POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hillary funding ISIS through the Clinton Foundation and if she is elected, tax payers will be funding the people that wanna kill us.

Let that sink in.
Only fitting since the folks that brought down the world trade centers were on Ronald Reagan's greatest hits payroll in Afghanistan when he was pimping them as "freedom fighters".

"Yes" in case you're wondering... I can do this all night.

I joke around a lot on this forum, but I'm not kidding when I say this:

Walk away Hillary. Take the money from the Foundation, let Obama pardon you and enjoy what's left of your sour little existence. Neither you nor Bill look like you have many years left. Ride off into the sunset before the election is the end of you.

gty_bill_hillary_clinton_jc_160421_12x5_1600.jpg
... and do what's best for the country.

how often does Trump ride the train?

has Trump ever ridden the train?

Are you seriously kidding yourself into thinking that Trump wouldn't do, doesn't do the same type thing every day?

Of all the things to bitch about this has to be one of least self-aware rants of all time.

Seriously? Point went right over your head. She used a MILITARY plane. I guaran effing tee you trump has never and would never even consider asking for such an extreme waste of taxpayer funds. To save 20f flipping minutes.

You seriously would try to legitimize child rape if hilldawg did.... oh wait she has. Give me a break.

Hillary funding ISIS through the Clinton Foundation and if she is elected, tax payers will be funding the people that wanna kill us.

Let that sink in.

Yea, but man that shit is already happening and has been for a long time. Not this blatant and in or face, and with the help of wikileaks and stuff it's so obvious, but we have been doing business with anybody for a long time.

I struggled with this terror shit for a while till I read the business side of it. Muslims are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Big fn bucks, and they are very hot right now. Muslim business is good. That's the reality of it.

Just follow the dollar. Our leaders will be there to get a piece. Probably always been that way. What's the point of being a world leader? Idk. It's not to save the damn planet lmao. Life is way too short.

Man our govt has a lot of people convinced the role of our govt. is to, literal af:

1) stop the end of the world via global warming
2) spread peace and love
3) feed everybody a well balanced organic diet
4) give free healthcare and college to all

Oh, and F your personal rights and privacy. We need those to save the world, tia.

Humans suck. Dogs would have never done this shit.

Trunp eats KFC on the plane he owns. Hillary probably eats flan and fetuses on a plane she does not own and is not paying to use.

Wonder why Donald is so rich and successful and Hillary was a basic ass broke bitch till she could get back in power and take big donations for "charity"?

Only fitting since the folks that brought down the world trade centers were on Ronald Reagan's greatest hits payroll in Afghanistan when he was pimping them as "freedom fighters".

"Yes" in case you're wondering... I can do this all night.

yea Z, and I know you already know this but what the hell. when those folks were on Reagan's payroll, they were the enemy of the Soviet Union, not us. they had not at that time pledged their loyalties to destroying us, to bringing down the west, they had not committed countless acts of terrorism against the US and our interest. not talking about the relationship between these folks and Israel at the time either. I'm sure you are going to bring that up in a rebuttal attempt. just straight up, the afhgan rebels, Bin Laden, and company were not considered enemies of the United States. therefore it was not treasonous to have them on the payroll. unlike the Clinton foundation, which has recieced millions from states on the state sponsor terror list. see the difference? probably not. but go on.

Reactions: ymmot31
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Get 'em Gonzo! Placating to the enemy is not something they were prepared to accept but the writing was on the wall. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Funny how you constantly play "I dunno who I'm gonna vote for" and then you use "placating with the enemy"

Phony. 100% phony. You're an extreme leftwinger who is fooling no one on here.
Illegals dude! He met with a Hispanic group on Saturday and changed course. You really are that dense!

Quite simply, I know who I'm not voting for. Post a quote where I said otherwise. Happy searching.

Illegals dude! He met with a Hispanic group on Saturday and changed course. You really are that dense!

Quite simply, I know who I'm not voting for. Post a quote where I said otherwise. Happy searching.
So, you complained when he spoke against the wetbacks, now you complain that he's speaking for them. If he's a flip flopper, what are you?

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Yea, but man that shit is already happening and has been for a long time. Not this blatant and in or face, and with the help of wikileaks and stuff it's so obvious, but we have been doing business with anybody for a long time.

I struggled with this terror shit for a while till I read the business side of it. Muslims are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Big fn bucks, and they are very hot right now. Muslim business is good. That's the reality of it.

Just follow the dollar. Our leaders will be there to get a piece. Probably always been that way. What's the point of being a world leader? Idk. It's not to save the damn planet lmao. Life is way too short.

Man our govt has a lot of people convinced the role of our govt. is to, literal af:

1) stop the end of the world via global warming
2) spread peace and love
3) feed everybody a well balanced organic diet
4) give free healthcare and college to all

Oh, and F your personal rights and privacy. We need those to save the world, tia.

Humans suck. Dogs would have never done this shit.

Mash. Thank you. I was just in Whole Foods. Dude in a an overly ironed dress shirt in slacks talking with some chick who prolly was barely legal. Held up the line for like 15 minutes (express check out mind you). And this f***** is hitting on her and slowing up the line. Must have had 8 people behind me with barely 5 Whole Foods items in their basket. Getting pissed. Fast Lane.

This bastard eventually says to me after the hot cute chick checked out. "sorry, she was a good looking girl". I told him that he wanted to eat her butthole. Never saw a face get so red.

Look MF'er be careful who talk to in line. Some of us have prison scare as why we aren't purging your ass from society.

yea Z, and I know you already know this but what the hell. when those folks were on Reagan's payroll, they were the enemy of the Soviet Union, not us. they had not at that time pledged their loyalties to destroying us, to bringing down the west, they had not committed countless acts of terrorism against the US and our interest. not talking about the relationship between these folks and Israel at the time either. I'm sure you are going to bring that up in a rebuttal attempt. just straight up, the afhgan rebels, Bin Laden, and company were not considered enemies of the United States. therefore it was not treasonous to have them on the payroll. unlike the Clinton foundation, which has recieced millions from states on the state sponsor terror list. see the difference? probably not. but go on.
Reagan created Al Qaeda when he dropped the Mujahideen cold in 1988. Bush Jr. created ISIS when he fired the entire Iraq military in 2003 effectively putting the 3rd largest army on earth out of work with nothing to do and no way to support their families into the newly created vacuum he himself created by invading Iraq under false pretenses in the first place.

The entire middle east is a graveyard of bad Republican ideas that the Democrats have gotten stuck with trying to clean up.

Just like we have to clean up for every financial disaster every Republican administration cooks up like S&L debacle, HUD, and the worldwide collapse in 2008. And the United States has recovered from 2008 better than any other country has yet Obama still gets bad mouthed by the Repubs even though he cleaned up their mess while not getting an iota of support from them.

Reactions: jameslee32

Let that sink in.
Seems like quite the leap of faith but the fact is, we've already armed those wanting to kill us ever since we stepped foot in Iraq. That's what happens when you disband the Iraqi Army and fail to have a plan in its stead.

Reagan created Al Qaeda when he dropped the Mujahideen cold in 1988. Bush Jr. created ISIS when he fired the entire Iraq military in 2003 effectively putting the 3rd largest army on earth out of work with nothing to do and no way to support their families into the newly created vacuum he himself created by invading Iraq under false pretenses in the first place.

The entire middle east is a graveyard of bad Republican ideas that the Democrats have gotten stuck with trying to clean up.

so what exacty did Clinton do for 8 yrs when he "had the chance to clean up""? nothing. multiple terror attacks on us and did nothing. what has Obama done? drawing a line in the sand? allowing Putin and Russia to become world players again.

Is that how accusations become fact?
You've proven several times over that you have no clue, despite their self provided evidence, how the Clinton Foundation operates. Or, a more probable scenario is that you know exactly how they operate, but admitting so removes your ability to argue about it. And that's what it's all about, right?

Seems like quite the leap of faith but the fact is, we've already armed those wanting to kill us ever since we stepped foot in Iraq. That's what happens when you disband the Iraqi Army and fail to have a plan in its stead.

Not quite a leap of faith. More like avoiding a crack in the pavement in Malibu.

so what exacty did Clinton do for 8 yrs when he "had the chance to clean up""? nothing. multiple terror attacks on us and did nothing. what has Obama done? drawing a line in the sand? allowing Putin and Russia to become world players again.
The Commander in Chief was being impeached by Republicans on yet another tax payer money wasting witch hunt while tying the President's hands by claiming any military action he took in response to the growing threat of bin Laden was simply a stunt to cover up his affair with Monica Lewinski.

So how did that one turn out in history? More importantly, it is blatantly obvious the Republicans learned nothing from it.

She wasn't president or even in the cabinet for 8 years but this is exactly where Trump needs to be on the offensive. It truly is another failed foreign policy attempt so far after a series of foreign policy mistakes under Dubya.

Clinton doesn't exist in Z's plan. It goes straight from Reagan to today. His lies are so transparent, you can't really call him a liar. He's just confused.

Just like we have to clean up for every financial disaster every Republican administration cooks up like S&L debacle, HUD, and the worldwide collapse in 2008. And the United States has recovered from 2008 better than any other country has yet Obama still gets bad mouthed by the Repubs even though he cleaned up their mess while not getting an iota of support from them.

And yet the Obama admin has kept the offensive. I totally agree with you Z. Agreed. Don't have to be debate. I agree. I think Reagan admin colluded with extreme Islam and financed them through Noreiga CIA cocaine deals. But I give Reagan the slide, because up until him. NO US president had provided the funding to keep our country safe non-war.

But Hillary supported everything Bush did in Iraq. No wonder. She was benefitting from it.

most of us who consider themselves in the middle or to the right will acknowledge our govt is broken, and has had long long list of politicians on both sides making horrible decisions. this cycle most conservative voters were ready to oust all career politicians. we are tired of status quo. you lefties are suckling on the tit of one of the most inept and criminal politicians we have had in my lifetime. the left just follows in line like mindless sheep believing whatever the MSM tells them and are ready to promote a treasonous criminal to the highest office in the world. it is delusional.

So Clinton leaves office after the Republicans stole the election from Al Gore by rigging the election in Florida, they then started a fake war with Iraq, destabilized the entire middle east, bankrupted the entire world in a financial disaster as they walked out the door in 2008 eight years later.

Then handed a bankrupt country with massive unemployment and two ill conceived wars on to a Democratic President while vowing their #1 priority was to obstruct every single thing he tried to do for 8 years... then sit back and complain about nothing getting done, deficits, and a middle east being ripped apart by instability.

I miss anything?

Oh, and their answer to all of that is to ask us to elect Donald Trump president. Donald Trump.

See? Just sit back and let all that sink in for a bit...

So, you complained when he spoke against the wetbacks, now you complain that he's speaking for them. If he's a flip flopper, what are you?
Eager to point out his hypocrisy and ultimately, his flaws in judgement. He simply can't help himself. One step forward, 3 steps back.

Z- you know. You're one my favs. But you need to open up to Jary or the Donald. Hillary isn't an option. If she is, then it's rationalization (which is the 1# self defense mechanism that isn't unconscious). Some say rationalization is the only self defense mechanism that isn't unconscious

most of us who consider themselves in the middle or to the right will acknowledge our govt is broken, and has had long long list of politicians on both sides making horrible decisions. this cycle most conservative voters were ready to oust all career politicians. we are tired of status quo. you lefties are suckling on the tit of one of the most inept and criminal politicians we have had in my lifetime. the left just follows in line like mindless sheep believing whatever the MSM tells them and are ready to promote a treasonous criminal to the highest office in the world. it is delusional.
This. I'm pretty sure everyone that wants to vote Trump is bc it's anti establishment. That's why career politicians on both sides are scared of him. The left, of course they still think government knows best and knows what's best for every individual so they need to be told hoe to live. They'll get ducked in about how in the gutter we all are and we just can't make it without the government...even though no one in government has even lived a life as a normal citizen. Theyll get sucked in by how evil everyone is in America and that we need to give them all of our money so they can save the day. They'll talk about the poor, yet instead of helping them...they'll only focus on the wealthy and how to get their money to benefit themselves.

If trump does anything, it will be to change the course of politics in the future. Hillary will do nothing for the people and make sure the machine marches on.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT