POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you haven't done anything in your past that you regret, you can put Trump down. I don't think there is a person around that is perfect.
I don't care for what he said but it was 11 years ago and he has apologized. Hillary let 4 men die in Benghazi and told the families of the dead men, it was because of a video. She knew when she told them it was a lie. She has never apologized for that lie, she has even called a mother of one of the dead men a liar. I would rather have someone that can admit they made a mistake instead of someone who refuses to admit that she made one and a person who blames others.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
Nancy O'Dell is the woman Trump unsuccessfully tried to f-ck.
http://pagesix.com/2016/10/08/trump-tried-to-fire-nancy-odell-2-years-after-he-tried-to-f-k-her/

nancy-o-dell-55th-annual-grammy-awards-02.jpg

I'd like to grab her in the pus*y

I seriously believe secession into multiple territories should be considered. The federal government is too big and too bloated and the Dems should not be allowed to destroy all of us. Let them have a side and see how their utopian ideal works out.

Seriously, the left is pure evil and we've allowed the Republican Party to be filled with RINOs who have helped them achieve their Bs.

Reactions: krazykats and kat57
Obama is a chinless ****** & is being treated as such by the rest of the world.

First Iran harassing our Navy, no fear of the consequences. Now Russia straight up threatening, warning that they will shoot US jets out of the sky, with no fear of the consequences.

Seriously, this is America, supposedly the greatest military power on the planet, yet no one fears or respects us b/c they know our leaders are incompetent buffoons.

& the most messed up part about it all? Obama's administration is about to lead us into war with Russia all b/c Obama has secretly sided with, & is protecting his jv team in Syria, trying to help them topple the government.
So one paragraph you say Russia is threatening us with no fear of consequences, then in the next being mad because Obama is 'leading us into war' with Russia because they have begun responding forcefully. Which is it buddy?

This is the hypocritical right thinking personified here.

Need to ask her about tick tacs
I really like cinnamon
I seriously believe secession into multiple territories should be considered. The federal government is too big and too bloated and the Dems should not be allowed to destroy all of us. Let them have a side and see how their utopian ideal works out.

Seriously, the left is pure evil and we've allowed the Republican Party to be filled with RINOs who have helped them achieve their Bs.
Detroit
Baltimore
Chicago

Just to name a few.....

Murkowski and Sullivan both saying Trump needs to withdraw

(He was only leading by 6pts up there, btw)

Wow. RNC contacting vendors and telling them to halt any printing operations for the campaign until further notice.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Murkowski and Sullivan both saying Trump needs to withdraw

(He was only leading by 6pts up there, btw)

Such a stupid idea. Yeah, conceide defeat a month from the election with no other possibilities. No matter what Trump has said, he is still a better option than Hillary. The people most oitraged were not voting for him anyways so eff it.

One good thing will have come of the Trump candidacy, exposed the media and destroyed the RINOs party.

Reactions: kat57
I'm just over here trying to get GayJay to 5% of the popular vote. But if the RNC wants to self-immolate, maybe throw a few more percentage points and state our two his way... I ain't mad at 'em.

Reactions: jamo0001

Fine. Take your hilljack backwoods states and form The United Rednecks of Arian Nation and all the rich states like New York and California will remain in the USA. It will be like cutting a welfare collecting food stamp parasite cancer off with your Mississippi and Tennessee mega states.

I want to announce this right now. Plain as day. Some of you have connections, maybe.

I am prepared to bring the full might of my incredible political machine to the Rand Paul campaign if he wants to run in 2020. Unlike the idiots he had around him last time, I can actually get him elected.

John Thune and Mike Crapo have now withdrawn their endorsements of Trump

If the Mormon contingent would go ahead and endorse Gary we could get an interesting ass outcome.

John Thune and Mike Crapo have now withdrawn their endorsements of Trump
Aaaaaand Deb Fisher (who's actually asking him to step down)

Need to compile a list of all of these defections. Head-spinning, and many of them are from deep-red states/districts or aren't even up for reelection.

He's finally become toxic.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
If trump doesn't quit, I'd say we start hearing from his rape victims soon.

And this Hillary "leak" thing about her dreaming of a world without borders...

Boy that's perfect campaign material ain't it. What's next. Hillary says she wants free herion and non GMO foods for all!!! Oh my goodness. She envisions a works where doggies are allowed to roam free without leashes or white people to confine them!

Gdit

Go Cats

It happened before and very well will happen again.

I truly believe a lot more than Texas file for it and start fighting the legal fight sooner than later.

I for one can't wait.

No state can legally secede from the US. The more interesting case would be Texas separating into multiple states. It won't happen, but it is much more feasible legally. Secession is a non-starter. Get real

Reactions: Midway Cat
Right now, a total of 12 sitting GOP senators have publicly called for Trump to step down or be removed from the ticket. I've lost track of the number of congressmen and party leaders who've done the same.

That number is probably less than half of the amount who'd back such a move by the RNC.

It's no coincidence that her campaign and the media waited to fire these shots (tax returns, Access Hollywood, Cuba dealings, etc) until after ballots had been printed and early voting had begun. This was a booby trap that was set months ago and they purposely waited until it was too late for the GOP to replace Trump.

But that shouldn't take away from all of the hard work you Trumpsters put in. Good job! Good effort!

Right now, a total of 12 sitting GOP senators have publicly called for Trump to step down or be removed from the ticket. I've lost track of the number of congressmen and party leaders who've done the same.

That number is probably less than half of the amount who'd back such a move by the RNC.

It's no coincidence that her campaign and the media waited to fire these shots (tax returns, Access Hollywood, Cuba dealings, etc) until after ballots had been printed and early voting had begun. This was a booby trap that was set months ago and they purposely waited until it was too late for the GOP to replace Trump.

But that shouldn't take away from all of the hard work you Trumpsters put in. Good job! Good effort!
Updated list via the Times: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...s-when-they-reached-their-breaking-point.html

Our economy is in terrible shape. Trump's economic policy will do nothing to make it better, and likely make it even worse (Hillary's will too). The 2008 recession was caused by lending and credit practices, not manufacturing jobs leaving the country. The unemployment rate was climbing in 1992, then sharply declined all the way to 2001 (9/11), then came back to normal around 2003 before exploding after 2008. How could you begin to argue that NAFTA caused that, when there is actually proof that unemployment declined after implementation, only spiking by events that had nothing to do with that deal?

Trump wants to cut taxes AND raise spending. Period. His ideas for saving money (his hilarious figures for prescription drug spending through Medicaid, for example) are pure fantasy. It's not so much that his ideas are wrong (they are), it's that they don't even make sense.

I guess my point is, we can disagree on policy, but you literally cannot make an argument that Trump has a clear economic plan that will benefit this country, because he hasn't presented one. It is entirely based on what you want to happen or want him to do. The things he has actually said is all I can go on

Yes it was caused by lending practices, but why do you think people couldn't pay mortgages, JOBS!

Of course the unemployment rate dropped till 2001, that's the time NAFTA kicked in fully. In the time the leading up they knew money would be in rushing.
The stock market is based on the future, that's why it increased like gang busters in the 90's.
You can't have millions of middle class jobs leave the country directly, and then lose the jobs that supported those and not expect ramifications Transy.
It's insanity for people to say it has no effect.

If Hillary is elected and implements TPP we're f*cked long term. The ramifications to the middle class will be terrible long term.

You don't understand that the US still has leverage in trade deals, but you're all for unknowingly giving it away.

Reactions: kat57
Yes it was caused by lending practices, but why do you think people couldn't pay mortgages, JOBS!

Of course the unemployment rate dropped till 2001, that's the time NAFTA kicked in fully. In the time the leading up they knew money would be in rushing.
The stock market is based on the future, that's why it increased like gang busters in the 90's.
You can't have millions of middle class jobs leave the country directly, and then lose the jobs that supported those and not expect ramifications Transy.

If Hillary is elected and implements TPP we're f*cked long term. The ramifications to the middle class will be terrible long term.

You don't understand that the US still has leverage in trade deals, but you're all for unknowingly giving it away.
People couldn't pay their mortgages because they were making $60k a year and buying $300k houses. Literally nothing you've said is supported by anything other than your assumptions. 2001 was when it "kicked in fully" based on what? What explains unemployment on spiking in the aftermath of 9/11 then coming back down until 2008? Did NAFTA take a break after 9/11?

Pence no longer on Trump's website scheduled appearances list? Gary Johnson will gladly accept your deplorable votes

That's a real stretch and very convenient to place some arbitrary year on when NAFTA supposedly affected jobs. NAFTA also killed Mexican agriculture which led to a surge in illegal immigrants going to work Republican owned farms and businesses, with not a smidget of whining about it.

Trade is a keystone of Republican policy so quit acting otherwise. Republicans wanted NAFTA, set up NAFTA, and voted for NAFTA, and now they are crying about it because DT is.

Middle class blue collar jobs are being killed because of competition and automation/productivity gains. They can create more products with less people...how exactly you stop that? Putting tariffs on other countries products aren't going to bring those jobs back. It will actually hurt American businesses who are trying to compete in other markets. Republicans are taking economic crazy pills right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT