• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Report: Shoplifting up 24% this year.

Thanks, Joe!
640w.webp

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'm opposed to abortion as a means of birth control with exceptions only for rape/incest.
I'm just not cool with my moral beliefs being forced down the throat of others via the government.
My rights end where yours begin.
Abortion is often a healthcare decision. The government shouldn't be in control of those medical decisions.
Just because you want a Christian theocracy style government doesn't mean we all do.
Abortion should be a decision made between a woman, her doctor and her God. I don't want any part of it.
GTsFYh1aQAMMV4T

And, Village Idiot, stop using reproductive health as euphemism for abortion.

It's not healthy, at all, for a woman's future reproductive health. At all. Look into it. Idiot.

Reproductive health should be used to describe things that make it more likely, like eating right and avoiding STD to increase fertility, not kill fetuses and wreck wombs, you brainwashed Idiot.
Yeah....super healthy reproductive health thanks to Retardlicans. She just needs some vitamins and a salad. Derp derping as always.

And what did your mother tell you about that? Think back and realize that every time someone says something about Jan 6, you don't have to post the same shit every single time in response, Village Idiot. Like, anything about it, and here you come, slavishly devoted to your idiocy.
Keep waiting for the day you fools realize that Jan 6th was not a sightseeing tour and the election wasn't f'ing stolen. Other than that and extremist abortion policies I actually can find some common ground with most Pubs.

Reactions: NociHTTP
A whole lot of folks in here are setting themselves up for disappointment, lol. It's just too bad that RFK couldn't have stepped up so that other countries wouldn't laugh as much at our upcoming election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT