POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course politicians pander. It's the credulity Trump supporters show which is so ridiculous. He contradicts himself left and right and you people just continue to make excuses for why believing the exact opposite of what you just defended will make America great again.

"Who cares about the national debt Trump plans to raise even more than Hillary?!? He's going to build a 2,000 mile wall and bring back an economic model that only existed for ~20 years due to an intersection of events that can't be duplicated without massive terrible side effects!"

Yeah, why would anyone question the intelligence of supporting that? Really hard to understand

So H all the way baby!

Let us not question the H voter or the intelligence of voting for her correct?

I think we all understand now. The credulity H supporters show is so ridiculous.

We're going to see full blown nuclear Trump at that debate Sunday night. That's for damned sure.

I'm going to miss this campaign. For a political junkie it has been the greatest television spectacle of my lifetime.

Reactions: From-the-stands
So H all the way baby!

Let us not question the H voter or the intelligence of voting for her correct?

I think we all understand now. The credulity H supporters show is so ridiculous.

The only thing the Dems achieved was selecting a sh1tty politician that just happens to be more electable than the ones the Republicans selected.

This election was tailored made for an electable Republican. Cruz and Trump were not electable. Bush and Kasich were definitely more electable.

I've seen this floating around twitter. Misinformation. Unless a candidate registered in every state to run for president, they can't be on the ballot. And it's far too late to register.

What the party wants, or says it wants, means nothing in that regard.

If the party wants him to literally step down, then it means they want hillary. There can be no other meaning. This wouldn't be surprising, because we all know the establishment is terrified what a trump win would mean.

Reactions: kat57
If you think I'm voting for Hillary you are stupid or don't pay attention. Or, in your case, both
That's essentially the definition of anybody who was duped by Trump in the first place.

Regardless, yesterday's tape was his "kicking Darius Miller off the team bus" moment. This is over. I won't blame Donald, though; he's just being the same Donald he's always been. The only people to blame are the dumb-as-hammers primary voters who decided to bring a knife to this gun fight. This is an entirely predictable outcome. All of it.

If you think I'm voting for Hillary you are stupid or don't pay attention. Or, in your case, both
Who said you were...you like to show your self righteousness against trump voters.

Personal I don't like either candidate... but I will vote for the lesser of two evils.

Of course politicians pander. It's the credulity Trump supporters show which is so ridiculous. He contradicts himself left and right and you people just continue to make excuses for why believing the exact opposite of what you just defended will make America great again.

"Who cares about the national debt Trump plans to raise even more than Hillary?!? He's going to build a 2,000 mile wall and bring back an economic model that only existed for ~20 years due to an intersection of events that can't be duplicated without massive terrible side effects!"

Yeah, why would anyone question the intelligence of supporting that? Really hard to understand

First of all, if you believe those numbers on the debt then you believe Hillary won't raise the debt any.
We're feeling terrible side effects now Transy, and they're only going to get worse!
The last recession which we haven't recovered from is a side effect as well as the lack of recovery.
The growing number of people on govt support which is still growing is a side effect.
Small towns all across the nation dying is a side effect, the number of people who believe their children will be worse off than them is a side effect. Our economy becoming service based is a side effect. The gap between rich and poor is a side effect. These are all real time problems, that you can't seem to correlate what caused them, it's the loss off middle class jobs.

We're headed for a serious financial situation that will make the last recession seem like a walk in the park. We can either do something to control the pain we will feel, or go down in flames.

Transy, do you think our economy is in good shape?

That's essentially the definition of anybody who was duped by Trump in the first place.

Regardless, yesterday's tape was his "kicking Darius Miller off the team bus" moment. This is over. I won't blame Donald, though; he's just being the same Donald he's always been. The only people to blame are the dumb-as-hammers primary voters who decided to bring a knife to this gun fight. This is an entirely predictable outcome. All of it.

None of the other ones were winning. Cruz would have got smoked. Rubio couldn't even win but a couple of states. He wasn't winning a general election.

You can't win when the media is your opponent's effing mouthpiece 24/7.

I've seen this floating around twitter. Misinformation. Unless a candidate registered in every state to run for president, they can't be on the ballot. And it's far too late to register.

What the party wants, or says it wants, means nothing in that regard.

If the party wants him to literally step down, then it means they want hillary. There can be no other meaning. This wouldn't be surprising, because we all know the establishment is terrified what a trump win would mean.
Not sure about this but I think as long as they are already on the ticket (Pence) then they might be able to swing that.

I'm actually worried they hit Trump too hard too soon as Pence would be a very formidable candidate at this point. The guy is Reagan Jr. as far as being completely unflappable goes. He looks like what people think an American President should look like.

As far as Hillary, why in the hell do you guys think so many of us liberals are not thrilled with Hillary? She's a Neocon. She's a helluva lot closer to being a Republican than Trump is.

Reactions: Atrain7732
I'm pretty sure I talk plenty of shit about Hilldawg
Fair enough I've not read all posts.

Look we probably don't disagree much at all.

In my opinion and that's all it is I have to separate each policy and break it down. Means I have to hold my nose when casting my vote this year.

Donald Trump cancels TV ads in Ohio, Florida, other key states

Republican Donald Trump has canceled TV ads in all but the three largest Ohio TV markets next week, signaling that despite a competitive race in the state, campaign dollars are scarce as Nov. 8 approaches.

Trump canceled roughly $200,000 in advertising in Dayton, Youngstown, Toledo and the Charleston/Huntington West Va. TV markets for the week. He continues to advertise in Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland, according to a source familiar with TV ad buys in the state.

The cuts are part of a larger nationwide cut. Bob Clegg, a political consultant with Midwest Communications, said that he is receiving alerts that Trump’s campaign is also cutting ads in other smaller markets such as Greenville-New Bern, N.C. and Tallahassee, Fla. NBC News reports that Trump is cutting about $1.5 million in advertising nationwide in battleground states such as Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania , Iowa and North Carolina.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/10/07/trump-cancels-ads-in-ohio.html

First of all, if you believe those numbers on the debt then you believe Hillary won't raise the debt any.
We're feeling terrible side effects now Transy, and they're only going to get worse!
The last recession which we haven't recovered from is a side effect as well as the lack of recovery.
The growing number of people on govt support which is still growing is a side effect.
Small towns all across the nation dying is a side effect, the number of people who believe their children will be worse off than them is a side effect. Our economy becoming service based is a side effect. The gap between rich and poor is a side effect. These are all real time problems, that you can't seem to correlate what caused them, it's the loss off middle class jobs.

We're headed for a serious financial situation that will make the last recession seem like a walk in the park. We can either do something to control the pain we will feel, or go down in flames.

Transy, do you think our economy is in good shape?
Our economy is in terrible shape. Trump's economic policy will do nothing to make it better, and likely make it even worse (Hillary's will too). The 2008 recession was caused by lending and credit practices, not manufacturing jobs leaving the country. The unemployment rate was climbing in 1992, then sharply declined all the way to 2001 (9/11), then came back to normal around 2003 before exploding after 2008. How could you begin to argue that NAFTA caused that, when there is actually proof that unemployment declined after implementation, only spiking by events that had nothing to do with that deal?

Trump wants to cut taxes AND raise spending. Period. His ideas for saving money (his hilarious figures for prescription drug spending through Medicaid, for example) are pure fantasy. It's not so much that his ideas are wrong (they are), it's that they don't even make sense.

I guess my point is, we can disagree on policy, but you literally cannot make an argument that Trump has a clear economic plan that will benefit this country, because he hasn't presented one. It is entirely based on what you want to happen or want him to do. The things he has actually said is all I can go on

Pence just said he was offended by Trump's words and actions. Looks to me like they are in the process of either jettisoning Trump or pulling all the funding from him and perhaps even Pence leaving the ticket. Crazy times.

Look, all of you need to realize all these politicians have wives and daughters. They would be under incredible pressure to disown Trump. That's why the Clinton "Mirrors" ad was so effective. Your family comes before everything. The wives and daughters will be killing these GOP politicians that support Trump. Can you imaging your household if your 15 year old daughter and wife were at you over this?

Last edited:
Reactions: BernieSadori
Trump is going to be full blown roid rage bristling electrical barbed wire Trump Sunday night. I bet he is standing at the door waiting for them to unlock it. Gritting his teeth. His entire body somehow forming one gigantic combed over scowl.

Always thought dumping news on Friday evening was just done to minimize exposure. Maybe it's different with election type shit, and the debate tomorrow night. :boxing:

Always thought dumping news on Friday evening was just done to minimize exposure. Maybe it's different with election type shit, and the debate tomorrow night. :boxing:
Timing was due to the Hillary comments to Wall Street IMO. That was the kind of thing that would totally drive off the Bernie folks and frankly, me. Pretty much what I have always dreaded about her.

Bush and Kasich were definitely more electable.

No way bush was winning anything.

Not sure about this but I think as long as they are already on the ticket (Pence) then they might be able to swing that.

I'm actually worried they hit Trump too hard too soon as Pence would be a very formidable candidate at this point. The guy is Reagan Jr. as far as being completely unflappable goes. He looks like what people think an American President should look like.

As far as Hillary, why in the hell do you guys think so many of us liberals are not thrilled with Hillary? She's a Neocon. She's a helluva lot closer to being a Republican than Trump is.

Too late to register at the state level. State secretary of states have rules. Can't get on the ballot unless they want to organize a write in campaign

Just so I'm clear. What he said 11yrs ago is worse than what HER husband did while in the Oval Office. Makes sense I guess. [eyeroll] :popcorn:

bill ain't done getting his freak on in the big house. a whole new generation of DC whores has been bred just for this election and him. He knows all the secrets. pleasures himself thinking about corrupting a new crop of moral secret servicemen.

Loser's mentality. Just like your loser pick for POTUS.

Cruz wouldn't win because they would make everything about his Christianity and how he hates gays or something. They wouldn't STFU about Romney being Mormon (coming from the pro Islam crowd that was rich) Rubio couldn't even beat Christie in a debate and has his own issues.

Face it. The deck is always stacked against Republicans. We have the most corrupt candidate in history about to win the presidency because she's a Democrat. Doesn't matter what she did, her supporters and media don't give a damn but they sure as hell get upset over everything a Republican does.

Seriously, the right's best candidate couldn't get any exposure (Rand Paul), Scott Walker dropped out early and so did Perry.

Trump got the ball rolling tackling illegal immigration and said what everyone wanted to hear because we're sick of it. If he doesn't say that a year and a half ago, he's not the nominee.

The thing is, when stuff gets very dark after 16 years of Obama and Hillary, which they will get to do whatever they want, even when people see how awful it is, they still won't have the numbers to win an election because of all of the government dependent rats that will be imported.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT