From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

God I hate law. It's the dumbest shit imaginable. No normal person would ever try to make such a ridiculous argument with a straight face.
It may be the only profession where lying is encouraged. A lie can literally send someone to their death and have the blessings of society.

Schitt may be the biggest liar of them all and just think he makes laws and will be the one to take Pelosi's place once she croaks

Reactions: ymmot31
Jean Carrol is nasty AND crazy. Of course she's the Dem continually failed repeat go-to.

EPm3c5eX4AM_fF-

Yes the Democrats have shot their wad so to speak. Everything they throw at Trump just rolls off his jacket. They have nothing.

But you know something will come up overnight. Some big scandal. I would not be shocked if some lady claims she has a dress with Trump's DNA on it that she saved from when he raped her 40 years ago. She saved it just for this occasion knowing he would some day be President and impeached.
And it happened. I was just joking around

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ap-exclusive-woman-trump-raped-seeks-dna-68642331

Hey -- who was that preacher you quoted a link from yesterday ?
The prophesy dude? I didn't have a link, I just remembered reading about his prophecies.

I think his name was Mark something. I'll try to find it. I'm also fairly certain he's passed away since.

He was the same guy who predicted Trump's presidency 6 years in advance.

Trumps SotU address leaked

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

I’d give a large donation if Trump would walk out to Stone Colds theme music, flip off all the Democrats and give Schiff a Stone Cold stunner.

Unfortunately, Trump is far to honorable to sink to the Democrat level.

Jean Carrol is nasty AND crazy. Of course she's the Dem continually failed repeat go-to.

EPm3c5eX4AM_fF-

What is the worst Hail Mary in the history of Hail Marys? It’s like the democrats are down 100-0 and have a noodle arm quarterback heaving balls from the opposite goal line with 10 seconds left in the game.

I’m curious as to what’s going to happen when this impeachment charade is over. Obviously sanders and warren had to play along, but once they don’t need Biden as “Trump’s political rival” and don’t have to protect Biden as a last ditch effort to overturn the 2016 election, I’d imagine the gloves have to come off?

Bernie Sanders could just copy that rick Scott ad. “83,000 a month”!!!!

Reactions: blubo
I’m curious as to what’s going to happen when this impeachment charade is over. Obviously sanders and warren had to play along, but once they don’t need Biden as “Trump’s political rival” and don’t have to protect Biden as a last ditch effort to overturn the 2016 election, I’d imagine the gloves have to come off?

Bernie Sanders could just copy that rick Scott ad. “83,000 a month”!!!!
The ravenous hyenas will move in quickly on biden as soon as they sense that he is no longer an effective weapon against trump.

The prophesy dude? I didn't have a link, I just remembered reading about his prophecies.

I think his name was Mark something. I'll try to find it. I'm also fairly certain he's passed away since.

He was the same guy who predicted Trump's presidency 6 years in advance.

Well, this tweet just came across my feed. I truly thought the guy was dead. WHich led to some research... Apparently, I may be conflating two prophets. I think the guy who called for the SCOTUS stuff was actually Kim Clement, who did recently pass.

I’d give a large donation if Trump would walk out to Stone Colds theme music, flip off all the Democrats and give Schiff a Stone Cold stunner.

Unfortunately, Trump is far to honorable to sink to the Democrat level.
Bonus: We could then talk politics in the wrestling thread too.

Shrewd Nancy lost her signing smile and suggests defense team should be disbarred, what a complete and utter dumbass that woman is. A liar that’s corrupt too.
Disbarred for stating the facts. DIsbarred for not bending over and taking whatever the Dems are feeding. Yeah, she doesn't sound off her rocker with a statement like that.

If I was Trump I’d invite Ciarmella to his SOTU speech, sit him in the front row, then have him arrested in the middle of the speech for his part in this scam and announce he’s the first of many, all while staring at Schiff and crew.

What is the worst Hail Mary in the history of Hail Marys? It’s like the democrats are down 100-0 and have a noodle arm quarterback heaving balls from the opposite goal line with 10 seconds left in the game.

Worst Hail Mary still has to be Julie Swetnick and her "Kavanaugh is a serial gang rapist" haha. That has to go down as one of the most over the top Hail Marys of all time.

My favorite part of Trumps presidency has been every BOMBSHELL the Democrats have gotten so excited about for a few hours before it blows up right in their faces.

The cycle is awesome. The lefties will crowd this thread for a few days thinking they have the momentum, then disappear until the next BOMBSHELL.

The next 4.5 years should be great wallowing in their misery while my taxes are low and the economy is shooting to the moon.

No one will ever convince me that the Dems ever intended to call witnesses in the Senate. It was a (risky) bluff to shape a narrative to attack swing-state senators. It's really that simple. Bolton wouldn't do NEARLY as much damage to Trump as Hunter Biden would've done to Joe and the Dems.

Exactly. Bolton wouldn't have proved anything by saying the opposite of what Ukraine and Sondland have already said. Not sending over the money on the same day Congress authorized it is not abuse of power. It would be a dereliction of duty for Trump NOT to have taken steps to root out corruption before sending the dems more money through The Ukraine.

I assume the first day of Econ 101 is already over, so it’s too late for Matt Jones to take a stroll over to Memorial Hall and learn some of the most basic economic concepts?

I would be interested in hearing what "issues" Matt Jones is talking about and then showing that huckster how that issue was created as a result of a dem policy, program, or propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT