POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hah, yeah that;s the funniest headline I've read in a while.

“You are a slime ball of the highest order .... I should have knocked your sorry butt through the door of the Oval Office into the rose garden when I saw you. I would have gladly been arrested .... what a Benedict Arnold ..... I am glad you were fired !!!!!” Howard-Browne tweeted Monday.

“WWJD: he would have made a whip and beat the crap out of him!!!!” Howard-Browne tweeted.

When we are fighting for the republic, endeavoring to save it from a deep state coup, this “clown” walrus - Warhawk Bolton just needs to just return to the deep state ocean he swam out of!

never heard of that guy before, but I guess that's a good testament to the power of emotions when lies/betrayal are concerned...

what a time to be alive
I want to go to that mans church.

Biden the plagiarizer...why isn’t any of this relevant to his current candidacy? How did this not sink him politically for good? People have had careers and lives destroyed for far less than this. He’s not a smart man. He isn’t even capable of writing his own speeches without copying from someone else.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-biden-plagiarism-iowa-state-fair-2020

As I understand it, he (the WB) is the centerpeice to the 18th House Impeachment "trial" transcript/interview of ICIG Mike Atkinson- the testimony A Schitt is leaving off the table for the Senate (under the guise of protecting the WB) which implicates the WB's connection to Biden... making this one big circle jerk. If the WB is exposed and the public/Senate is allowed to verify who the WB is, they would then be able to link him to Biden's people and Burisma thru Atkinson's testimony and the pictures that have surfaced that corroborate such. This entire thing falls down instantly.

But, until the WB is exposed/verified, the dems can rely on his anonymity for plausible deniability. The scumbags.

Dang man! You are one of the most brilliant legal minds since the invention of legal! Or, are you just a regular person with regular powers of observation?

For anyone to think Schitt gives two schitts about anyone's safety other than his own, would be for them to give away their terminal case of TDS. The absolute ONLY reason he wants to protect Ciaramella is because his ENTIRE case rests upon his tainted testimony.

People like you and I, normal people with a normal view of the world, see right through this shit.

Puerto Rico 2,975 deaths from hurricane Maria. Congrats Trump, you finally got the best numbers at something!

83145847_2858035464234913_770474075855257600_n.png

This garbage is over and done with Tomorrow
Yes the Democrats have shot their wad so to speak. Everything they throw at Trump just rolls off his jacket. They have nothing.

But you know something will come up overnight. Some big scandal. I would not be shocked if some lady claims she has a dress with Trump's DNA on it that she saved from when he raped her 40 years ago. She saved it just for this occasion knowing he would some day be President and impeached.

Last edited:
On Lizzy putting young transgender people in charge of picking cabinet members...

I've always thought she was crazier than a shit house rat.

That is nothing short of lunacy. Even people who fancy themselves liberal have to be scratching their heads at that one.

nope. None of them are ever called out for their nonsense.

Schitt doesn’t even answer the questions. They asked if Hunter being on the board of Burisma was ok and if not why? Schitt talks about russians, Ukraine, Joe, Trump and anything other than if it was on or not. That’s been their m.o. from day one, just bs your way through it all and avoid answering anything you don’t want to.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
What scares the he’ll out of me if one of these loons is elected is that I will be taxed to a point that I will no longer be able to afford my home that I work hard to pay for. What’s their response to the millions of Americans that would be similarly affected. Are they going to forgive mortgages to?
We may have to have a civil war, if they want me to sell off my stuff so everybody can have free college. I’ll sleep atop their college cadavers before I give mine to them.

Last edited:
On Lizzy putting young transgender people in charge of picking cabinet members...

I've always thought she was crazier than a shit house rat.

That is nothing short of lunacy. Even people who fancy themselves liberal have to be scratching their heads at that one.[/QUOTE

Breaking .....Warren’s team debating and formulating her transgender position, caught on tape:

It’s hilarious to see Trump run circles around the democrats, I mean they’ve always tried to bully Republicans and it’s worked many times but Trump is their kryptonite. Democrats have pulled every trick, fired every salvo, plotted, broke every law, called in every favor, illegally surveillanced, had 100% msm assistance, payed for a fake dossier, forged CIA emails and FBI documents, had Obama holdover sabotage, the FBI’s help, the FISA courts help and a bastard impeachment just off the top of my head. Yet Trump just keeps fkn them bigly.

Dems are losing it just like they always do on a level playing field. They lost the impeachment at its inception. Now they're losing legal arguments, their composure, their pants. Some of these idiots will lose their jobs and some of them should lose their freedom.

Sekulow stuck a dagger in Schitt's heart within the last hour.

Durham and Barr have already convened a grand jury. They should be busy.

@Platinumdrgn the onion is peeling.

It’s hilarious to see Trump run circles around the democrats, I mean they’ve always tried to bully Republicans and it’s worked many times but Trump is their kryptonite. Democrats have pulled every trick, fired every salvo, plotted, broke every law, called in every favor, illegally surveillanced, had 100% msm assistance, payed for a fake dossier, forged CIA emails and FBI documents, had Obama holdover sabotage, the FBI’s help, the FISA courts help and a bastard impeachment just off the top of my head. Yet Trump just keeps fkn them bigly.

Trump's cawk is yuuuge and the dems have choked on it.

It makes me wonder what else they have planned for November. At this point I think they are so desperate theyll collude with al Qaeda on a terrorist attack on the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT