POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new EO from Beshear is so confusing. It says only life sustaining businesses can stay open, followed by 6 pages of exemptions. Is Liquor Barn still gonna be open or what?

The new EO from Beshear is so confusing. It says only life sustaining businesses can stay open, followed by 6 pages of exemptions. Is Liquor Barn still gonna be open or what?

Same bs he spewed a few days ago, nothing new in it. Maybe by making it now sound more important, he can get the law man involved if needed.

Tell me that is not really in the Senate bill.
If true, please veto this Mr. President. Send it back and tell them to fix it TODAY.

Exactly. If that's true, they just gave Trump the opening he needs to kick this to the curb, and start over! Any American with a brain (risky move, I know) will see that raise for the House of Reps. for what it is... a crock of BS and taking advantage of a crisis.

Don't be afraid, President Trump... your voters see what's going on.

CNN's Chris Cillizza does a video from his home office...has a framed picture of himself talking from a tv appearance right behind him haha

Some responses in the comments:

ET-FAzDUMAEl-iz

this is almost as bad as Jim Acosta's twitter profile...

ET-FPSSWkAAQBS9

ET-FdVQUwAMvt7j

Last edited:
Tell me that is not really in the Senate bill.
If true, please veto this Mr. President. Send it back and tell them to fix it TODAY.
I hope it’s not. I’d like to be able to have faith in Congress that it’s not true and even they see how bad that would look... but I don’t.

Reactions: JRCAT14
New York getting 3 billion but want 17. Governor thinks the House will add more money to the Bill. Ok fine he can have money but cuts have to be made to pay for it in the Bill.

Cuomo wants every available dollar and every available ventilator on the planet, screw the other places that need them. His act has grown really old.

Last edited:
All business closed by tomorrow unless essential to life. Hilarious.

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY A DISASTER SO UNPRECEDENTED AND SERIOUS THAT EVERYTHING MUST CLOSE IMMEDIATELY.

Just kidding. Close by end of business tomorrow

All business closed by tomorrow unless essential to life. Hilarious.

THIS IS AN EMERGENCY A DISASTER SO UNPRECEDENTED AND SERIOUS THAT EVERYTHING MUST CLOSE IMMEDIATELY.

Just kidding. Close by end of business tomorrow

There are like 40 types of businesses that are exempt. It's basically the same as it was before.

Cuomo wants every available dollar and every available ventilator available, screw the other places that need them. His act has grown really old.
He was basically railing yesterday for the CDC to send him ALL the ventilators that they have in stock. CDC allotted them 400 of the 17K they have. I'm sure the CDC is ready to send more as events warrant, but New York is not the only state that may need them, and once a ventilator goes out the door it will be hard to get it back. So if we give them all to NY and tomorrow other state's numbers go through the roof and those other states need more ventilators, they are screwed.

CDC is helping and ready to help more, but help yourself, NY. Cuomo basically acting like a little b!tch because he cannot hoard ventilators for his constituents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT