POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see the big deal. How many hardcore red voters give a rat's behind that Trump did this? Honestly? Could possibly enhance his status.
If there were enough "hardcore red voters" to win a POTUS election in the 21st century, you'd have something resembling a point. However, there are not. Therefore, you do not.

Exactly, what this did was give more polarizing decisions to keep people from turning over.

Although I'll say this black men can all of a sudden relate to trump!

Reactions: kat57 and KyFaninNC
Black males were usually the target of degrading women, being disrespectful, seeing them as sex possession etc.

All of a sudden this dumbass comment puts him in their corner......but the racist label will not allow him to benefit.

The exact same situation helped bill with black males.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Exactly, what this did was give more polarizing decisions to keep people from turning over.

Although I'll say this black men can all of a sudden relate to trump!
nod.gif~c200

No wonder I lose? America lost. Being a realist is not a "loser's mentality." It's knowing the situation you are in. According to your logic, being alone and then facing 100 gang members in an alley and knowing you're going to get killed is a "loser's mentality."

Why do you struggle understanding how hard it is for a non-Dem to win nowadays? It has only happened twice in nearly 30 years.

- Media is nothing but Dem propaganda
- Universities are overwhelmingly Democrat (brainwashed and pushed to vote Dem)
- Our Dem and RINO politicians are allowing millions of government dependent and future Dem voters into the nation.
- The media, politicians have convinced blacks that they must vote Dem because everyone else is "racist."
- Now they have convinced some women that they're oppressed now too.
- You have a huge portion that does not want to work and wants to live off of the government.

So you have all of these groups who are voting Dem and the electoral college makes it even worse. Who is voting Republican? The middle class, the ones who remember what this nation stood for, believed in its exceptionalism, vets and military supporters, people who believe in personal responsibility and values but these people are becoming a minority and are portrayed as the villain.

Seriously though, what stuff are you going to be on here saying in 2020 when the a Republican candidate gets defeated again?
The party of Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman, and Donald Trump whining about it being difficult for them to win an election. Priceless.

Hint: the thing you look at when you're brushing your tooth.

Going to be code red lightning bolts shooting out of his arse Trump tomorrow night. No question.

The whole time Melania was screaming and crying and throwing shit Trump was thinking "wait till I get into that debate Sunday night.... "

REBELLION: RNC staffers 'defying orders' to keep working for Trump, source says

Some staffers inside the Republican National Committee are rebelling and “defying orders” to continue working for Donald Trump, according to a source familiar with the situation.

"They’re dropping their duties to the campaign," the source told Business Insider. "Turning their attention to Senate/House."

"Folks at the RNC are disgusted," the source said.

"Expect RNC [staffers] to start leaving if Reince doesn't act," the source added, referring to party chairman Reince Priebus.

A spokesperson for the RNC did not immediately respond to a request for comment, butPolitico reported the party had halted some of it's "Victory" program operations.

The news comes on the heels of The Washington Post publishing a hot-mic moment in which Trump boasted about kissing and groping women. At the time, Trump said he could "grab" women "by the p---y" because "when you’re a star, they let you do it."

Trump apologized for the remarks in a video published just after midnight on Saturday, but also signaled he’d fight back attacks by pointing to former President Bill Clinton’s history with women.

An avalanche of prominent Republicans, including House Speaker Paul Ryan and Priebus, have condemned Trump’s comments. Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, said he was "offended" and could not defend the hot mic remarks.

Some Republicans, including No. 3 Senate Republican John Thune of South Dakota, have gone as far as to call on the billionaire to step down as the nominee and hand the ticket over to Pence. Trump said in a Saturday interview with The Post that he would not step down, despite such calls.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/rebellion-rnc-staffers-defying-orders-175422202.html

Retweeted by the Donald himself. He's gonna push all the chips on the table tomorrow night.
A big part of his support comes from people tired of being shit on by the media and the gross hypocrisy that he is willing to call out (albeit poorly since it gets lost in the all the other insults). Against a normal opponent all these slams on him would be very justifiable. When the opponent is a dirty pol that has enabled a serial sexual predator for 30 years, they aren't as much.

Who secretly recorded Trump talking and sat on the tape for 11 years waiting for this moment?
Nobody. It was cut footage sitting in NBC's shelf.

That's one answer... the other is they waited until it was too late to replace Trump on the ballot, President Obama reinforced that fact by voting early on TV while smiling like a Cheshire cat, then they let it loose to drown out the Wikileaks shit.

In other words, so damned good I am totally jealous I didn't do it myself.

A big part of his support comes from people tired of being shit on by the media and the gross hypocrisy that he is willing to call out (albeit poorly since it gets lost in the all the other insults). Against a normal opponent all these slams on him would be very justifiable. When the opponent is a dirty pol that has enabled a serial sexual predator for 30 years, they aren't as much.
Agreed on (almost) all counts. That doesn't mean it's going to be easy to stick the landing against her tomorrow, though. The GOP has focus group'ed the hell out of this strategy for years and has always come to the same conclusion: Not worth the risk. If it's employed by a guy that General Voter *already* considers a misogynist? Holy moly.

That being said, his goose is cooked already, so what's there to lose?

Who secretly recorded Trump talking and sat on the tape for 11 years waiting for this moment?
It's called "opposition research" and her campaign played it to perfection. Find the nuke, then wait to deploy.

If there were enough "hardcore red voters" to win a POTUS election in the 21st century, you'd have something resembling a point. However, there are not. Therefore, you do not.
Which is exactly why they try as hard as possible to keep as many citizens from voting they can.

Take a look at how impossible it is in Texas to get people registered to vote. Millions of people are supposed to have 'paid their debt to society' after getting out of jail but even non-violent felons do not get their voting rights back. Jim Crowe is very much alive in places like Texas, Alabama, Georgia, and the Carolinas.

DT is actually doing a much better job than Russia ever could of undermining our democracy.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
So how many of you guys are for open borders and hemispherical free trade? How bout you Z?

You guys realize we aren't rooting for a sports team, there are actual ramifications to policies?
Russia is expanding its military footprint in Europe and Asia. China is expanding its footprint in the pacific and South China Sea.

What do you guys want the US to become? That's an honest question, because I just can't see what you do, but hey I'm a middle aged man with a good job, veteran and college graduate what do I know.

So how many of you guys are for open borders and hemispherical free trade? How bout you Z?

You guys realize we aren't rooting for a sports team, there are actual ramifications to policies?
Russia is expanding its military footprint in Europe and Asia. China is expanding its footprint in the pacific and South China Sea.

What do you guys want the US to become? That's an honest question, because I just can't see what you do, but hey I'm a middle aged man with a good job, veteran and college graduate what do I know.
Bill: Me = 2 x combat vet in Iraq. I am sick of these idiots!

Bill: Me = 2 x combat vet in Iraq. I am sick of these idiots!
Bill said "How bout you Z?" because he places no value in your ignorant redneck backwoods Texas opinion working on your mighty Enable spreadsheets you uneducated hack Killeen dimestore grunt. I was actually hoping you'd be dead by now but I guess the cucumbers and bicycle riding are paying off. Maybe they'll stuff you with quiche for your wake.

They don't have policies to be proud of their candidate.

They simply have that they want to be liberal and not considered racist so democrat democrat democrat.

Bill said "How bout you Z?" because he places no value in your ignorant redneck backwoods Texas opinion working on your mighty Enable spreadsheets you uneducated hack Killeen dimestore grunt. I was actually hoping you'd be dead by now but I guess the cucumbers and bicycle riding are paying off. Maybe they'll stuff you with quiche for your wake.

I wrote that because Ive seen you post your feelings on those things, and we feel similar I believe, maybe I'm wrong.

There's a subplot afoot, Bill. Autism is drunk and admitting things he normally lies about.

But you're right, Hillary's little speech to Wall Street about her "private" agenda is a million times more problematic for me than a billion Trump bimbos. Our sovereignty is my primary concern. I did swear to protect it, you know.

At one point I mused that Screwduke must be Heisman, and the response I got was to challenge both my native intelligence and powers of observation. Which is ok - in the end, it's all just lines of text on a screen....

Reactions: jamo0001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT