POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao you're worried about people wearing masks in 2024 and what they did 4 years ago. Zero room to talk. Its just tradition that you own yourself and don't even realize you're clowning yourself.

It's truly a thing of beauty. Things you think are owns are actually self-owns against yourself.

His stupidity is embarrassing to the human race

When has media ever portrayed the area in a positive light? When have they ever cared about this area?

By leftist logic, that entire area is privileged and LeBron is oppressed.

Ok but I was asking about JD Vance? Have you read the book?

Village Idiot, will you please refrain from repeating your idiotic slogan here 30 times in a day?

We know your opinion, and by repeating it every half hour, you are just showing the world how rabidly stupid and insane you are.

Like, frothing at the mouth, jacking off to Jan 6 videos insane.
Tell Trump to quit saying it every day not me. 😂
Just repeating your Dear Leader's words.
Sorry you don't like them.
If he is correct then don't vote. It won't count anyway. It's all rigged.
He's still saying it. Just said it again at the Republican convention and the anniversary of Jan 6th. Stay home fool. Your vote doesn't count!!

Reactions: Catemus
He's available if anyone needs a sacrificial lamb on the ticket....

amy-major_43-for-web-1024x768-1.jpeg
Maverick for VP!

Everything is fine other than that the Dr. couldn't find a spine.

White House doctor offers update on Biden's health status: 'absolutely normal'​

White House physician Kevin O'Connor released an update Monday on President Joe Biden's health has he recovers from COVID-1 - one day after Biden dropped out of the presidential race.
"President Biden completed his tenth dose of PAXLOVID this morning. His symptoms have almost resolved completely," O'Connor said Monday in a letter to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre.
"His pulse, blood pressure, respiratory rate and temperature remain absolutely normal. His oxygen saturation continues to be excellent on room air. His lungs remain clear."
O'Connor noted that "the President continues to perform all of his presidential duties" and that "continue to keep your office updated with any changes in his condition or treatment plan."
Absolutely normal ... for a dead person.

You just have to understand these ppl...

I’d say they’re fine with it. They’re not part of a cult where they obsess over one guy, make t shirts of him hugging Jesus, or get tattoos of him. Biden dropped out, they’re already over it. Moving on to whoever can beat Trump (hopefully not Kamala)

Yeah, you certainly don’t obsess over one guy, as you say you’re willing to throw out the entire democrat primary process so long as it gives you a better chance at beating the one guy you claim everyone else obsesses over.

Evil disgusting pRoGrEsSiVe F**ks!

"The reason it's called deadnaming is because your son is dead. So my son Xavier is dead, killed by the woke mind virus." "So I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that. And we're making some progress." - Elon

Last edited:

Side ho of Willie Brown, a fake African American, for President!!

Hahaha democrats never cease to amaze 🤣🤣

Leave it to Clay to get 2 out of three things wrong. It's par for the course, though. He mixes metaphors and butchers expressions for a living. Buck needs better company on that show. Wonder if Travis got the job the same way Harris got her first leg up

He tried fake electors.
He tried calling the election certifiers in Ga and Arizona to get them to "find" more votes.
He tried the courts.
He tried to get Pence to subvert the Constitution.

The Capitol riot was his last attempt.... Not his first.

So while he was on stage speaking to the crowd, he also simultaneously knew what was happening in the congress?

Do you have any idea how stupid you look flailing about like a screeching toddler?

A fine example of an American 'educator', folks.

Evil disgusting pRoGrEsSiVe F**ks!

"The reason it's called deadnaming is because your son is dead. So my son Xavier is dead, killed by the woke mind virus." "So I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that. And we're making some progress." - Elon

That is a very powerful quote you posted. And Elon has the means and the platform to have an incredible impact. Trump and Elon are the two most significant people in America right now. Both trying to dig us out of terrible hole.

I would not be surprised to see him step down soon so Kamaltoe Hairs can become POTUS.....hoping she wins in NOV but grabbing the historic nature of a Jamaco-Indian Woman. Still not a 100% African American but close enough to demagog into a narrative
Wasn't she born in Jamaica?

I’m beginning to believe there is a real chance, albeit small, that Biden has been killed or poisoned or something.

How any independent could vote for a Democrat these days blows my mind. It’s absurd. That party needs to be voted out of all offices and kept out until they can moderate their party somewhat and straighten up. 2008 Obama Chicago politician started much of this madness. Clean it up or cease to be a party.

“Celebratory”? Are you talking about celebrity factors? If so, I think picking a game show host with no experience to lead the free world takes the the cake. Oh and you guys also think God has chosen him and angels hover over him. That about sum it up?

I mean, the insults, the languages the syntax, it's you, PLAT/SAMMY/J.EDGAR

Obvious to everyone here, and has been for years.

Game show host, lol. Dumb as dirt.

So while he was on stage speaking to the crowd, he also simultaneously knew what was happening in the congress?

Do you have any idea how stupid you look flailing about like a screeching toddler?

A fine example of an American 'educator', folks.
The dumbazz told his cult he was going to walk down to the Capitol with them.... Then went back to the White House to watch his cult attack Congress on tv. He wasn't speaking while that main attack went down.

• Haha
Reactions: *CatinIL*
All thanks to cowards like you, CORONABRO.

Think about that. People like you caused it. Covid sure as shit didn't.

Nope, cowards like you.

Hope you're Proud of yourself, you craven, useless man.
Ignorant and illinformed as always.

The dumbazz told his cult he was going to walk down to the Capitol with them.... Then went back to the White House to watch his cult attack Congress on tv. He wasn't speaking while that main attack went down.

Are you still trying to make something of that little bullshit nothing day? The anti-American communist marxist anti constitution party of nut cases who push immoral filth to our children and across the country is preaching to us about democracy.

YOU don’t even VOTE for your presidential picks. That comes from a handful of people.

GTFOH with that dumbshit.

Dudes waking about the capital acting stupid doesn’t mean a damn thing. The hoopla was for optics because YOU have weaponized the DOJ. Nobody cares.

You mean the businessman that had us at 1.5% inflation, border secured, economy flourishing for everyone, no wars, energy independent, and the list goes on? Yes. You check the social boxes while we check the policy ones. That really sums it up.
We can argue over what Trump accomplished but you’re not budging on his campaign talking points you just posted so what’s the point. I was just pointing out that he said Americans will get tired of voting based on celebratory factors which I assumed he meant to say “celebrity”. If so, then knowing his love of Trump, I simply pointed out Trump was the ultimate celebrity candidate which seemed like an oxymoron to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT