• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly and unfortunately I do not.

I get that people may have differences.

I am primarily anti-abortion and it has nothing to do with scriptures. I do not believe we should destroy the economy because the Earth continues to do what it always has done and that is change. Do I believe we can do our part--yes but not at the risk of destroying an economy.

But now is not the time for that battle. However these folks see it as such and are willing to make everyone's suffering worse. There should be no difference of opinion right now regarding helping people with the immediate crises in front of us and that crises is not abortion, it is not green energy.

People who feel that this is the time to capitalize on this (in my opinion) are what should unite us to push them out.

Those battles can be fought another day.

I had to read your post before I liked it. I wish I did not have to like it but truth should be liked. Be Good

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Going to be a long quarantine if people keep responding to Levi. Just let him post his pictures. If you feel they need to respond to one of his sad attempts at a meme, pound your head on your desk a couple times and realizes that accomplishes the same thing as presenting a lefty like Levi/fuzz/dion with all of the facts and logic in the world.
[jumpingsmile]

Will we finally get to see Democrat front runner Joe Biden today, or will his team continue to hide him due to his mental incompetence?

Going to b hilarious if his Trump response videos are prerecorded and edited with no questions because they know he’s to far gone to actually give a live press conference.

I couldn’t get coffee this morning because Starbucks and the mom and pop right by my office are closed. The drive in to the office felt like a Sunday morning with no other cars on the road. I’ve not heard a single hammer or bang outside, when there’s typically a noticeable amount of noise coming from nearby buildings and the street.

This all sucks.
I feel so sorry for people who are to dam lazy to make their own coffee at home. Just how hard is it?

How the Obama admin approached bipartisanship in the stimulus bill:

Rahm Emanuel, Obama’s former chief of staff, who was described in Bob Woodward’s The Price of Politics as approaching the 2009 stimulus bill negotiations with the mantra: “We have the votes. **** ’em.”

Easy to fix, vote them out. People complain about politicians and yet they keep sending them do nothings back up there. If you voted for these people, then are the problem, not them.
What would give you any thought I voted for "these people". The problem is today most people are more interested in what the latest tweet was from a celebrity versus what is really going on. And they vote.

I took some of my staff to lunch the other day that came in to the office. They are college educated professionals ranging in age from 25-35 I would guess. Bill de Blasio had just made another idiotic statement and I asked them their thoughts. Not one knew who de Blasio was. I get I live in Indiana but the mayor of NYC? Cmon. These people do not know the shit storm coming their way and they vote.

Reactions: dezyDeco
I feel so sorry for people who are to dam lazy to make their own coffee at home. Just how hard is it?

Yes, I’m totally lazy for not wanting to deal with making coffee when I’m going to the gym at 5:15am before heading to the office.

It’s $2.65 per day and saves me the time and hassle.

THAT SAID

The point of the Starbucks and mom and pop comment is that every morning when I go into Starbucks there are 5-8 people working behind the counter. They’re now out of work and I doubt are financially stable.

Yes, I’m totally lazy for not wanting to deal with making coffee when I’m going to the gym at 5:15am before heading to the office.

THAT SAID

The point of the Starbucks and mom and pop comment is that every morning when I go into Starbucks there are 5-8 people working behind the counter. They’re now out of work and I doubt are financially stable.

I think McD's coffee is far superior to Starbucks and it's only .99.

Was the drive thru closed at both of those?Sucks.

THAT SAID

Plus the traffic was light and no construction. I took as all anecdotal evidence and started to reply as well but thought eff it I don't need an argument. LOL but I understood your point as most probably did.

I think McD's coffee is far superior to Starbucks and it's only .99.

Was the drive thru closed at both of those?Sucks.

These don’t have drive thrus. Starbucks Pike is better than McDonald’s in my opinion, but both are good. Having a Starbucks less than a block from my building makes the choice easy with online ordering.

Reactions: KRJ1975
Heh, yes.

90876543_2688568831361015_8638893284984356864_n.jpg
LOL. I envision a Canadian Mountie measuring some hopeful immigrant's cranium, finding it too small or too large, stamping "IRREGULAR" on his forehead and yelling, "Rejected. Next?"

These don’t have drive thrus. Starbucks Pike is better than McDonald’s in my opinion, but both are good. Having a Starbucks less than a block from my building makes the choice easy with online ordering.

Ahhh you work downtown right? I forgot most of those 'Bucks don't have drive thrus. Agree that convenience is a big factor when getting coffee/lunch from work.

Reactions: Bill Cosby

Not the point...there all sorts of goods and services that are used that are deemed non-essential that we use on a daily basis. Many of these we could do at home, ourselves, etc....but part of being "American" allows us to choose, and if we want to pay X amount for whatever...our right, and the merchant is grateful. That part the equation has been removed with the stroke of a pen and because some liberal dipshit in Frankfort wants his stamp on it.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Keurig single serve coffee makers are pretty convenient, and if you buy in bulk when on sale you can find the K-cups for $0.25/ea. or less.

Or, you can continue to overpay for the convenience and support our service economy.

Ahhh you work downtown right? I forgot most of those 'Bucks don't have drive thrus. Agree that convenience is a big factor when getting coffee/lunch from work.
Downtown or inner city locations like that should really implement walk-up windows.

Reactions: KRJ1975
This is where we are headed. The states are whittling down to get to this advisory from the Department of Homeland Security. Lots of reading if you are tired of seeing replies to Levi takes. This honeycomb is easier for me to grasp than a five page list.

GUIDANCE ON THE ESSENTIAL CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE WORKFORCE
Rk8uiYy.png

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce

Accordingly, this list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered to be, a federal directive or standard in and of itself.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The turtle actually sounds surprised that democrats are exploiting this relief bill for all of their pet projects. That is the point of them doing this. Everything with the left is about power and control and the ends always justify the means. Meanwhile they'll push the narrative that conservatives lack compassion! Please wake up Mitch

Reactions: dezyDeco
Keurig single serve coffee makers are pretty convenient, and if you buy in bulk when on sale you can find the K-cups for $0.25/ea. or less.

Or, you can continue to overpay for the convenience and support our service economy.

I’m not overpaying for anything. I’m paying exactly the value I place on the convenience.

I’ve been working, not watching any news, but stopped to check the running CV case count list.
The last few days we’ve had this many new cases confirmed:
Thursday: 3915
Friday: 5626
Saturday: 8726
pretty substantial day over day increases right?
Sunday: 8157 new cases confirmed. A drop from Saturday.

Anybody reporting that drop in new cases from one day to the next?

I’ve been working, not watching any news, but stopped to check the running CV case count list.

Considering that testing is becoming more available, a day over day drop is a pretty big deal IMO.

Nope... NEVER..at least not yet...

The turtle actually sounds surprised that democrats are exploiting this relief bill for all of their pet projects. That is the point of them doing this. Everything with the left is about power and control and the ends always justify the means. Meanwhile they'll push the narrative that conservatives lack compassion! Please wake up Mitch

He’s wide awake. Don’t think for one millisecond he doesn’t know what’s going on with those assholes.

He’s making a point and making it public. As he should.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT