POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You would give your left nut to be as successful as jones.

25k? Where ?

Triggered

Looks like the KY GoP has quickly moved on from Bevin. They were all bashing him today for laying out his allegations if voting problems with no proof at all. I don't think even Bevin is pathetic enough to call for a recount after the recanvas changes nothing. In the last 40 years a recount has never changed more than 1200 votes and that was in a state with 5x our population.

I love Dems logic:

Trump wins handily - Collusion, impeachment, EC pressure and bribery

Beshear wins by 4000 votes - JUST ACCEPT YOU LOST AND GO HOME

Oh and I was wrong about KY recount rules. The candidate being required to pay for a recount is for every race except Governor. KY does not allow a recount for Governor under any circumstances. So Bevin is just wasting everyone's time and the states money.

You wanna chime in with your estimate, buddy?

Percentage of American citizens who are opposed to working a job. Have at it.

Jesus, your simple ass will probably just reply with “FALSE.”
Yeah man, like all those people in the rural south with no jobs, living in shithole cities, relying on food stamps, and birthing multiple children with multiple partners.

Then they show up and vote straight Republican on Election Day, every single time.

Those people, right?

When you can prove this ^^^^^^^ I will give you my estimates because this is where that started. Thus the reason for the "ignorance to reality statement."

You come on here and throw out lies and false statements all of the time. "FALSE" is all I need to comment to you Party Bro. You just keep on partying and playing with children and let the adults take care of the country.

Oh and I was wrong about KY recount rules. The candidate being required to pay for a recount is for every race except Governor. KY does not allow a recount for Governor under any circumstances. So Bevin is just wasting everyone's time and the states money.
We should all be against a recount anyway unless there is solid irrefutable proof that there was tampering and cheating. It is a waste of time in any election.

Pretty much. McGrath and her peeps challenged the tv show months ago...obviously both sides believe they have a legitimate gripe against him...and the tv and radio lawyers as well, or else he’d still be on.

run. Don’t run. Either way is cool, but playing the victim is silly (although many people have bought in already)
Playing the victim is what democrats do. They subsist on creating and perpetuating the victim mentality. They think it's a virtue.
:flush:

EItzNY-XYAMn-IP

I forgot who posted it, but first time author MJ getting a book deal on an unwritten book to tour the state when he's contemplating running against the subject of the book is clearly a campaign contribution. Mitch should be taking action. The Democrats who care so much about rules and election interference should be furious.
Jones has always surrounded himself with “yes” people that will believe whatever he says and he’s taken that assumption to his audience. He knows he can say whatever he wants about McConnell and his audience will believe it. It’s pathetic and shows how arrogant he is. And it’s part of the reason I stopped listening over a year ago. If he runs I hope he gets embarrassed.

We should all be against a recount anyway unless there is solid irrefutable proof that there was tampering and cheating. It is a waste of time in any election.

Allison Grimes stole every single registered voters personal info and gave it to a private tech company. She also runs the elections for this state,

A lot of people forget that.

It would be easy as hell to cast fake votes. This particular election just so happened to feature the children of the biggest political crime families in Kentucky.

Honestly dude stfu. I listen to KSR everyday. I’m away from home stationed states away and that’s my way to connect to back home everyday. This b**** McConnell is so damn crooked it isn’t funny. It wouldn’t bother me if he rolled over soon
You can still listen to KSR. Ryan will even bash McConnell for Matt.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Seems like it. Why would these charges be filed against a little Ole radio show host. Not to mention the dude didn’t even commit a violation lol.
Why did WLEX and Iheart Radio fire him? You can blame anyone your little heart desires but he would not have been fired had his employer thought he was not in the wrong. They dumped him.

Why did WLEX and Iheart Radio fire him? You can blame anyone your little heart desires but he would not have been fired had his employer thought he was not in the wrong. They dumped him.
Fired? Don't think so. If he runs he will be off until the election. If he doesn't he will be back on KSR and probably hey ky.

The most powerful man in Congress is not going to lose to a UK radio host. The melodrama coming from the Matt Jones camp is laughable.

“wahhhhhhhh Mitch McConnell wants us to follow federal election laws. Wahhhhhh.”

If he wasn’t violating the law, he’d fight the complaint. Instead, he tucks tail and runs and just claims McConnell is wrong. Perfect Democrat candidate, in my opinion.

If he truly believes he’s right, and isn’t willing to stand up to the most evil man in Congress, who the hell expects him to have a spine in Washington?

The more I think about it, I don’t think McConnell’s team could have gotten a better response from Jones.

If he runs, they can say he was full of shit and lying about violating any laws, and that’s the reason Jones refused to fight the complaint.

if he doesn’t run, they don’t give a shit anyway because McConnell isn’t losing no matter how much foreign money pours into the KY Democrat party.

The more I think about it, I don’t think McConnell’s team could have gotten a better response from Jones.

If he runs, they can say he was full of shit and lying about violating any laws, and that’s the reason Jones refused to fight the complaint.

if he doesn’t run, they don’t give a shit anyway because McConnell isn’t losing no matter how much foreign money pours into the KY Democrat party.
To be the smartest person in Kentucky, Matt Jones stepped in it and proves he is not ready for the big political stage. His fly by the pants campaign doesn't understand federal election laws. When he is called on it he whines and tries to blame McConnell. WLEX and IHeart Radio told Jones to step down because they knew he was in the wrong and the last thing they need are heavy fines or to put their license in jeopardy. Even Jones isn't worth that headache

To be the smartest person in Kentucky, Matt Jones stepped in it and proves he is not ready for the big political stage. His fly by the pants campaign doesn't understand federal election laws. When he is called on it he whines and tries to blame McConnell. WLEX and IHeart Radio told Jones to step down because they knew he was in the wrong and the last thing they need are heavy fines or to put their license in jeopardy. Even Jones isn't worth that headache

Off the top of my head, I know of two recent elections in Cincinnati and Covington where campaign finance complaints were filed against the inexperienced challenger. It’s par for the course. Nothing to cry about. Just follow the law. It’s why you hire people to run your campaign and don’t do it from a radio booth.

Off the top of my head, I know of two recent elections in Cincinnati and Covington where campaign finance complaints were filed against the inexperienced challenger. It’s par for the course. Nothing to cry about. Just follow the law. It’s why you hire people to run your campaign and don’t do it from a radio booth.
This is the problem with a person who has an ego like Jones. He wants to be totally in charge. He thinks he is so smart people will stoop and bow. He is the know it all. So now he has been suspended by WLEX and by his own radio show. Not too smart now are you buddy.

I might even tune in today to see what is up. Maybe, even though we have a huge football game against Tennessee this weekend, KSR can squeeze in some restaurant reviews. Ole Ryan and Drew know their stuff when it comes to restaurants. .

Congrats for spreading the word to the 20 people who regularly hang out here. You're a force of nature.
When you take into account that several people are obviously using multiple usernames...there’s actually only about 5 different people posting on the Catpaw Political Science Big Top Circus Forum.

To be honest, I know nothing about Matt Jones personally, his ego, or his radio show. Looking at it purely from a political perspective, it’s comical.

You want to run against one of the most powerful men in the world, then whine and cry when he tells you to do it by the book. Typical Democrat.

My thoughts on McConnell are well documented in this thread. But with the loony toon democrats in control in Washington, and McConnell’s full heel turn to Cocaine Mitch, there is no way in the world a UK blogger is beating him.

Well its a full trade war now with no going back. China has ceased all imports of agriculture products and devalued their currency. The markets in free fall. Trump will have to respond again and it will get ugly. He has managed to pull a Cheney and shoot his base in the face.
** KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!! **

China says it has agreed with the US to cancel existing trade tariffs in phases.

Dow futures jump 150 points after China says it has agreed with the US to roll back tariffs.

Go jump your ass into Martins Fork Lake

#MAGA. :americanflag:

These national pundits totally embarrassed themselves over the Bevin loss. They think it's some giant thing ky elected a Dem governor lol.

Ass hat bevin who couldn't stop offending people was the narrowest of margins away from being the first ever two term gop governor. And down ballot the Dems got slaughtered.

So yes...it was a big statement alright. Just not the one they think

I think you’re still wrong about a KY recount rules.

He is wrong. There just isn't a recount as a matter of course.

There is a recanvas as a matter of course. Then there must be a showing of need for a recount (ie fraud). Then if circumstances permit, they have a trial in the Senate to determine who won.

I do agree with some of Matt's points that the system is setup to be exclusionary and protective of 50 year incumbents..... but that's the game!

I don't know how you don't take a step back to realize this is the result of all regulation. Regulation protects incumbents. It's impossible to regulate innovation into existence.

I do agree with some of Matt's points that the system is setup to be exclusionary and protective of 50 year incumbents..... but that's the game!

I don't know how you don't take a step back to realize this is the result of all regulation. Regulation protects incumbents. It's impossible to regulate innovation into existence.

If he’s so fed up with the system, maybe he should continue running for Congress.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Beshear plans, on his first day as governor, to restore voting rights to convicted felons and rescind the work requirement for Medicaid (for those healthy enough to work, no longer a requirement).

Could there be a more appropriate representation of what it means to be progressive?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT