POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe paul wanted to call the whistleblower as a witness?

I am sure Rand Paul will issue a statement to the press after being slapped down by the Chief Justice. It should be interesting. And I bet if we find out what the question was, every body in D.C. already knows the answer.

We already know what the question was. I do anyway. He did not mention "whistleblower" in the question. It was more along the lines of did holdovers from the O'bama admin in the state dept coordinate with members of Schitt's committee to bring down the President?

Here's a question. 17 people stood in front of the country and testified against the President. They testified about a phone call in spite of us being able to see the actual transcript. Why are their lives not in danger? Why are their lives not as important as the whistleblowers? Why do we never see credible evidence of these so called threats?

These dems have handled this entire fiasco much like an 8 year old child would explain how he didn't break the vase when you know he was the only one in the room.

Paul tweeted, “My question today is about whether or not individuals who were holdovers from the Obama National Security Council and Democrat partisans conspired with Schiff staffers to plot impeaching the President before there were formal House impeachment proceedings.”

Paul then tweeted out the question that Roberts censored: “My exact question was: Are you aware that House intelligence committee staffer Shawn Misko had a close relationship with Eric Ciaramella while at the National Security Council together and are you aware and how do you respond to reports that Ciaramella and Misko may have worked together to plot impeaching the President before there were formal house impeachment proceedings.”

Paul continued, “My question is not about a ‘whistleblower’ as I have no independent information on his identity. My question is about the actions of known Obama partisans within the NSC and House staff and how they are reported to have conspired before impeachment proceedings had even begun.”

I was close enough for government work. I was cutting up a pork butt to make sausage while listening to the radio from another room.

I have never met the whistleblower.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Paul tweeted, “My question today is about whether or not individuals who were holdovers from the Obama National Security Council and Democrat partisans conspired with Schiff staffers to plot impeaching the President before there were formal House impeachment proceedings.”

Paul then tweeted out the question that Roberts censored: “My exact question was: Are you aware that House intelligence committee staffer Shawn Misko had a close relationship with Eric Ciaramella while at the National Security Council together and are you aware and how do you respond to reports that Ciaramella and Misko may have worked together to plot impeaching the President before there were formal house impeachment proceedings.”

Paul continued, “My question is not about a ‘whistleblower’ as I have no independent information on his identity. My question is about the actions of known Obama partisans within the NSC and House staff and how they are reported to have conspired before impeachment proceedings had even begun.”
And our Chief Justice would not allow this question? And we are suppose to be searching for truth? If you wanted any proof this is a partisan proceedings, here it is. Thank you for showing your true colors Chief Justice. Obama and his army are proud of you.

83876062_173858197361083_8367408092966551552_n.jpg

I finally see the light! This is all a Clinton plot! She had Beau killed so Biden wouldn't run in 2016. All so she could run and lose and make Trump President. So they could set him up for colluding with Russia and Ukraine. So they could finally impeach that bastard. So Pence would be the horrible 2020 nominee. And ALL of this so Warren could be the 1st female President! GENIUS! 10D chess!

84645606_2639835376234361_3470834196556021760_n.jpg

This trial is finished trump will be acquitted tomorrow. But I honestly can't understand why we've got to pretend this whistleblower is anonymous when everyone and their brother now knows his name is Eric ciamarella

As I understand it, he (the WB) is the centerpeice to the 18th House Impeachment "trial" transcript/interview of ICIG Mike Atkinson- the testimony A Schitt is leaving off the table for the Senate (under the guise of protecting the WB) which implicates the WB's connection to Biden... making this one big circle jerk. If the WB is exposed and the public/Senate is allowed to verify who the WB is, they would then be able to link him to Biden's people and Burisma thru Atkinson's testimony and the pictures that have surfaced that corroborate such. This entire thing falls down instantly.

But, until the WB is exposed/verified, the dems can rely on his anonymity for plausible deniability. The scumbags.

Last edited:
Wow Just heard a dem arguing Trump's "intent" in investigating the Bidens.
Repub position that His INTENT was to root out the kind of crap pols on both sides had been involved in for decades. His INTENT was to find wrong doing on part of a politician....doesn't matter that the guy was or was not running for office. Neither can be proven...thus he is innocent of wrong doing.

Intent...Now they are all mind readers.

Now the dem speaker is talking about how V Putin wakes up every morning thinking of ways to tear down the USA. Finally, they've said something that has merit. Indeed, Putin knew the best way to disrupt the US political process was to plant the notion of Russian collusion in getting Trump elected. No leader in the world is more hopeful of an impeachment of Trump than Putin. Anyone, ANYONE that thinks Putin would rather deal with Trump than the dem opponent or an Obamaphile is out of his mind. Putin was and is scared shittless of Trump.

Something most don't consider: I don't think anyone on scotus ever tried a case or sat as judge over an actual trial. As an appellate review, the record itself is always boxed up and the the only question is an application of law to existing fact.

But it takes experience as a trial court judge to govern rules related to fact finding. Obviously Roberts is pitiful in this regard. Why? Because not only are they allowing hearsay when the witness is perfectly capable of appearing to testify, but they're also allowing consideration of said hearsay without the ID of the witness.

Why is the ID important? Hearsay is generally not allowed because the fact finder is not given the opportunity to ascertain the veracity of the witness/information. In hearings not bound by rules of evidence (like this), hearsay is generally allowed and the fact finder can decide if they find the information credible.

Without knowing the ID this is impossible to know. There can easily be potential bias, propensity for making false statements, criminal conduct, previous inconsistent statements, etc which are all routinely used to attack credibility of a witness.

To not force the disclosure of this witness will be tantamount to one of the greatest miscarriage and misapplication of justice in American history.
Not to mention, If Trump were to be removed from office without being able to face his accuser or even know who his accuser is, would set one of the most dangerous judicial precedents ever.

Not to mention, If Trump were to be removed from office without being able to face his accuser or even know who his accuser is, would set one of the most dangerous judicial precedents ever.

P_SS on precedents...

It’s a deadbeat policy, of course those that owe are all in for Sanders or Warren.

What scares the he’ll out of me if one of these loons is elected is that I will be taxed to a point that I will no longer be able to afford my home that I work hard to pay for. What’s their response to the millions of Americans that would be similarly affected. Are they going to forgive mortgages to?

Last edited:
Wow Just heard a dem arguing Trump's "intent" in investigating the Bidens.
Repub position that His INTENT was to root out the kind of crap pols on both sides had been involved in for decades. His INTENT was to find wrong doing on part of a politician....doesn't matter that the guy was or was not running for office. Neither can be proven...thus he is innocent of wrong doing.

Intent...Now they are all mind readers.
Early on yesterday, the Good Guy's lawyers made the point that all can be true at the same time & as long as one is an appropriate reason - investigate corruption - the rest can come along for the ride, no problem. They meant that the others also happen is immaterial.

Now the dem speaker is talking about how V Putin wakes up every morning thinking of ways to tear down the USA. Finally, they've said something that has merit. Indeed, Putin knew the best way to disrupt the US political process was to plant the notion of Russian collusion in getting Trump elected. No leader in the world is more hopeful of an impeachment of Trump than Putin. Anyone, ANYONE that thinks Putin would rather deal with Trump than the dem opponent or an Obamaphile is out of his mind. Putin was and is scared shittless of Trump.
Excellente! (That's Mexican for excellent. Me, I'm of German & English ancestry.)

What scares the he’ll out of me if one of these loons is elected is that I will be taxed to a point that I will no longer be able to afford my home that I work hard to pay for. What’s their response to the millions of Americans that would be similarly affected. Are they going to forgive mortgages to?
You're right & it's classism totally. Those that go to college to become part of the elite are deserving of more money thru debt forgiveness. Working stiffs have to pay The Man. They're laughing at you - see Don Lemon & Crew.

Hmph.

Do you guys remember ~3 years ago that preacher dude who "foresaw" there would be "2 die and one fry" talking about recent former presidents?

That same dude also said that Trump would make 3 SCOTUS appointments in his time as POTUS and that 1 would be a replacement. That memory just came back to me from out of nowhere when I read this tweet. Interesting.

Reactions: blubo
hah, yeah that;s the funniest headline I've read in a while.

“You are a slime ball of the highest order .... I should have knocked your sorry butt through the door of the Oval Office into the rose garden when I saw you. I would have gladly been arrested .... what a Benedict Arnold ..... I am glad you were fired !!!!!” Howard-Browne tweeted Monday.

“WWJD: he would have made a whip and beat the crap out of him!!!!” Howard-Browne tweeted.

When we are fighting for the republic, endeavoring to save it from a deep state coup, this “clown” walrus - Warhawk Bolton just needs to just return to the deep state ocean he swam out of!

never heard of that guy before, but I guess that's a good testament to the power of emotions when lies/betrayal are concerned...

what a time to be alive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT