POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idiot. Read it again. I never at any time said there were no limits on executive privilege.

You clearly do not understand the separation of powers. The House does not have the power to compel the President. Obstruction of Congress would be a charge they could bring against you or me, not the President.

They should have said the President "inconvenienced Pelosi and Schitt in their partisan coup attempt". That would have at least been accurate.

OH OH OH! YOU THREATENED TO NUKE HIM! CITIZENS ARREST! CITIZENS ARREST!

gomer.jpg

Idiot. No one can prove he lied. He can't prove he was telling the truth. The only evidence we have is the transcript itself, the Ukranian President saying there was no pressure on him, and House witness Sondland stating that Trump told him, personally, that he wanted no quid pro quo.

Do you even understand what hearsay evidence is?

Go ahead and click to expand....

Reactions: ymmot31
When a President goes through the White House door
Does what he says he'll do
We'll all be drinkin' that free bubble-ubb
And eatin' that rainbow stew - Merle Haggard

Mmmmm...It's sooo goood! I'm stuffed.

Waiting on Murkowski. What a surprise. Is Sarah Palin still thinking about running against this RINO in 2022? Her vote may not matter but I'm not popping the cork until the vote is final. Fack Romney and Collins.

How about Roberts if it comes down to that? Would he do the right thing and say he thinks we've heard enough? Even if Bolton tells us Trump said he wanted a quid pro quo, that would only contradict their only other fact witness who testified that Trump told him he didn't want it. What purpose does that serve?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
How about Roberts if it comes down to that? Would he do the right thing and say he thinks we've heard enough? Even if Bolton tells us Trump said he wanted a quid pro quo, that would only contradict their only other fact witness who testified that Trump told him he didn't want it. What purpose does that serve?
Evidently a 50/50 vote on this in the senate dies. Therefore, no Roberts needed.

This is why Schiff was almost begging to get some type of deal to have Roberts decide.

Doesn't sound like Roberts would cast a deciding vote from what I'm reading BUT... I've seen too much BS. Like I said, no way will I be comfortable until the final vote.

Doesn't sound like Roberts would cast a deciding vote from what I'm reading BUT... I've seen too much BS. Like I said, no way will I be comfortable until the final vote.

I must have misunderstood. I understood them to say he could decide the tie, but that if it comes out 50/50 then it's dead. I thought it was his choice.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat and UK82
I must have misunderstood. I understood them to say he could decide the tie, but that if it comes out 50/50 then it's dead. I thought it was his choice.
I thought the same thing but from what I'm reading/hearing is that a 50/50 vote falls to the majority but Roberts may still have a say. Unlikely but possible. Confusing as hell. A one vote cushion doesn't ease my anxiety. Hopefully they'll wrap this shit up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
Democrats act just like Louisville fans, the stupidity, distorting reality, excuse making for losses. They accuse UK of cheating when it’s actually UL cheating, claiming UK will get a title vacated when UL actually had a title vacated. Democrats and UL fans are one in the same, identical in character.

Democrats act just like Louisville fans, the stupidity, distorting reality, excuse making for losses. They accuse UK of cheating when it’s actually UL cheating, claiming UK will get a title vacated when UL actually had a title vacated. Democrats and UL fans are one in the same, identical in character.

Dems are shitty little brothers.

Dems are losing it just like they always do on a level playing field. They lost the impeachment at its inception. Now they're losing legal arguments, their composure, their pants. Some of these idiots will lose their jobs and some of them should lose their freedom.

Sekulow stuck a dagger in Schitt's heart within the last hour.

Durham and Barr have already convened a grand jury. They should be busy.

@Platinumdrgn the onion is peeling.
After Trump is acquitted can we just watch Sekulow beat Schiffs ass to a pulp?

When Trump comes to town right before the caucuses and steals all the headlines...
You're grasping at straws here crowing about numbers in Iowa. Trump won Iowa by 10 points in 2016. Each of the Dems is performing significantly better than that in the poll you link, even no-chance Bloomberg. That bodes very ill for Trump in November. Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida were all won by less than 2%.

You're grasping at straws here crowing about numbers in Iowa. Trump won Iowa by 10 points in 2016. Each of the Dems is performing significantly better than that in the poll you link, even no-chance Bloomberg. That bodes very ill for Trump in November. Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida were all won by less than 2%.

Nice try Canuck...Trump did better than any Republican in Iowa since Reagan in 1980...he will be fine there. Did the polls before the vote in 2016 have him winning Iowa by 10 points? Sit down and shut up.

When Trump comes to town right before the caucuses and steals all the headlines...
My radio doesn't pick up KSR but if someone is listening today call and ask Matt Jones and his gang how they enjoyed a real political event. I wonder if he got a seat up close. I am sure with his political power he was sitting comfortable in the VIP section

So you buy into polls. LOL Good for you. Those same polls had Trump losing in 2016 and will have him losing the night before the election. Then when he wins by double digits you and your crowd will go into deep depression and shock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT