Wall Street back to the Stone Age in the Tulsa Race Massacre. LeBron succeeded despite his circumstances. Vivek succeeded because of his.

Yes some do but only because from a young age they amd their family literally worked every waking hour to get the opportunity. The opportunity usually consists of an entry level tech job, sometimes in customer service, wherein they have to leave their family (even spouses) with no idea how or when they can ever see them again. Nothing free, no handouts.

Did you think they just plucked some random Indian off the street and they were magically good at tech?

Now imagine if blacks or any American applied themselves that much while starting that far ahead of these people.

Imagine what mexicans could do if theyd bother to learn the language and assimilate like the indians, while theyre getting free everything plus handouts.

Its all about culture. Work hard, apply yourself, and you will have a great chance to be successful on some level. Blacks used to do this before Democrats poisoned their minds (and bodies) so they could get a dedicated voter base.

Before you undoubtedly claim "thats racist!" guess what - you can apply the exact same thing to Appalachians and poor rural whites. Hardest working blue collar parts of America turned into financial drains and drug addicts by handouts and an fda who sold them out to pharma.

Change the culture.

All the reasons people are calling on Venezuela to have a fair election are all things that literally happened in the usa in the 2000 election. Almost to the tee.

You could actually argue it was worse in the us. Here they started counting. Only when they saw dems lost did they completely change everything. They threw out monitors, and took a secret count with windows boarded/blocked. Then emerged with a different winner.

Noone with any semblance of objectivity can say that was a fair count. So if anyone rightfully wants to call out Venezuela they should call out the 2000 election.

All the reasons people are calling on Venezuela to have a fair election are all things that literally happened in the usa in the 2000 election. Almost to the tee.

You could actually argue it was worse in the us. Here they started counting. Only when they saw dems lost did they completely change everything. They threw out monitors, and took a secret count with windows boarded/blocked. Then emerged with a different winner.

Noone with any semblance of objectivity can say that was a fair count. So if anyone rightfully wants to call out Venezuela they should call out the 2000 election.

Given the democrat tendency to accuse others of exactly what they’re doing, it seems more likely than not Maduro was elected by the people.

Stealing an election and using the police force to attack its political opponents is what democrats do.

Us. America. Hundreds of years of history. I don't understand what you don't get. You attribute these things to "culture", but act like those cultures all just sprang into existence miraculously one day. They're the product of American society. They are American society. Hundreds of years of race relations from the minute they were loaded up on the boats until now. This is us. This is America.

Deranged lunatic.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Abortion should be a decision made between a woman, her doctor and her God. I don't want any part of it.

Your cavalier attitude about not wanting any part of it is a large part of what is wrong with society. What if we allowed dogs and cats to be killed on a whim like we are a 3rd world country....does that affect you at all?

Does the mom beating her kid in the store have any impact on the rest of your day?

Does Boko Haram slaughtering innocent Christians in Nigeria bother you or is it the equivalent of the next blue light special at K-Mart?

Your ignorance blocks you from understanding how "society" works, and yes, moral obligations come into play. If you want to be a recluse and stay in your mom's basement forever, then fine. But when you come out and play in the real world, we all have responsibilities to our community and to each other.

If you truly are anti-abortion like you stated before, then yes, the subject matter should concern you, and you should use your voice.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Us. America. Hundreds of years of history. I don't understand what you don't get. You attribute these things to "culture", but act like those cultures all just sprang into existence miraculously one day. They're the product of American society. They are American society. Hundreds of years of race relations from the minute they were loaded up on the boats until now. This is us. This is America.

Wrong. If America was the problem, everyone would act the same even after coming here.

Granted thats what libs are working towards. So its on brand for this argument for you to argue against the very thing your people are pursuing.

Hard work and personal accountability should be celebrated. Instead its punished by progressive taxation, income redistribution, and dei. Yes dei.

Beyond the obvious, dei also damages every minority that earned their job via talent and production. Their entire career devalued and diluted when companies decided to go all in on diversity hires.

Typical insane lefties.

The liberal protesters were turned loose in Washington and I guess the left is okay with that. I don't really give a damn what the left is okay with.

If you want to have a lot of fun, just wear that Trump shirt into one of those white dudes for Kamala meetings. I bet VH would be all over you.

Last edited:
It does work on people... like that Stuway character. It's very effective on people like him.
We have seen this before on a ton of issues when the Dems get their script and push it through the programmed media and politicians. And, when you see it in a mash like that, it is really weird. The rally sad thing is they must believe that works on people.

But did you see two people post the same data from X in the Catpaw thread? What a lie, bro!

The data is real of course. And it matters. It is actually pertinent; unlike the entirety of the so-called argument brainwashing from the left that we must imagine what can be, unburdened by what has been. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT