POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean Yang isnt one of the nut bags. I think the universal basic income wouldnt really work...everything would just become more expensive. And his idea that automation is taking over...well automation has existed since the beginning of organized labor. However, he is attempting to talk to the right crowd of ppl.

The reality is since he wont win and the media has been acting like he doesnt exist he'll push his ppl to the bern out.

The black vote for Trump is going to shake up the political world. Dems have no idea how to counter that.

84124095_2388834508095271_177781220506075136_n.jpg

Shouldn't he "stick to sports"?

Oh wait...that's just for Kaepernick and others you don't agree with.

Shouldn't he "stick to sports"?

Oh wait...that's just for Kaepernick and others you don't agree with.
No dont worry...the left will be out to attack this guy ferociously or call him an uncle tom or something. Probably tell him he has mental health issues. Good try tho.

In what kind of trial would the prosecution ever say we've proven our case this guy is guilty but now we must call more witnesses

Chuck Schumer is either a tyrant or he's completely lost his mind
Schumer, Pelosi, Nadler, Schitt...they're all tyrants of the worst order.

So are the democrats still in denial over 2016, or was impeachment the anger or bargaining step?

Really looking forward to their depression, and am going to kind of miss this insanity if they ever get to acceptance.

I don’t think idiots - like our liberal posters - understand the differences between athletes who spout off American-hating taking points versus those who spout off pro American talking points.

It takes ZERO courage for Kap and his ilk to do what they do. He’s a bum QB that is now riding that wave of Nike cash all the while being idolized/championed by every major media outlet. That goes for any athlete who speaks in favor of American-hating liberal policies.

Now, compare that to an athlete who does the opposite. They risk being culture cancelled and destroyed by the unhinged mob and their media.

I mean, remember when that one dude (I think he was a Steelers player) had to apologize for coming out and standing for the anthem because the rest of his team decided to stay in the locker room? FFS.

As a black athlete, I can’t imagine the amount of courage you must have to come out in support of Trump. It takes more courage to do that than it does to come out as a homo.

Fair trial? They keep saying this when THEY were responsible for giving him a fair trial. The House should have called every witness they needed and got every document they wanted BEFORE they put it up for vote. Their vote is essentially the trial. By sending over the articles they have concluded the President is guilty and should be removed.

The Senates job is to review the articles and say yes we agree or no we do not agree. The Senate is not charged with impeaching the President.

Once the dems went off the menu and started this partisan charade, all bets were off. They only want to follow certain parts of the Constitution and only when they feel it helps them.

A black athlete not being afraid to support Donald Trump in public is the story. Not that persons specific views on politics. I have no idea what his educational background is or his political acumen. I do like the fact that the lefty thinks since the guy is a black athlete he must be too stupid to have any valid thoughts on anything.

If his highest level of education is high school and has lived a completely sheltered life, then comes out an supports communist China, yes, he should shut up and play his sport.

The left holds up Kapernick as the voice of a generation, and gives him his own line of clothing made by slave laborers in Asia. Big deference.

Would LOVE if Trump spent some of my tax money on a giant fast food feast for his defense team tonight after the (presumes) acquittal and just kept tweeting pictures of it to Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Biden and Ciarmella.

Presuming acquittal occurs before the SOTU, I would love to see the President return Nancy's golf clap from the previous SOTU.

Not a single lefty poster here for days, then one comes out of the woodwork as soon as someone posts about black voters leaving the Democrat plantation, and lefty feels the need to point out why black people shouldn’t be listened to.
Meanwhile at this very moment President Trump is holding a press conference addressing human trafficking. One of the victims was a young black lady. She gave a terrific speech standing side by side with President Trump and Ivanka. He probably gained another 5 points with the black voters after that one.

This president has done more for the black citizens of our country than Obama ever thought of doing. And they know it

Presuming acquittal occurs before the SOTU, I would love to see the President return Nancy's golf clap from the previous SOTU.

That would be great. Unfortunately I don’t think any of this will happen, as Trump isn’t petty enough to sink to Democrat levels.

Although, there was that one time Obama told him he’d never be President, so then Trump decided to become President and erase any semblance of a legacy Obama left.

I mean Yang isnt one of the nut bags. I think the universal basic income wouldnt really work...everything would just become more expensive. And his idea that automation is taking over...well automation has existed since the beginning of organized labor. However, he is attempting to talk to the right crowd of ppl.

The reality is since he wont win and the media has been acting like he doesnt exist he'll push his ppl to the bern out.

Ya he doesn't have TDS, but that is about the only good thing about him. His answer to pretty much everything is just UBI. But the thing is, there was just an extensive 2 year UBI experiment in Finland that just ended a year ago and the results were......... ya a massive failure.

I give Yang credit for actually talking about the issues that most Americans care about, he just has an awful solution to it all.

That would be great. Unfortunately I don’t think any of this will happen, as Trump isn’t petty enough to sink to Democrat levels.

Although, there was that one time Obama told him he’d never be President, so then Trump decided to become President and erase any semblance of a legacy Obama left.

I agree.

I would like it to be somewhat subtle, however, enough that everyone knows exactly the meaning.

I would concede, being subtle is a probably NOT a skill Donald Trump has in his toolbox. So far his style seems to work for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT