POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Umm, that's what she is doing. Emails confirmed. Why are Assange and Snowden not allowed back into the U.S? hahaha
They owe back taxes or failed to pay child support? I give but I'm not exactly a conspiracy theorist along the lines of a Trumpet.

One thing that will not work with me is making The Donald more attractive by crawling up Hildegarde's ass and finding hemorrhoids. Even if I vote Clinton for president or skip it altogether, he's winning KY by 25 percentage points. Either way I can sleep at night.

If he deports as least as many O'bama has, I'll be happy. Perhaps you should do a little research to see how many have been deported in the last 8 years. I know you will be surprised.

What I haven't been able to find is what these particular deportees were doing. Is there a particular industry that they were working in? Why these and not others, or all? I can find numbers but not particulars. I'm relying on your keen powers of observation to get to the bottom of this. Don't let me down.

I said this yesterday. Obama has deported more illegals than every other president combined! But you won't here that in the news because that will shine light the the dems aren't "pro" minority as they seem.

However it is single handed the best thing Obama has done period! He deserves credit but is scared to let it be known because it could hurt the DNC.

That is irony right there!

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Wow, name from long ago. What is his platform now? Never listened to him really, and after he left FN I forgot about him.....
Only radio I think. I just know hes a never Trumper. Apparently was bashing Trump on Don Lemons show.

I said this yesterday. Obama has deported more illegals than every other president combined! But you won't here that in the news because that will shine light the the dems aren't "pro" minority as they seem.

However it is single handed the best thing Obama has done period! He deserves credit but is scared to let it be known because it could hurt the DNC.

What is the reason behind it though? If he's doing it there must be an end game. There has to be a reason. Is it to open up bean picking jobs for blacks sporting a 75 IQ? Is he doing it to appease a certain group? That's the question. Of course another question would be, why do we have to search for this information? Why isn't it mainstream knowledge?

most of us who consider themselves in the middle or to the right will acknowledge our govt is broken, and has had long long list of politicians on both sides making horrible decisions. this cycle most conservative voters were ready to oust all career politicians. we are tired of status quo. you lefties are suckling on the tit of one of the most inept and criminal politicians we have had in my lifetime. the left just follows in line like mindless sheep believing whatever the MSM tells them and are ready to promote a treasonous criminal to the highest office in the world. it is delusional.
:clap:

They owe back taxes or failed to pay child support? I give but I'm not exactly a conspiracy theorist along the lines of a Trumpet.

One thing that will not work with me is making The Donald more attractive

It would be a waste of time. Hahaha you think you're important enough that someone should waste their time trying to convert you? Umm, yeah Jameslee. Tip that $6 bucks at Logan's.

"Shit Shit! Did ANYONE GET JAMESLEE'S VOTE?????"

Eager to point out his hypocrisy and ultimately, his flaws in judgement. He simply can't help himself. One step forward, 3 steps back.
How can he be flawed in his judgment if he was wrong before, but has changed his view now? How can you call him a hypocrite if you thought he was wrong before, but has now corrected his stance to your original wishes? How is that 3 steps backward unless you were 3 steps backward?

You are just as stupid as Fuzz and need to confine your arguments to which day of the week it is and whether or not it is raining at your location at the moment.

What is the reason behind it though? If he's doing it there must be an end game. There has to be a reason. Is it to open up bean picking jobs for blacks sporting a 75 IQ? Is he doing it to appease a certain group? That's the question. Of course another question would be, why do we have to search for this information? Why isn't it mainstream knowledge?

It is two fold......1- when they come back in it counts to legal immigration and improves the stats. They have targeted legit workers. I work with 5 framing/roofing(maybe 30 people total) crews and have had to stall projects because the crews are getting deported every 4 months. But I can attest they are good easy immigrants to get back in the country.

2- It allows this admin to have a legit grip on illegal totals that we have and allows a proper budget of benefits for these people. Otherwise it's limitless as to what may be costed etc.

I'm not saying there isn't good things that go along with it as in taxes etc, but from what I've seen and heard those deported are easily re entering and working in most cases.

It isn't in the news because it "could" be taken as politically incorrect and not pro minority.

You know why he's deported more than any other President? What they consider deporting changed under his watch.

Reactions: augustaky1
Don't forgot that Obama got us out of Iraq! Yet Bush signed it December of 07'
Yep, until it was botched. Gates says he was ignored for political reasons about leaving a few thousand to keep genocide from happening. When that hit the fan, THEN it was Bush's plan and powerless to do anything about it.

Man..even though ive heard every single one of these stories, this episode is powerful as hell.

Anyone who could be for open borders after hearing theae stories is not human.

Yep, until it was botched. Gates says he was ignored for political reasons about leaving a few thousand to keep genocide from happening. When that hit the fan, THEN it was Bush's plan and powerless to do anything about it.

But but but Obama Iraq....

It is two fold......1- when they come back in it counts to legal immigration and improves the stats. They have targeted legit workers. I work with 5 framing/roofing(maybe 30 people total) crews and have had to stall projects because the crews are getting deported every 4 months. But I can attest they are good easy immigrants to get back in the country.

2- It allows this admin to have a legit grip on illegal totals that we have and allows a proper budget of benefits for these people. Otherwise it's limitless as to what may be costed etc.

I'm not saying there isn't good things that go along with it as in taxes etc, but from what I've seen and heard those deported are easily re entering and working in most cases.

It isn't in the news because it "could" be taken as politically incorrect and not pro minority.
Thanks, I can see that. So basically, those that are deported are given a free government sponsored vacation home for a few weeks and then are allowed back in. Are they actually deported, or do they just stay at "home" until the proper paperwork is prepared and signed?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Clinton Playbook Strategy 101.

That's funny, depressing, sad, aggravating, and typical all at the same time. Can't decide if i should laugh or cry or punch a wall. Probably a little of all 3.

"The State Department attempted to justify its delays by claiming that the number and complexity of records requests continued to increase until it was impossible to process them."

They should have used a private, home based server, would have expedited the entire process.

I don't care much for Fox News but Hannity by far has the best news show on TV. I know that wasn't your point but I just felt it needed to be said.
I don't watch any news programs. I don't watch any "news" shows. I don't listen to any conservative talk radio. I've only got so many brain cells and I prefer to donate them to other causes.

I prefer to contrast the news site that pretends to show a crowded Hillary convention with another that shows a wide angle shot that proves very few people were in attendance. Makes it easier for me to form my own opinion.[winking]

I used to listen to Mark Levin all the time when I was driving between Louisville and Chicago. It was easy. Now I prefer to listen to channel 862 on TWC, classic rock.

Reactions: screwduke1
I don't watch any news programs. I don't watch any "news" shows. I don't listen to any conservative talk radio. I've only got so many brain cells and I prefer to donate them to other causes.

I prefer to contrast the news site that pretends to show a crowded Hillary convention with another that shows a wide angle shot that proves very few people were in attendance. Makes it easier for me to form my own opinion.[winking]

I used to listen to Mark Levin all the time when I was driving between Louisville and Chicago. It was easy. Now I prefer to listen to channel 862 on TWC, classic rock.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Only one I really listen to or watch is Hannity. He has by far the best shows right now.

I used to listen to Levin but ehh hes kind of on the trump hate train so I don't listen to him anymore.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. Only one I really listen to or watch is Hannity. He has by far the best shows right now.

I used to listen to Levin but ehh hes kind of on the trump hate train so I don't listen to him anymore.
I haven't heard him for 6 years. Quit listening because of his "buy gold" now ads. None of those radio guys give a shit what happens in politics. They get their money either way.

I haven't heard him for 6 years. Quit listening because of his "buy gold" now ads. None of those radio guys give a shit what happens in politics. They get their money either way.

"A good american does 2 things: votes and buys gold."[roll]

I agree with you. But ive gained a respect for hannity. He said during primaries he would have every republican on his show and not endorse, but would endorse whoever the voters picked. He stuck by it. He also puts other republicans on blast on a daily basis. Its refreshing, an admitted republican, willing to call out republicans when they arent performing. Has there ever been a dem talk/news host willing to do that?

He puts it out there, doesnt hide anything. Cue the libs coming to bash in 3, 2, 1.

As far as money goes, yeah hes getting paid. At the same time he doesnt accept free anything.

But the show tonight had nothing to do with the host. It was numerous american mothers and fathers who have lost a child to the hands of illegal immigrants. Most of whom had numerous violent arrests but our poor enforcement had them free to commit more violence.

Cant even imagine.

Reactions: screwduke1
Forgot to add, the best part about the hannity radio show: they alwayd have a debate between a dem/lib and a republican. Whatever the issue is.

But at the end, he always cues the jeopardy music and asks the lib to name 3 things hillary has accomplished thats bettered the lives of every day americans. Ive heard it at least 50 times and not a single one has gotten past 1. Its comical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT