• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colt M1911 .45 ACP

A fine choice.

If you want to pick one up, you're going to pay a lot of money. But it will... let's put it this way, you won't be worrying about how fast the police get there.
Have one under my pillow fully loaded.

With respect to Bob Barker... Next idiot house intruder, Come one down! You are the next contestant on, Make stupid decisions, Win stupid prizes.

GVxY06JXoAAWU7_

In before “we have always been pro immigration!”

Also let me know if you want to Venmo, clown. Offer still stands.

You want to send me money? Sure, I'll take it. You were the poster that wanted to bet on the "betting odds" right? I said that Trump had been moved to the favorite, you didn't believe me, and so I posted the link. How about you send me 10 dollars.

If that isn't you, I don't know what to tell you. You guys crawl out of the woodwork, get bent out of shape, and it's tough to differentiate one simpleton from another.

KAB - I've told you everything I remember about our conversation. A bet on the winner of the Presidential election wasn't part of it.

You said I was wrong about the betting odds, I proved you wrong. Don't get mad about. I prove people wrong on here all the time. It's not an exclusive club. So no, I don't want to bet on the Presidential election, with you, or anyone else. And I never expressed the desire to. LOL

So I guess you can move along now. 😄 😄 😄

(you're quite the eccentric, aren't you...)

KAB - I've told you everything I remember about our conversation. A bet on the winner of the Presidential election wasn't part of it.

You said I was wrong about the betting odds, I proved you wrong. Don't get mad about. I prove people wrong on here all the time. It's not an exclusive club. So no, I don't want to bet on the Presidential election, with you, or anyone else. And I never expressed the desire to. LOL

So I guess you can move along now. 😄 😄 😄

(you're quite the eccentric, aren't you...)
Yea that never happened.

I’ll wait patiently for a response

In before “we have always been pro immigration!”

Also let me know if you want to Venmo, clown. Offer still stastands
Do you know the difference between legal and illegal or nah?

This is what happens with your brain is fried with confirmation bias information sources

Ummm, yes KAB, a bet on the Presidential election outcome between you and I, never happened. I think I've made that pretty clear.

You know, there is a post archive that you can go back and reference. Or maybe you DON'T know that. But you do now.

Or, you can just stay on this loop. In the end, it's your decision.

WiTF... 😄 😄 😄 😄

(I think KAB might be a "sundowner")

Last edited:
It's more obvious by the day, some of Walz handlers told him to say the "weird" quote to try to deflate the word bc of what everyone would think about he himself soon enough

I think both campaigns are throwing mud at each other and seeing what will stick. The Pubs try to paint Dems as baby killers and Commies while the Dems paint the Pubs as Body Snatchers and Fascists.
Trump's really not that interested at all in getting meaningful legislation done. He likes EOs and tax cuts. The nuts/bolts of Congressional law making is not his cup of tea.
He wouldn't try to have abortion laws passed, but I can see him signing something that showed up on his desk just to piss off Dems.

I think both campaigns are throwing mud at each other and seeing what will stick. The Pubs try to paint Dems as baby killers and Commies while the Dems paint the Pubs as Body Snatchers and Fascists.
Trump's really not that interested at all in getting meaningful legislation done. He likes EOs and tax cuts. The nuts/bolts of Congressional law making is not his cup of tea.
He wouldn't try to have abortion laws passed, but I can see him signing something that showed up on his desk just to piss off Dems.

I'm GLAD that lawmaking is not his cup of tea. We have more than we need. Trump doesn't actually give two sh*ts about abortion. He is not an ideologue. I DO think he holds a grudge against the Democrats, but that is of their own making. I DON'T think he would sign a National Abortion Ban. Besides, the Supreme Court has said, that is not for the Federal government to decide.

People that care about abortion need to turn their efforts toward their state governments. I'm pro choice (up until a fetus is viable, whenever that is) and I would vote that way.

I'm GLAD that lawmaking is not his cup of tea. We have more than we need. Trump doesn't actually give two sh*ts about abortion. He is not an ideologue. I DO think he holds a grudge against the Democrats, but that is of their own making. I DON'T think he would sign a National Abortion Ban. Besides, the Supreme Court has said, that is not for the Federal government to decide.

People that care about abortion need to turn their efforts toward their state governments. I'm pro choice (up until a fetus is viable, whenever that is) and I would vote that way.
I concur with most of your opinions stated here but would like to see a kick ass border law instead of another round of EOs.
I also think the Supreme Court kicked it to the states because they didn't think the court should be determining this policy.... Rather it should be done legislatively via states OR thru federal law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT