POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard he has one that jingles the names of the vast amount of judges he's managed to get confirmed in such a short amount of time, while also going up against unrelenting obstruction from the opposition.
That’s just not as cool as Mitch in ASMR. Gotta know your audience.

I heard he has one that jingles the names of the vast amount of judges he's managed to get confirmed in such a short amount of time, while also going up against unrelenting obstruction from the do nothing resistance.

Did it all by not touching kids too. Which Democrats can't do. Show me a democrat and I'll show you a kid diddler. Here's a fact. According to research, if a person supports democrats, there is 98% chance they touch children too. There's a 2% margin of error. And if that margin of error is liberal, then the stats move to 100%

Did it all by not touching kids too. Which Democrats can't do. Show me a democrat and I'll show you a kid diddler. Here's a fact. According to research, if a person supports democrats, there is 98% chance they touch children too. There's a 2% margin of error. And if that margin of error is liberal, then the stats move to 100%
That is a story by Aesop.

This sounds every bit as factual as Russia collusion and Ukraine. I’ll have to believe it.

75354944_513381089513996_3156898454022651904_n.jpg

Lol at Ryan. Poor guy watched his hero turn into an unemployed bum in one night.

I remember a few days ago when I posted about how politics cost so many sports outlets so much money. Someone responded saying NOT KSR. I said not yet.

It's now yet.

I don't think Ryan is Jones. Scholastically Jones is measured and fairly intelligent. So it's not him. May be lemond or someone. It's definitely someone more than a run of the mill fanboy.

I do think edstein is potentially Jones. It's at least possible

McC had his time and now someone will replace him this election. I don't know who, but count on Mitch being retired from the Senate.

Sure. Nothing says lifetime cocaine Mitch losing like 25k showing up to a trump ralley and gop killing it down ballot.

There was a reason Mitch made this play today. Because the results showed he was stronger than they even knew. So if you're waiting for someone to retire Mitch, it's going to be the grim reaper

Lol at Ryan. Poor guy watched his hero turn into an unemployed bum in one night.

I remember a few days ago when I posted about how politics cost so many sports outlets so much money. Someone responded saying NOT KSR. I said not yet.

It's now yet.

I don't think Ryan is Jones. Scholastically Jones is measured and fairly intelligent. So it's not him. May be lemond or someone. It's definitely someone more than a run of the mill fanboy.

I do think edstein is potentially Jones. It's at least possible
You would give your left nut to be as successful as jones.

Sure. Nothing says lifetime cocaine Mitch losing like 25k showing up to a trump ralley and gop killing it down ballot.

There was a reason Mitch made this play today. Because the results showed he was stronger than they even knew. So if you're waiting for someone to retire Mitch, it's going to be the grim reaper
25k? Where ?

Looks like the KY GoP has quickly moved on from Bevin. They were all bashing him today for laying out his allegations if voting problems with no proof at all. I don't think even Bevin is pathetic enough to call for a recount after the recanvas changes nothing. In the last 40 years a recount has never changed more than 1200 votes and that was in a state with 5x our population.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT