POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Trump is actually broke, going bankrupt, and is in jeopardy of going to prison over Trump University so he devised a super secret meeting with the Clintons and came up with this brilliant strategy to get Hillary elected and in return allow him to make profits off of the campaign and avoid jail. Are the Golf courses, Trump Tower, and the Hotels across the Globe really just imaginary fairy tales and figments of the imagination?

(besides the troll) some of you need to seriously take a nap.
Need to work the Russian mob in there somewhere.

Reactions: morgousky
Donald Trump gets nearly 10000 people at some of his rallies, with most of them being between 2000-8000 people no matter where he holds a rally. Hell, his rallies have to turn people away because the places would overfill if they kept letting people in.

Yet Hillary barely draws 100 people. Hell, she had a rally a few weeks ago where the media took a picture trying to make it look like thousands were there, and a person who was at the rally said there weren't even 100 people there.

Why doesn't the MSM talk about this? Because it would make their polls look like nonsense.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Trump new the charges were coming down out of New York. Trump always tries to work leverage so who would he go to if he wanted influence? His pal and wedding attendee Hillary Clinton. Former New York Senator and virtual lock to be the next President. Out of that she probably said something like "why don't you run again?" and then the rest of all this falls into place.

Keep an eye on what happens to the Trump University investigation, Trump's reversal of his claims he won't pay back the loans he made to his campaign. How much Trump winds up billing his campaign for business expenditures on his own properties. Who backs Trump's TV station because I am positive that is what Trump is trying to raise money for. He wants his own TV station more than any other venture. That's his end game.

Trump%20The%20Mole_zpsmwvhitpq.png

Donald Trump gets nearly 10000 people at some of his rallies, with most of them being between 2000-8000 people no matter where he holds a rally. Hell, his rallies have to turn people away because the places would overfill if they kept letting people in.

Yet Hillary barely draws 100 people. Hell, she had a rally a few weeks ago where the media took a picture trying to make it look like thousands were there, and a person who was at the rally said there weren't even 100 people there.

Why doesn't the MSM talk about this? Because it would make their polls look like nonsense.

um yeah.....you realize how many people love the idea of being free to be "critical" of those pesky brown folks?

So Trump is actually broke, going bankrupt, and is in jeopardy of going to prison over Trump University so he devised a super secret meeting with the Clintons and came up with this brilliant strategy to get Hillary elected and in return allow him to make profits off of the campaign and avoid jail. Are the Golf courses, Trump Tower, and the Hotels across the Globe really just imaginary fairy tales and figments of the imagination?

(besides the troll) some of you need to seriously take a nap.

Simply trying to create stories to counter Hillarys corruptness

um yeah.....you realize how many people love the idea of being free to be "critical" of those pesky brown folks?

You must really like black unemployment, because those pesky brown people love taking all of their jobs.

You are an anarchist that buys into political racial agendas. Brighten up. As Malcolm X tried to explain to your types, the democrat machine is using you as a pawn. Should have foreseen the intelligence wouldn't be there to understand it.

Kind of like Benghazi. If it was your child that dies because Clinton gave a stand down order for political gain, would it matter to you that it was only a "minor" terrorist attack overseas?

I love how you people can think one way for certain topics and completely change it on others.
First, there is no evidence that there was ever a "stand down order".
Second, the State Dept requested additional funds for embassy security and those funds were not approved by Congress.
Third, I really doubt you would like to compare embassy attacks and deaths of embassy staff between the

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

The democrats are setting themselves up for future destruction. We've been playing the game of "big bad rich white republicans" since 2004. It's only going to last so much longer. It won't work forever, as the power has been lying with the libs now for a decade. After another decade of it, and the minority unemployment rising, the destruction of the inner cities (ran by liberals for 50 years or more) getting worse, and movements catching on, it's a matter of time. These people have themselves to blame mainly, but they will NEVER blame themselves. Once the rhetoric of "rich white devils" wears off, and it will, they will immediately go after liberals. They won't fix their problems on their own, they play a blame game. So since it will never be fixed, it will just continue to spill over.

It is going to be beautiful.

So Trump is a genius mastermind?

Any way we can convince him to actually run for POTUS?

Z could be his top general. What branch is Z in?

First, there is no evidence that there was ever a "stand down order".
Second, the State Dept requested additional funds for embassy security and those funds were not approved by Congress.
Third, I really doubt you would like to compare embassy attacks and deaths of embassy staff between the

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Excuse me. There WAS a stand down order, as told by the soldiers on the GROUND. You calling them a liar is exactly what I'd expect from a guy like you.

Trump in Connecticut makes me think my original thoughts could be correct. Absolutely moronic. Ohio...Florida...North Carolina...Pennsylvania. Nothing says I am working to get Hillary elected more than going to Connecticut.

Hillary going to Oklahoma?

It's a quit stink about pocketbooks is my guess. He can be anywhere within a few hours. It's not a big deal.

Bull. millions of muslims believe in sharia over the American constitution. The polls prove it, his writings didn't discourage it, and when average muslims are asked which they prefer, an overwhelming sample says sharia.

There is a huge difference in the bible and the Quran. You are warped.
Actually there is much more

Muslims living in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran....ok.
That said, they don't agree on what sharia means. "There is no monolithic code. … No common understanding from Africa to Asia to the former Soviet Union," said Amaney Jamal, professor of politics at Princeton University and special adviser to Pew for the report.

Indeed, the more experience Muslims had with living with "a narrow, rigid form of sharia," the less supportive they were of it, Jamal said. "In counties that have less experience with (laws ordained by God) you find widespread support," she said. This may be because their view of the law is "informed by Islamic ideals about social justice and equality and redistribution," not a strict code of what is permissible and what is not.

Most Muslims are comfortable relying on religious law for family or property disputes but there is "considerably less support" for drastic punishments such as executing people who convert away from Islam to another religion. And even in the family law sphere, views on polygamy, divorce and family planning vary widely, the research finds.

Even the most enthusiastic sharia supporters still favor religious freedom for people of other faiths, in part because they believe it should apply only to Muslims. That explains how 84% of Muslims in Pakistan want to enshrine sharia law, but three in four say non-Muslims are free to practice their faith.

Excuse me. There WAS a stand down order, as told by the soldiers on the GROUND. You calling them a liar is exactly what I'd expect from a guy like you.
I guess you are the one calling the soldiers liars. Perhaps you should check your facts.

Associated Press | Jul 11, 2014 | by Donna Cassata
WASHINGTON -- Military officers testified that there was no "stand-down order" that held back military assets that could have saved the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans killed at a diplomatic outpost and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya. Their testimony undercut the contention of Republican lawmakers.

The "stand-down" theory centers on a Special Operations team -- a detachment leader, a medic, a communications expert and a weapons operator with his foot in a cast -- that was stopped from flying from Tripoli to Benghazi after the attacks of Sept. 11-12, 2012, had ended. Instead, it was instructed to help protect and care for those being evacuated from Benghazi and from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli.

The senior military officer who issued the instruction to "remain in place" and the detachment leader who received it said it was the right decision and has been widely mischaracterized. The order was to remain in Tripoli and protect some three dozen embassy personnel rather than fly to Benghazi some 600 miles away after all Americans there would have been evacuated. And the medic is credited with saving the life of an evacuee from the attacks.

Trump in Connecticut makes me think my original thoughts could be correct. Absolutely moronic. Ohio...Florida...North Carolina...Pennsylvania. Nothing says I am working to get Hillary elected more than going to Connecticut.

Actually she's going to NYC, New Hampshire and Los Angeles this weekend, she's in Massachusetts today. She'll be in GA Sunday
Trump will be in Pennsylvania, CT and Ohio Sunday, he's also there today I believe.

So tell me again who's trying to throw the election?

Reactions: screwduke1

As it happens, a June Quinnipiac poll had Trump down 5 points in that state, in a four person race. Quinnipiac is a very respected outfit. As a New Yorker, Trump can make that state more competitive than other Republicans.

Granted, if Trump had a real chance to actually win Connecticut, he's probably already won enough other states which makes Connecticut moot. And it doesn't have enough electoral votes to be worth a great deal of time, especially considering that his chance of winning it is remote. Losing by 5% is just as much of a loss as losing by 15%.

You must really like black unemployment, because those pesky brown people love taking all of their jobs.

You are an anarchist that buys into political racial agendas. Brighten up. As Malcolm X tried to explain to your types, the democrat machine is using you as a pawn. Should have foreseen the intelligence wouldn't be there to understand it.

Wow.[roll] *pat on your head* Those brown folks refer to anyone that would get (or HAS been) assaulted at a Trump rally....hispanics...blacks....just about anyone of darker skin tone.

I'm guessing that despite videos showing this happening, you're the type of special snowflake that would either A) Deny it happened (doctored film etc) or B) Just ignore that point.

I guess you are the one calling the soldiers liars. Perhaps you should check your facts.

WASHINGTON -- Military officers testified that there was no "stand-down order" that held back military assets that could have saved the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans killed at a diplomatic outpost and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya. Their testimony undercut the contention of Republican lawmakers.

The "stand-down" theory centers on a Special Operations team -- a detachment leader, a medic, a communications expert and a weapons operator with his foot in a cast -- that was stopped from flying from Tripoli to Benghazi after the attacks of Sept. 11-12, 2012, had ended. Instead, it was instructed to help protect and care for those being evacuated from Benghazi and from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli.

The senior military officer who issued the instruction to "remain in place" and the detachment leader who received it said it was the right decision and has been widely mischaracterized. The order was to remain in Tripoli and protect some three dozen embassy personnel rather than fly to Benghazi some 600 miles away after all Americans there would have been evacuated. And the medic is credited with saving the life of an evacuee from the attacks.

His type don't do facts well......

Actually she's going to NYC, New Hampshire and Los Angeles this weekend, she's in Massachusetts today. She'll be in GA Sunday
Trump will be in Pennsylvania, CT and Ohio Sunday, he's also there today I believe.

So tell me again who's trying to throw the election?

I remember when Connecticut was red. I don't get it. My original thought was he was working for Hill. Confused.

I hope Hillary goes away.

As it happens, a June Quinnipiac poll had Trump down 5 points in that state, in a four person race. Quinnipiac is a very respected outfit. As a New Yorker, Trump can make that state more competitive than other Republicans.

Granted, if Trump had a real chance to actually win Connecticut, he's probably already won enough other states which makes Connecticut moot. And it doesn't have enough electoral votes to be worth a great deal of time, especially considering that his chance of winning it is remote. Losing by 5% is just as much of a loss as losing by 15%.
Trump is trying to appeal to blue dog dems, as he has very similar beliefs as they do. If he can just get 5-10% of blue dog dems to vote for him, that would be pretty big.

Reactions: Bill Derington
Hillary up 3 in Rassmusen and 5 in Reuters 4-way polls today and he hasn't spend a plugged nickel yet. Chill tf out.

SHOULD TRUMP DROP OUT?

SHOUKD TRUMP KILL HISSELF FOR THE GOOD OF THE GOP AND OUT GRATE NATION

...all against a tirelessly corrupt politician with a history of strokes, lying, and generally being a detestable bitch whom, again, he has yet to throttle up ads against.

Post another lame ass meme Z, dork.

The commingling of the f*cking State Dept and a f*cking private foundation, all at her leisure, is truly fascinating btw. Let that sink in. Using the entire Department of State to help her side biz and make millions. Truly unreal.

Meanwhile as a S Corp I'm legally bound to note any mileage picking up Salsaritas for the fam on the way home in my work truck as personal, but hey what are you gonna do.

The way some of you guys defend the ruling class is downright disturbing.

His type don't do facts well......

Dahood, you wouldn't know facts if they hit you in the face. Stick to racial demagoguery, it's all you know.

This is all I need. It's long, but accurate by the SOLDIERS on the ground. They are FORMER military, such as Rangers that you're attempting to discredit as "security" and such. They are telling the truth.

Video my ass, the woman is a liar, and you follow it.

Trump is trying to appeal to blue dog dems, as he has very similar beliefs as they do. If he can just get 5-10% of blue dog dems to vote for him, that would be pretty big.

He'll get that, and more, and he'll need it to offset the number of cucks (specifically, GOP #nevertrump types) who will either stay home, vote for Johnson (or whatever cuck puppet that Kristol throws up there), or even vote for Hillary.

Did you look at the CO2/temp graph I posted? Really look at it? Look at how quickly temps can change from one state to the next. People think of the climate like a mountain or something. But it isn't. It's like a top. The amount of energy necessary to start melting glaciers -- a mile thick in places -- is insignificant. A little more sunlight in the Spring in the Northern Hemisphere. It's balanced out by a little less energy later in the year so that the sum of excess energy in the atmosphere over the course of a year is 0. Just the timely application of a little sunlight. And then, boom. In a geological instant, temps swing 12 degrees and the glaciers melt. The most recent occurrence of that was around 14000 years ago. There were between 1 and 10,000,000 people in the world then, and we're at around 7.5 billion of us now. We're already pretty daggers-drawn over a half million refugees. Think about the political unrest with the resultant misery and constriction of freedom that will bring.

And it isn't for lack of notice. Scientists are screaming about it. Sometimes we look at the past and note how stupidly people in the past failed to react to self-evident danger. The run up to WW1 is the classic example. The rise of Nazism. We would do better. How stupid they were. Well, apparently no. We're just as stupid. Just as inert. Just as reluctant to face our problems.
What are you referencing? You didn't address any point I made whatsoever. You continued to pound home that climate change is happening....my point never was if it is or isnt...in fact my points were if it is...answer the 3 things I pointed out. Go back and read it and try again.

Wow.[roll] *pat on your head* Those brown folks refer to anyone that would get (or HAS been) assaulted at a Trump rally....hispanics...blacks....just about anyone of darker skin tone.

I'm guessing that despite videos showing this happening, you're the type of special snowflake that would either A) Deny it happened (doctored film etc) or B) Just ignore that point.
Are you not aware that most of the worst behavior at Trump rallies came from the protesters, and not the attendees? Particularly in Chicago and San Jose, the protesters were absolutely barbarous. To Soros' credit, that has stopped. I don't give credit from a moral standpoint, but, rather, from a practical standpoint. Had this nonsense continued to escalate, it would walked Trump right into the White House, just like the nonsense in '68 did for Nixon. Apparently, the old man has called off the attack dogs because the left wing fascist attacks at the rallies have largely stopped.

Hillary and Obama literally founded ISIS together. Not by a power vacuum. They organized it.

According to Donald Trump.

Face it. He's either crazy or trying to lose.

What are you referencing? You didn't address any point I made whatsoever. You continued to pound home that climate change is happening....my point never was if it is or isnt...in fact my points were if it is...answer the 3 things I pointed out. Go back and read it and try again.

I ignored them because I found them silly. Your issues convinced me you really haven't grasped the magnitude of the issue. I repeat: you haven't grasped the magnitude of the issue.

Or you don't care.

I ignored them because I found them silly. Your issues convinced me you really haven't grasped the magnitude of the issue. I repeat: you haven't grasped the magnitude of the issue.

Or you don't care.
No, you ignored them because you don't have an answer. It is very true that China and emerging markets are pumping ish into the atmosphere...the same one we live under. Explain how you'll get their cooperation. Two, explain how the government will adequately spend to improve the issue without wasteful spending tax payer money. Afterall, we've seen the wonders dems can do with things that need to be fixed...like Detroit...just continually dumping government and money on it, of it doesn't work...show some statistics, get more money and dump more governmemt. So tell me, what strategic movements can the government make to fix the issue and be efficient, rather than showing graphs.

Reactions: ram1955
@-LEK- Sorry for the late response but I've been busy today.

RE: GEM & the Varkey Foundation & ties to Sharia Law/Sharia Finance

Sure…just like the Clinton Foundation…GEM & the Varkey Foundation do some good stuff. But back to the topic at hand...Here's two articles to get you started...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ons-worlds-biggest-sharia-law-education-firm/

http://rednationrising.us/richard-pollock-on-the-clinton-foundations-ties-to-sharia/

Also, it's interesting that the 2nd annual Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize which awards a $1 million prize was awarded to a Palestinian teacher who is married to a convicted terrorist who did 10 years in prison for killing 6 civilians with a bomb he made. Given, they did give the award last year to an American teacher. And it is documented that the American teacher re-invested the $1 million dollar prize back into her school. I would love for someone to track the $1 million that the Palestinian teacher won this year…just to see where it winds up. The terrorist husband is supposedly reformed and maybe its all on the up and up…but its an interesting story...

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...-will-not-strip-palestinian-teacher-of-prize/

(The Varkey Foundation is the charitable arm of GEM…and both are the babies of billionaire Sunny Varkey)

The main crux of all of this is that there is major controversy and shadiness surrounding every single foreign big donor to the Clinton Foundation. All of them. It's not conspiracy. It's not a witch hunt by the right…it's a fact.

But the Clintons…as always…believe that the ends justifies the means. However shady the means may be. That's at the heart of it all. Well, that and their fat bank account…don't forget about that.

Reactions: -LEK-
Dahood, you wouldn't know facts if they hit you in the face. Stick to racial demagoguery, it's all you know.

This is all I need. It's long, but accurate by the SOLDIERS on the ground. They are FORMER military, such as Rangers that you're attempting to discredit as "security" and such. They are telling the truth.

Video my ass, the woman is a liar, and you follow it.

You don't know the truth and shouldn't pretend you do. You choose to believe these guys over another career man who also put himself in danger.

The Congressional committee made up of members of both parties believed there was no stand down order. You can scream and curse and name-call, but the people who dealt with the witnesses face-to-face believed the CIA guy.

You don't know the truth and shouldn't pretend you do. You choose to believe these guys over another career man who also put himself in danger.

The Congressional committee made up of members of both parties believed there was no stand down order. You can scream and curse and name-call, but the people who dealt with the witnesses face-to-face believed the CIA guy.

i chose to believe soldiers with no reason to lie. watch them and tell me they're not genuine. everything they're saying is accurate. it follows the same pattern of hillary being a liar and doing her duty by political means.

i chose to believe soldiers with no reason to lie. watch them and tell me they're not genuine. everything they're saying is accurate. it follows the same pattern of hillary being a liar and doing her duty by political means.

They weren't believed a committee of Republicans and Democrats. HRC wasn't on the committee, and Republicans had everything to gain by believing the soldiers. They didn't.

I see a pattern all right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT